Increase dosage on Andro

james117

Awards
Done 4 weeks of 1- Andro at 500 mg daily and so far gained 10 pounds and looking very much more muscular. I'm happy to say the least. However I have thought about uping the dose to 600 mg and have the cycle end in 2.5 weeks time or should I stay at 500 mg for another 3.5 weeks for a slightly longer cycle? What would you guys do? Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Longer cycle is better IMO for solidifying gains, but it's only an extra week. You're probably close to max gains already. That's a tough one. I think I would up to 600 and really go hard provided everything is feeling great at the moment.

james117

Awards
Thanks for replying. I'm going to run Dermacrine and 300 mg of epiAndro 2 weeks past the end of the 1-Andro ( that's my current test base ) anyway which in theory should help solidify gainz. So maybe I'll 600 then . I'll wait for a few replies. Thanks again.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either one would be fine. Since you're going the extra 2 weeks with the test base I don't see it making that big of a difference either way. Glad you enjoyed the cycle. 10lbs in 4 weeks is solid for sure.