Ostar1ne/Dermacrine log

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
What's up you guys?
For the next 6 weeks I'm going to be dosing ostarine at 25mg ed along with 4 pumps of Dermacrine
(I may pick up some erosion by primeval labs in case of any estro sides)

Stats:
5'10
195-200
Goal: Recomp
Average calorie intake will be around 2200.

Follow along and give tips, I'll try to keep this log mostly about sides/benefits of the osta/Dermacrine together rather than about my workouts.

Today is day 2.
Morning after shower: 4 pumps Dermacrine
----gym----
Back/biceps

9:30pm- 5 caps of ostarine

Calories: 2,379
C-223
F-67
P-224

Notes: nothing to report yet

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day: noticing slight acne on my arm, also is sweating more a side of osta?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

After waking up, 4 pumps of dermacrine

---rest day----

9:30pm 25mg of ostarine by OL

NOTES: don't really know if I'm feeling tired due to calories being lowish or if it's the ostarine

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Low calories and especially low carbs make me feel sluggish, the dermacrine will kick soon and give you a little boost

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I am currently on osta shred and Dermacrine also. I have noticed a great amount of leaning in my arms and legs. The first two weeks I put on 6.5#'s and then the weight increase stopped and I have been hovering around 187.5. I have been tweaking my diet to try and lose weight but so far I haven't been able to. I am doing a 5x5 workout and I have been adding 5#'s of weight every workout and so far I have not struggled at all. I also added in ep1c and since then my muscles have been rock hard and pumps have been great. I was hoping to shred some belly fat but no luck so far. I have another 5 weeks left.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently on osta shred and Dermacrine also. I have noticed a great amount of leaning in my arms and legs. The first two weeks I put on 6.5#'s and then the weight increase stopped and I have been hovering around 187.5. I have been tweaking my diet to try and lose weight but so far I haven't been able to. I am doing a 5x5 workout and I have been adding 5#'s of weight every workout and so far I have not struggled at all. I also added in ep1c and since then my muscles have been rock hard and pumps have been great. I was hoping to shred some belly fat but no luck so far. I have another 5 weeks left.
Adjust your workout routine to more volume and higher reps and you might be able to drop some more weight. Doing any cardio? I'm down to about 8% bf on the same stack as both of you

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I just started running and doing core exercises on off days.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Low calories and especially low carbs make me feel sluggish, the dermacrine will kick soon and give you a little boost
Good to have ya here man. Would you recommend applying the dermacrine twice a day? 2 pumps am, 2 pumps pm?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
After reading the logs that i have with people taking ostarine, I do think high volume workouts seem to be the way to go.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:
Woke up, showered and put on 4 pumps of dermacrine

Had a slight headache when i woke up that hasnt really gone away yet.

dosing Ostarine at 9:30pm before the gym(Legs,Chest,Back,Arms)

Notes: Slight headache at waking up, could be due to either osta or dermacrine.

Calories:

P-231
C-204
F-55

Weight in the morning: 200.2

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to have ya here man. Would you recommend applying the dermacrine twice a day? 2 pumps am, 2 pumps pm?
Doesn't matter. It absorbs over a 24hr period

If split is more convenient for you, the. I'd do it.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I had a headache the first couple days also then added in my cycle support and headaches went away.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I had a headache the first couple days also then added in my cycle support and headaches went away.
What cycle support are you using?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Update: sleep is wack. Wide awake at 2am lol.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
+1 on adding cycle/bp support. I too had headaches first days on Osta, they went away without adding anything except increased water intake. Though in week 6-7 I had mad high bp-headaches so I added celery seed caps and a beta blocker. Also had heavy sweats first weeks :) Other than that increased strength, libido and mood w. decreased bf.
Subbed!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
+1 on adding cycle/bp support. I too had headaches first days on Osta, they went away without adding anything except increased water intake. Though in week 6-7 I had mad high bp-headaches so I added celery seed caps and a beta blocker. Also had heavy sweats first weeks :) Other than that increased strength, libido and mood w. decreased bf.
Subbed!
Yeah water did the trick, I dropped the hot sauce from my meals and got another gallon of water and that seemed to fix it. How were your results?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
2 pumps dermacrine am

---gym---

9:30 25mg ostarine

Sides: nothing to note

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Thanks for logging. Gonna use osta for 1st time in few months. Headaches and insomnia seems common with osta. How bad were your headaches? Bothersome or head explosion headaches? Glad water helped. How's sleep? Are you gonna add anything to reduce insomnia?

What's your pct consist of?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man glad to have ya here. You gonna log it as well? I only had two days were the headaches were pretty bad, those days I also had pretty high carb/sodium intake with low water. I dropped the sodium and lessened the carbs and upped the wAter and it went away. Sleep is okay, I'm just sweating like crazy but it's not the easiest to get to sleep.

For pct I'm going to be doing nolva
20/20/10/10 and Super PCT by OL.
Honestly I may save the dermacrine that I have now until I get lethargic. I also ordered a bottle of forma stanzol to take during my cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Thanks for logging. Gonna use osta for 1st time in few months. Headaches and insomnia seems common with osta. How bad were your headaches? Bothersome or head explosion headaches? Glad water helped. How's sleep? Are you gonna add anything to reduce insomnia?

What's your pct consist of?
I got bad headaches the first time I ran Osta

This time I preloaded with Hawthorns Berry for a week before I starred Osta and added CEL Cycle Suport which has more Hawthorns plus Celery Seed & I have no headaches for the most part.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep some AI on hand. Both Osta and dermacrine can get you estro sides

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I have been on osta shred and Dermacrine and I have been sleeping like a baby and have been waking up refreshed just about every morning. I get up at 5am to be at work at 6 and normally don't want to wake up. I had a headache the first couple days and haven't had one since.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man glad to have ya here. You gonna log it as well? I only had two days were the headaches were pretty bad, those days I also had pretty high carb/sodium intake with low water. I dropped the sodium and lessened the carbs and upped the wAter and it went away. Sleep is okay, I'm just sweating like crazy but it's not the easiest to get to sleep.

For pct I'm going to be doing nolva
20/20/10/10 and Super PCT by OL.
Honestly I may save the dermacrine that I have now until I get lethargic. I also ordered a bottle of forma stanzol to take during my cycle.
I am considering logging it... Why wait until you lethargic to use dermacrine? From my research, there is so much benefit by adding dermacrine. I plan on using eliminate instead of forma stanzol, but I will reseach forma stanzol as I just took a peek and it looks interesting.

Sleep is a must....I hope your sleep improves

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I am considering logging it... Why wait until you lethargic to use dermacrine? From my research, there is so much benefit by adding dermacrine. I plan on using eliminate instead of forma stanzol, but I will reseach forma stanzol as I just took a peek and it looks interesting.

Sleep is a must....I hope your sleep improves
I've been looking into it as well and some say that transdermal dhea/preg can cause a huge increase in E. I'm gonna keep it at two pumps in the morning and up it when I feel like I need to. I'll be doing 2 pumps of forma stanzol. The background on arimistane seems kinda iffy when it comes to lowering estrogen and seems like it would really shine at higher doses, and even then I think it would have a greater effect on cortisol

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
Am- 2 pumps dermacrine

--gym---

630: ostarine 25mg

Calories:
P-198
F-57
C-217

Notes: libido is up, feeling really good

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441840234.112249.jpg

Today's pre workout to go with my osta:)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:
2 pumps dermacrine at waking

---gym----

Ostarine 4:30 25mg

Calories: 2,134
P-221
C-199
F-48

Notes: got a pretty serious pump today, sweating in the gym a lot more and libido is up

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any estrogen sides? My libido kicked in on day 10, and has been great since

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Any estrogen sides? My libido kicked in on day 10, and has been great since
Nope nothing yet, have you experienced any estrogen sides?

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope nothing yet, have you experienced any estrogen sides?
Absolutely. Huge gyno flare on my left pec, small one on my right,

I reversed it in the past with ralox, and in going to do it again after I finish this bottle. I wasn't thinking, I usually start an suicidal AI before I use anything that could potentially aromatize (mainly aromasin.) Now, I'm using 100mg formastane to keep it from progressing. Not, stopping this dermacrine it's too good. Next go around I'll start my AI a few days before I start the dermacrine

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I have forma stanzol on the way, should I start that at two pumps a day just incase?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, yes. Better to be proactive then reactive.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
IMO, yes. Better to be proactive then reactive.
Good to know, I'm going to keep it at 2 pumps a day. I also looked further into the new forma stanzol and the ingredients don't seem to good...going to be returning.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Also, I just got a coach. Went and paid Jerry Ward

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:
2 pumps of dermacrine

--gym----

9:00- 15mg ostarine

Notes: have dropped the dosing down to 15mg from 25mg, starting to see definite signs of suppression.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah water did the trick, I dropped the hot sauce from my meals and got another gallon of water and that seemed to fix it. How were your results?
I did 10 weeks of Osta (8w on 20mg, 2w on 10mg. Also Arimistane 25-50mg week 2-10). Gained about 6 lbs, down 1-2% bf and also hit some PRs in lifts. Happy with results considering I wasnt on a strict bulk diet, probably could have gained more then. Now PCT week 3 with Nolva and Tongkat ali.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I did 10 weeks of Osta (8w on 20mg, 2w on 10mg. Also Arimistane 25-50mg week 2-10). Gained about 6 lbs, down 1-2% bf and also hit some PRs in lifts. Happy with results considering I wasnt on a strict bulk diet, probably could have gained more then. Now PCT week 3 with Nolva and Tongkat ali.
Nice.
I'm gonna be doing 20/20/10/10 nolva
With super pct and tudca

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Did you keep the gains/weight so far in pct?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks at 20, 2 weeks at 10. Also switched to doing 5x5 routine during pct.
Cool that's exactly what I have planned as well, I just got bios3training as a coach, I'm excited to see what kind of routine/diet he's going to set up for me

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:
2 pumps of dermacrine at waking

---gym----

9pm 15mg ostarine

Notes:
Libido is threw the roof haha. Feeling really good, muscles are feeling full and I have only had about 80 grams of carbs today. I know week two is supposed to be when osta kicks in but I really feel like it is. Weight was still at 200 this morning

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you just running one bottle dermacrine or two? I forgot, and I'm lazy to look lol

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Are you just running one bottle dermacrine or two? I forgot, and I'm lazy to look lol
I'm running 1 bottle, if I feel like picking up another I might do so. But I'm also considering saving some of it for week 3-4 so I can use 3-4 pumps a day

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:
2 pumps dermacrine AM

--rest day---

2:00- ostarine

Notes: feel exactly the same, ordered some aromasin just in case. Weight is down to 197 this morning

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:
2 pumps dermacrine

---rest day---

Ostarine 15mg

Notes: felt really lean this morning before cardio, weight is down to 195!

Also, just got aromasin. I'm looking at dosing 12.5mg ed. Does anyone have experience with it?

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
You will need it for sure... I was doing 20mg of Osta and the fourth week started getting nasty nipple pain. Took some Eradicate but didn't work. Had to stop Osta and did a month of old school (pre ban) formastanzol with rebirth to get things back to normal