1-Andro / 4-Andro Log

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Starting this a little late but nothing too exciting happening yet anyway so I figured what the hell. Going to log my first run for myself and for anyone else looking to do something similar or review gains and/or any side effects that may occur along the way.

Pretty basic cycle. 6 Weeks on 1-Andro and 4-Andro @ 300mg of each a day. Taking E-Control starting week 2 and Advanced Cycle Support the entire time. Other supps I am taking are creatine, BCAA's, citrulline malate, fish oil, multivitamin and taurine as needed. My diet will be very clean with all protein coming from chicken, turkey, eggs, fish, and occasionally lean beef. All carbs will come from brown rice, oats, sweet potato, and select whole wheat products. Leafy green veggies from every meal and fats from natural peanut butter, greek yogurt, egg yolk, and occasional slice of white cheese or blue cheese crumbles with a salad.

My work out routine with include 5 days of lifting a week (15-20mins of cardio after every session) with two days off lifting but still doing cardio and light calisthenics on my off days. Rep ranges will change on a weekly basis.

My starting stats:
Weight: 188
BF: 16%
Max Bench: 275
Max Squat: 315

So like I said, I am starting this log a little late. I am currently on day 13 of the run and so far nothing too significant to report. It is hard to tell if I have had any strength gain yet due to the fact that my rep ranges have changed from last week. I will note however that yesterday during back I was easily repping out bent over barbell rows of 135x15 which is a lot higher reps than I am used to being able to do and a lot easier. Decided not too push it though as I just recovered from a back injury about 3 weeks ago.

No weight change has occurred yet but I didn't expect that to happen so soon.

As far as sides go nothing except maybe a loss in libido but not sure if it is in my head or not. Haven't had a desire to jerk off or have sex with my wife as often as I am used to. Is this normal for this early in a cycle? (Everything still works as it should be the way.)

Hoping to start seeing some noticeable gains going in to week 3. I have been lifting for about 10 years now, so I don't think I am going to see anything really extreme. Anyone have an opinion on this?

If I forgot to add anything to this or if anyone wants some more details let me know. Knew to this logging thing :)

_________________________EDIT (Made some changes, 8 Week Cycle and added Epiandro second half)
Current Cycle Build:

Weeks 1-3
Super Mandro @330mg ED
Andro the Giant @330mg ED
E-Control @3 Caps ED (75mg Armistane)
Advanced Cycle Support

Weeks 4-8
Super Mandro @440mg ED
Andro the Giant @440mg ED
Androvar @500mg ED
E-Control @3 Caps ED
Advanced Cycle Support

Weeks 2-8
Ghar1ne @10mg ED Before Bed

Weeks 9-12 (PCT)
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT 3X (As Prescribed)
Ultra Male RX (As Prescribed)
Reduce XT (As Prescribed)
Ghar1ne @10mg ED Before Bed
Blockade (Will be out of Advanced Cycle Support by PCT and switching to this)

Last edited:

jonnypsavas

Awards
Im running 1 and 4 right now too. I'm on day 2

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
subbed

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and welcome!

Today is day 14. Yesterday and today are rest days so nothing new to report as far as lifts go. Looking in the mirror I look like my BF may be dropping but as its only week 2 I'm going to attribute that to clean diet and my pt schedule. I'll post some progress pics later.

Also, starting to notice some increased hardness in my muscles. No size change I just feel denser. Really liking that feel.

As far as sides go a couple of small zits popped up on my back. Nothing crazy or noticeable though.

Started taking the ghar1ne last night at 10mg. Slept pretty good, didn't really wake up throughout the night like I normally do. I did not wake up with tingly or numb hands tho like a lot of people reported. Not sure if I would get that result on the first night or not tho. Will stick with 10mg and see what happens.

Leg day is tomorrow, can't wait to hit it hard and set some new PRs maybe!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Here are some current pics. BF is a lot higher than I like right now. Went into a bit of a drinking phase for a few months and ****ty diet. I was a lot chubbier than this about a month ago lol. It's definitely time to get back in to shape.

Attachments

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are some current pics. BF is a lot higher than I like right now. Went into a bit of a drinking phase for a few months and ****ty diet. I was a lot chubbier than this about a month ago lol. It's definitely time to get back in to shape.
In
Any pics without flexing and posing bro? So when u r done we can see results better !
I'm interested in seeing results fro these 2 phs.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
In
Any pics without flexing and posing bro? So when u r done we can see results better !
I'm interested in seeing results fro these 2 phs.
Just have to take flexing and posing after pics as well :)

Lol I'll put up a couple later. It is a good idea to have those also. Good call.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Alright, things are starting to get interesting.

Day #15 - Chest/Tri

Not going to post my whole work out but wanted to point out I hit a PR in my rep range this week (8-10 reps per set) on almost every lift I did. Most notably on flat bench I did 4 working sets of 225 x 9, 8, 8, 8. Just a few weeks ago I was struggling with getting 225 for 3 sets of 4-5 reps. Felt great all through my work out. A lot of energy and strength.

I am sure the 1-AD and 4-AD are responsible for my big strength increase but I also added in a new PWO to the mix today. Anyone else here ever tried Cannibal Ferox AMPED from Chaos and Pain? Took it for the first time today and damn, reminds me of the old days using the original jack3d. Even with the huge dose of caffeine in it I didn't feel like I was just on some giant caffeine rush, was just focused and wanted to slay some weights. Good stuff. Some may be turned off to using it because of the Amp Citrate in it which a lot of other companies removed from their PWO products because of FDA threats. I took the original Jack3d for a long time, it had DMAA in it and it was great. I recommend this stuff to anyone if you don't care about the Amp Citrate, I actually bought it because of the Amp Citrate lol.

Sides: Same. Just a couple zits on back and thats it. 4-AD must also be kicking in, the little loss in libido I had going in to the 2nd week is starting to return. And if gainz are a side effect, that too :)

Legs tomorrow, going to hit it hard!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #17

Did legs yesterday, nothing too notable about it had a good work out and I am sore today.

Did shoulders today and also nothing too different. My workouts are the same intensity they always are and really only seen a strength increase in my bench which I might chalk up to a placebo effect. I really don't feel a whole lot different. I have lost some body fat in the past few weeks but that is normal for me when I get my diet straight and train hard. Most of the logs I have read on these compounds people started experiencing the effects during their second week and into the third week and definitely had a weight increase by now. I am thinking of giving it another week maybe and if there is no change upping the dose by an additional cap of each a day which would put me at 440mg of each a day. What do you guys think about this? If after increasing I notice a change I would order an additional bottle of each to keep my cycle at 6 weeks still.

Also, does anyone have any experience with not feeling the effects of this stuff by now? Maybe I was expecting too much out of these products? Really hoping I am not one of the non-responders!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're just barely over the two week mark so it's still a little early, but feel free to up it if you want. I think an 8 week cycle on those would be better anyway.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks would be good I agree. Depends on my work schedule if I will be able to do that or not. I guess I am just getting a little anxious to start feeling something lol. Going to give it another week before I do anything. First cycle so didn't really know what to expect and how soon besides what I've read in logs.

Thanks for the response!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
In for the gains. Good luck! I would also recommend running the andros for 8 weeks with proper PCT.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
In for the gains. Good luck! I would also recommend running the andros for 8 weeks with proper PCT.
Thanks and welcome! Hopefully I am able to run for an extra 2 weeks

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #19

Feeling strong. Did back yesterday and biceps calves and abs today. Biggest thing I have noticed so far is an increase in energy and focus. Hit seated cable rows for 200x10 for 3 sets and still couldn't seem to get enough so I ended up super setting with pull ups for the remainder of my back lifts. Also I am noticing an increase in vascularity. I have never been vascular even when I am lean so to see that my veins are starting to show and pop out in a couple spots is very exciting for me!

As for side effects acne is pretty much gone now (was only a few zits on my back to begin with), definitely some increased aggression in the gym but controllable, and a little more irritable than usual overall. Hunger is also greatly increased, I cant seem to eat enough food! Sleep and recovery has been awesome since implementing ghar1ne at night although I believe it is giving me a bit of lethargy during the day.

On another note I am considering possibly adding something to this stack to get some bigger gains out of this. Does anyone have any good recommendations on something that can be ran with 1-andro and 4-andro with good results? I have been reading a lot of good things about tr3st but seems to be used as a test base which might be redundant with the 4-andro? Any input here would be appreciated! I won't be able to run another cycle till probably the middle of next year so I am trying to maximize what I can from this.

jonnypsavas

Awards
Epi andro will add a little bit of mass but it'll mainly help with shredding up if that's what you want. If you wanna shred up you could also try ostarine or LGD

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Ya man I'm definitely working on leaning up. Mass is always a plus also but would rather see strength gains.

I read this stuff acts like an AI also? I'm currently taking e-control ed with this run. If I added Epi andro (which is epistane correct?) I would assume I could drop the ai for the rest of the cycle until my pct?

jonnypsavas

Awards
Well there is epistane (which technically is also called epi andro) and there is Epiandrosterone which is the one I meant. Epiandrosterone wasn't effected by the ban and can also block estrogen as well. Technically you could stop the AI but I would have it on hand. But if you wanted to run epistane you would probably get better results just because its a stronger compound.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Sucks epistane is no longer sold. Looks like a solid compound. The Epi andro is interesting although weaker. I will continue reading about it. Might throw it in might not

I appreciate all the input!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #21

Rest day today. Weighed myself this morning and I am now 187 (down 1lb from start). I feel this is from fat loss due to the fact that strength continues to go up. Body fat is visibly reducing now to the point where people are starting to comment on it. Glad I decided to extend this cycle to 8 weeks since I am only now starting to finally feel some of the effects of these compounds. Hoping it kicks in more than it is now since it is even close to what I was expecting. If anything being on this cycle is keeping me motivated to keep my diet clean and on point so I have that going for me.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Well there is epistane (which technically is also called epi andro) and there is Epiandrosterone which is the one I meant. Epiandrosterone wasn't effected by the ban and can also block estrogen as well. Technically you could stop the AI but I would have it on hand. But if you wanted to run epistane you would probably get better results just because its a stronger compound.
Epiandro is not the same as epistane broo

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #22

Start of week 4. Doing a sort of GVT style of lifting all week. Today I hit legs and felt really good with all my lifts.

Squats for 10x10. First few sets I hit 225x9-10 reps then to stay in my rep range and keep proper form had to drop the weight to 185 for the remainder of my sets. My legs are definitely not my strongest body part due to prior back injuries from squats and deadlifts so I always take it easy on when I squat or deadlift now. Volume is my friend here! Hit some isolation moves after squats (leg extensions/curls) for 5x15 with some decent weight and ended the workout with a superset of seated/standing calf raises for 5x10. Kept my rest periods to about 1 - 1.5 minutes in between each set and was definitely sweating like a beast by the end of it. All in all very good workout.

On another note today I upped the dose of 1-andro and 4-andro by an additional cap a day putting my at 440mg ed for the super mandro / andro the giant. I don't know if there are any Hard Rock Supp reps on here or anyone that knows them but if I could make a recommendation I would make the color of the capsules different for these products. Both caps are the same shade of red and there is no way to differentiate between the two. I pre-stage all my caps in a container that I take with me to work and such and when I was restocking it the other day I accidentally dropped one of the caps into a slot that was already filled. Luckily I saw which one it was so I didn't mix anything up but it would have been annoying if I didn't and could have messed up my dosing. So ya, just a suggestion :) I will write that in the proper review section at the end of my cycle though.

Additionally, I am still taking 10mg of ghar1ne nightly and I am loving it. Sleeping very deeply and only get up to take a piss if I have to. Possibly some minor lethargy from this during the day but not too bad. Have not noticed any additional water retention yet either.

No additional side effects so far. Libido is still down which is kind of irritating. My bits and pieces still work as designed though :D Just not as active as I am used to!

Chest tomorrow, going to hit it hard with some GVT! Can't wait!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
From reading some other logs with people having libido issues I've seen that estrogen at too low of levels can cause this.

I have been taking e-control 2.0 at 3 caps a day (75mg total ed) with this cycle. Would that bomb my estrogen to the point of severely decreased libido?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From reading some other logs with people having libido issues I've seen that estrogen at too low of levels can cause this.

I have been taking e-control 2.0 at 3 caps a day (75mg total ed) with this cycle. Would that bomb my estrogen to the point of severely decreased libido?
Certainly low estrogen can cause low libido, but I wouldn't be too concerned about this with E-Control. At 75mg that's only a moderate dose of Arimistane. Arimistane's effectiveness as an estrogen controlling inhibitor is debatable as well. That said, I do not think it will be too much estrogen reduction. Should be just right.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Certainly low estrogen can cause low libido, but I wouldn't be too concerned about this with E-Control. At 75mg that's only a moderate dose of Arimistane. Arimistane's effectiveness as an estrogen controlling inhibitor is debatable as well. That said, I do not think it will be too much estrogen reduction. Should be just right.
Ok thanks for the info. I'll keep running it then.
What do you think about adding in some epiandro at 400mg ed for the last 5 weeks? Seems like a good addition as a previous poster in the thread suggested.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks for the info. I'll keep running it then.
What do you think about adding in some epiandro at 400mg ed for the last 5 weeks? Seems like a good addition as a previous poster in the thread suggested.
Sure, that sounds fine.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #23

Today was chest and abs and strength is definitely going on noticeably now. Sticking with a GVT style program this week I hit exercises for 10x10 and 5x10 and definitely smoked myself.

Flat Bench:
185x10
225x10
225x8+2 (Rest pause)
225x7+4 (Rest pause)
205x10
205x8+2 (Rest pause)
185x10
185x8+2(Rest pause)
135x10
135x9

Incline DB Fly:
35x10
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x9

Leverage Machine Decline Press:
80x10 (80lb each side)
90x10
90x10
90x10
90x8+3 (Rest pause)

Leverage Machine Incline Press:
80x8
80x8
80x7+2 (Rest pause)
80x7+2 (Rest pause)
80x6+4 (Last four were 1/4 rep burn out)

Last exercise was incline weighted sit ups for 10 sets of 10-15 reps holding a 45lb barbell over my head.

Tomorrow I will be adding Androvar (Epiandro) to the mix at 400mg ed. Hoping it will add an extra push in the leaning up department as well as some additional strength gains and aggression. Also I will be switching up my cardio routine. Instead of 15-20mins of cardio after my lifting sessions I am going to try out some fasted cardio first thing in the morning about 3 times a week.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #25

Feeling strong and muscles are definitely feeling harder. No additional sides, and weighed myself this morning at 189 so I am now up 1 pound from the start but still leaning out.

Yesterdays workout was back which consisted of:

10x10 pull ups with a 20lb weight hanging from me
5x5 bent over barbell rows (185lbs)
5x10 seated cable rows (190lbs)
3x20 smith machine shrugs (225lbs)

Today was shoulders and traps:

Dumbell Press:
50x10
65x10
75x8
65x10
65x8
50x13

Dumbell Side Raises:
20x15
30x10
30x10
30x10

Dumbell Front Raises:
30x10
30x10
30x10
30x10

Reverse Machine Flys:
120x10
130x10
130x10
130x8
120x10

Face Pulls:
90x15
100x15
110x15
120x15
130x13

Smith Machine Shrugs:
135x20
225x20
225x15

Energy is good, little lethargy in the afternoons but great in the mornings which is when I work out. Haven't started the Androvar yet...was supposed to be delivered Monday but USPS is terrible and can't deliver on time apparently. Will add it as soon as I get it! Still loving the ghar1ne, sleeping GREAT. Thinking about upping to 20mg before bed but worried about increased water retention.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #26

Arm Day:

Barbell Curls:
5 Sets of 100x10

EZ Bar Curls on Cable:
125x10
125x10
125x10
135x10
135x10

Giant Set - Skull Crusher, Close Grip Press, Pull-Overs
65x10,10,10
65x10,10,7
65x10,10,7
65x10,10,6
65x10,10,5

Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown:
100x15
125x10
135x10
150x10

Super Set - Dip Machine, Machine Preacher Curl
160x15 , 90x10
180x15 , 100x10
200x10 , 110x8
200x10 , 110x9
200x10 , 110x8

Androvar starts today.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #28

Rest day today. Yesterday was also an off day but wanted to do something so I did heavy deadlifts which I normally don't do because of prior back injuries. Started off slow and ended up hitting a new PR!

Here's what my sets looked like:
135x10
225x8
315x2
365x1 (PR)
315x6
225x10
135x10

Attempted to pull 405 but that **** didn't even budge from the ground lol. Very glad I started taking taurine before I even felt back pumps because I definitely felt them after this workout but didn't bug me at all.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #29

Nothing better than waking up early on a nice Saturday morning, putting on some heavy metal, and going to the gym to hate **** some weights! Strength continues to go up. Start of week 5 and hit legs today with a high intensity work out. Two working sets per exercise with heavy weight for high reps using rest pause technique if needed to go to complete failure and very short rest periods in between. Started off with some warm up sets then went in to it. Blasted through this work out in around 30mins.

Leg Extensions (Warm up sets):
50x15
80x15
115x15
150x10

Leg Extensions:
200x18
215x16

Leg Press:
450x15
450x15

Hack Squat:
180x15
180x15

Lying Leg Curls:
110x15
140x10
140x8

Seated Leg Curl:
150x13
160x12

Seated Calf Raise:
115x10
115x12

Standing Calf Raise:
160x12
180x12

gym selfie edited small.jpg

Leg day but liked how I was looking!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #30

Quick update. Shoulders traps and tris today. Felt strong. Not going to go into detail of my whole pt but hit PRs on almost every lift. Had to stop myself I felt like I could have gone all day.

On a side note had my first crappie night of sleep since starting ghar1ne. Woke up throughout the night and woke up still tired in the morning. Been about two weeks at 10mg before bed. Thinking of upping to 20mg.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #31

Active rest day. Did a circuit of 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 lunges, and 25 pull ups for time. Split it into sets of 20 for everything except the pull ups...ended up doing all the pull ups at once lol. After that did some mild cardio for about 20mins and called it a day.

Nothing new to report as far as sides go. Tomorrow is chest/bi day so hoping to see some great strength gains. Also, took another gym selfie...the lighting was good... I had to be that guy. I'm sure somebody noticed what I was doing lol.

Gym Selfie 2sm.jpg

Starting to notice a lot more definition showing which means I am still dropping fat. My weight is actually still the exact same as when I started (188lb) which I am not disappointed about because strength is going way up and I am definitely leaning up a lot. Diet has still been on track for the most part. Had a cheat meal over the weekend but no alcohol...alcohol has been my issue with losing bodyfat. 7 weeks of healthy clean eating and going strong!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #32

Chest/Bi's, started with some warm ups exercises then went straight in to my work out. Same as my other routines this week, two working sets per exercise with limited rest in between (30-45secs) with reps ranging between 8-12.

Incline Dumbbell Press:
85x8
85x10

Bench Press:
225x8
225x9

Decline Bench Press:
185x10
185x10

Cable Crossover:
65x10
70x10

DB Alt. Curl:
50x10
50x10

Barbell Curl:
110x8
110x8

Superset Machine Preacher Curl / Machine Dip:
90x12 , 160x15
110x9 , 160x15

Not a bad pump today.

Sides: Definitely felt the an increased aggression and irritability at work today. Controllable though, but maybe a little obvious when someone pissed me off :)

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man.
Thanks man feeling good

Day #33

Back and Abs today. Same workout style as the previous days. Warms ups then this:

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown:
200x12
220x8

Close Grip Lat Pulldown (Front Grip): Used straps on this one to increase reps without grip failure
220x10
220x10

Bent Over Barbell Row: (Kept it light to keep strain off lower back)
135x12
135x12

Seated Cable Row:
200x10
200x10

One Arm DB Row: (Lighter weight with very slow controlled movements/negative and max muscle contraction at peak)
80x10
80x10

Deadlift: (Didn't want to go heavier after the bent over rows to prevent back injury. In hindsight should have done these first)
225x10
225x10

Hanging Leg Raise:
Set of 15 and 10. Slow controlled movements, max contraction and stretch

Sit up on decline bench holding BB overhead:
65x10
65x10

Tomorrow and Friday are active rest days. I always know I hit it hard for the week when I feel like I've been hit by a truck when I reach my rest days :)

d1ez3

Awards
Subbed. Any more info on the Sarm you are taking. Any studies on it's effectiveness or side effects?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Any more info on the Sarm you are taking. Any studies on it's effectiveness or side effects?
There's an awesome thread in the hgh/igf1 section with an ongoing discussion on mk677 and people's experiences. It's just titled mk677.

As for me I haven't had any side effects besides a little water retention. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks now I think at 10mg before bed. I was sleeping great for the first twoish weeks but lately I've been waking up in the middle of the night and it's a pain in the ass getting back to sleep. I'm going to finish out my cycle on 10mg tho and possibly bump to 20mg during PCT.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #34

Active rest day turned to a semi light shoulders and tris. Just felt great.

Standing overhead press:
95x10
115x8
115x8

Side DB Raises:
30x15
30x15

Bent Over Rear Delt Raises:
30x15
45x10
45x10

Cable Upright Row:
110x10
110x10

Face Pulls:
120x12
120x11

Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown:
130x15
150x10

Tricep Pushdown:
150x15
150x15

Cable Bent Over Kickback:
30x10
35x10
40x10

Increased aggression is definitely setting in. Apparently I was a huge dick this morning and now the wife is pissed at me. Not that that doesn't happen normally either tho lol. Other than that, I enjoy the feeling of this side. It's easy to control.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Day #36

Yesterday was a rest day and I spent the day traveling. Unfortunately, as with my road trips, my diet was not spectacular and I am a little disappointed by that. Oh well, one day won't do too much harm in the long run. Back on track now, and today I completely demolished my legs. So before I get in to my workout just going to lay down a little overview on the lifting program I will be doing for the next four weeks which will finish out my cycle and continue in to my PCT. I'll be doing a program I found a while back on BB . com program lists called DTP. I did this program like 5 months ago with AWESOME results but man...it's intense. So it is basically high reps/sets to complete failure with hardly any rest. And if you push yourself, you will be obliterated afterward. A standard set (for any exercise) on this program is as follows:

30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 - These are the reps for one exercise equaling 12 sets. The second half (climbing back up the pyramid) is conducted as a set of 5, 5 seconds rest, set of 10, 10 seconds rest, set of 15, 15 seconds rest, etc... So basically no rest on the last 6 sets. You will try not to change the weight too much so it you have to find that happy weight range where you can suffer through all the way to 30. On my routine today I went a little heavy and did not achieve this. So ya, these last weeks on cycle should reap some awesome results.

So here is my leg day today:

Leg Press:
270x30
320x25
360x20
410x13
410x10
450x5
320x5 (5secs rest)
320x10 (10secs rest)
320x15 (15secs rest) etc, etc.
270x20
270x25
270x30

By this point my legs were screaming WTF are you doing to me lol

Superset - Leg Ext / Seated Leg Curl
80x30 / 80x30
90x25 / 90x24
100x20 / 90x20
110x15 / 100x15
130x10 / 110x10
150x5 / 120x5

Leg Ext (Back Up):
130x5
130x10
130x15
110x20
90x25
70x30

Seated Leg Curl (Back up):
90x5
90x10
90x15
70x20
70x25
70x30

Seated Calf Raise:
45x30
45x25
45x20
45x15
70x10
70x5
70x5
70x8
45x15
45x18

Ran out of time for the last two sets on calf raises unfortunately. Still, my calves were smoked.

Definitely will look like a cripple tomorrow :)

On the topic of sides and feeling on cycle I am very happy that my libido is quickly returning. I believe this is due to the addition of epiandro to the stack. Hopefully it continues to go up! Only 20 days left and I intend to get the most out of it! Walked past the mirror before bed last night and looked at myself and though wow, I am looking huge right now. I have definitely put on some size since starting this run. Another tell is that my shirts (size large) are now sitting snug on me (in a good way!) and my sleeves are tight on my biceps. Loving it. Put a new shirt on the other night to show my wife and she was like wow, your arms looks huge! As for the aggression I was experiencing, I don't think it was solely based on the compounds I am taking. After reading some other topics I believe it was some severe irritability from low blood sugar. Since starting the ghar1ne my hunger and increased dramatically. I don't miss a meal often, but when I do that is when I have noticed the increased aggression and irritability. So this makes since to me.

Chest and Bis tomorrow. Going to destroy them thoroughly!