cardio while bulking??

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Hey everybody, just wondering what is your take on cardio while bulking. On my first cycle of test cyp 500mg ew & dbol 40mg ed. Eating like a horse, lifting heavy, gaining muscle but also a stomach. I know a guy who told me to do cardio 30 mins ed after lifting to keep the gains firm and not jiggly. Lol. He's a buff dide so I want to take his advice...just asking for other people's opinions. Look forward to your input. Thanks

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
You have a fairly simple choice. Take in fewer calories or burn more calories. How many cals over TDEE are you consuming right now?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat like a 280lb monster and cardio like someone at 8% bf.

Discussion over.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Honestly I'm not counting calories. I just went from eating poorly (2 times a day) to now eating 4 times a day. I eat eggs, turkey bacon & oatmeal for B. I'll have chicken and tuna throughout the day. Then after work, whatever my wife has cooked: pork, beef, tacos...
I'm 5'10", 202lbs

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a fairly simple choice. Take in fewer calories or burn more calories. How many cals over TDEE are you consuming right now?
This ^^^^

It's simply a matter of Calories In vs. Calories Out in any fitness goal.

I always recommend a bit of cardio at all times for the overall health benefits. But I do think 30 minutes after every session is a bit overkill on a bulk. 20-30 minutes 3 times a week is all I would do personally if I was trying to pack on some size.

Diet dictates the jiggle.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
I was on cutting diet with a small dose of superdrol stack with epistane for 4 week, i gain 9 lbs and have BF reduced

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Cardio will improve your restitution and hence promote growth. Don't overdo it though, some occational HIIT and 20-30min steady state is fine.