Ostarine/Aromasin/DAA cycle

Money

Awards
So I have on hand...

Ostarine (33mg/ml)

Olympus Labs Elim1nate (Arimistane 25mg)

DAA

Since I already have these on hand, I'm not debating on what I should use, but more of how I should use them.

I'm thinking something like

weeks 1-6 Ostarine 20mg/ED

weeks 1-4 25mg Arimistane /ED
Weeks 5-8 50mg Arimistane /ED

Weeks 1-8 DAA 3g/ED

The DAA should help slightly elevate test levels (debatable if it even works) while the Arimistane should lower estrogen and prevent any sides that Osta may or may not have. I have a show in 6 weeks and I'm looking to decrease body fat while maintaining, or possibly even gaining muscle, and increasing hardness. Suggestions? This is my first time taking anything like this. Just looking for a little bit of an edge of natural gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Throw the daa in the trash, it won't do anything for your test levels, especially on cycle. I would run your osta for 8 weeks to get the most out of your cycle. 20mg is a good osta dose. What does your pct look like?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Why does your title say aromasin but then in thread you mention Arimistane. They are both completely different compunds

Money

Awards
I posted at 2:15 in the morning lol. For some reason I was thinking aromasin when I meant to type arimistane. I went back and edited the post but I can't change the title.

As far as a PCT goes, I figured running the arimistane and DAA for another 2 weeks after getting off the Osta would be fine. Without using DAA though, I guess I need some sort of test booster right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I posted at 2:15 in the morning lol. For some reason I was thinking aromasin when I meant to type arimistane. I went back and edited the post but I can't change the title.

As far as a PCT goes, I figured running the arimistane and DAA for another 2 weeks after getting off the Osta would be fine. Without using DAA though, I guess I need some sort of test booster right?
Olympus labs super pct is what you want. It has sodium daa that actually boosts test and has estrogen control to help get you back where you want to be. I would throw some clomid in your pct as well

Money

Awards
So instead of taking the Olympus labs Super PCT, couldn't I just take the DAA I have on hand (AI Nutrition) and continue taking Elim1nate? The arimistane should control estrogen and the DAA, which is in the form of sodium DAA, should help increase test levels IF any suppression exists.