1-dhea,4-dhea second cycle anti gyno recommendations

Drex906

Awards
Let me start off by saying I have done a TON of research just still not confident and would rather get advice personally from experienced users and I do have some gyno on both sides of my chest more on the right side. It is not behind the nipple but several small lumps spread out on the lower chest below the nipple and on my outter chest area. It honestly is not that noticeable since I cut fat and added huge amounts of muscle to my chest in the last 2 years so I'm only worried about adding gyno I am fine with the gyno I have from puberty and being 300+lbs. When I was benching 225lbs flat and 75lb dbs incline it was real noticeable and I was embarrassed but now benching 375lbs flat and 110lb dbs incline it just blends in. My stats are 230

So I have 2 bottles of 1 Andro Max and 2 bottles of Andro quad from primeval labs. The Andro quad at 3 caps a day would provide 75mg of 4-dhea. The last cycle I did about a year ago with 4-dhea went well until the last week of the 6 week cycle. About 3 days into the last week I started to have wet nipple sensation and tingling so I added in some tamoxifen and ended the cycle early moving into pct before I wanted to. This was because I have only read that gyno is highly unlikely with a low dose of 4-dhea paired with a moderate 1-dhea dose so I didn't bother even having an AI (call me stupid or whatever it was my first cycle didn't think I would need it). PCT went well. Ran the tamoxifen 6 weeks at 20/20/10/10/10/10 just to be safe. Had no issues with the gyno.

Now with all my background, finally what would be recommended AI in case this happens again with the 75mg 4-DHEA without hindering gains at the end of the cycle (assuming if it happens again this is when it is likely to occur)? I feel like it is unlikely as I think it is less 4-dhea than 6 caps forerunner alpha bulk. I also think I want to add an AI in pct with the tamoxifen to make sure I only need 4 weeks of pct (hate the type of drug tamoxifen is). Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an expert or anything but I am on my first cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD right now and I'm just starting my 3rd week. I am taking 300mg of each a day though. Was your first cycle 75mg of each a day? If it was, from everything I have read (logs and such) I'm surprised you had gyno at that low of a dose or really felt anything from the compounds at all. From what I can gather about your previous and anticipated cycle though, it doesn't seem you ran an AI during your cycle? I am running an AI through my entire cycle and into my PCT as was recommended to me and is common from logs I have read. I would recommend the same for you although it probably won't be needed at that low of a dose. But like I said I am not an expert so if someone else wants to chime in that would be great :)

As for AI products I am using E-Control RX 2.0 from IML currently. A lot of people on here seem to recommend Letrone from BLR. I would have gone with the Letrone if I had read about that first, has good reviews and is apparently pretty strong.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Pre-existing gyno = higher chances of gyno related issues.

Being that as it may, rc for research purposes aromasin or letrozole. Primeval Labs has a stand alone oral AI also called Erosion which is 150mg total at 3caps a day of arimistane to dry you out, personally love it but that may be biased viewpoint as I am a rep. But there are plenty of things out there if you look for AI's. BLR has some good AI products as well, as well as some of the other companies on the boards.

4- will arom, 1- will not. More gyno issues easily from 4-, btw.

Drex906

Awards
I ran low dose 4-dhea for a test base and much higher 1-dhea dose tapered up throughout the whole cycle. It was just the very end of the cycle I had weird nipple feelings. It def has to deal with the fact I have some gyno so I'm prone to gyno flares but with these products the chances are low so it is manageable compared to many of the other products (or older banned products) that are out there. Didn't think I would need an AI and almost didn't need one but ya know don't want to have to cut a cycle a bit short again especially on the last week of highest dose.

Drex906

Awards
Pre-existing gyno = higher chances of gyno related issues.

Being that as it may, rc for research purposes aromasin or letrozole. Primeval Labs has a stand alone oral AI also called Erosion which is 150mg total at 3caps a day of arimistane to dry you out, personally love it but that may be biased viewpoint as I am a rep. But there are plenty of things out there if you look for AI's. BLR has some good AI products as well, as well as some of the other companies on the boards.

4- will arom, 1- will not. More gyno issues easily from 4-, btw.
I'm keeping the 4-dhea dose down because of that. I believe I ran the same or even less when I ran forerunner and the problem only happened at the very end unfortunately.

I have done research on both prescription AI and OTC AI, but I have read a lot on where letro should be avoided if possible because it pretty much eliminates estrogen instead of lowering it so it basically stops gains but also stops estrogen issues. I have read something like 0.25mg aromasin a day is a good idea as it lowers estrogen, but doesn't plummet overall levels. How does erosion compare to aromasin? I don't want something that won't work good enough when I need it to prevent more gyno.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21