Planning on test e cycle

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Hi there guys, im going to try test e cycle stack with superdrol in next 3 month

And im still curious about the AI issue, my question is, should i take the AI from day 1 or i should take it when i feel gyno symptoms?

Thanks

tog511

tog511

Awards
Nah man wait till you see how you react then add an ai. Have Nolvadex on hand as well just in case it flares bad. I'm guessing you're all good with pct ?

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Nah man wait till you see how you react then add an ai. Have Nolvadex on hand as well just in case it flares bad. I'm guessing you're all good with pct ?
For pct im going to run clomid 100/100/50/50, arimistane 0/0/75/75/75/75, velvet beans 0/0/800/800/800/80, and horny goat OR since im going to have tamoxifene citrate from the cycle, perhaps im going to use it instead of clomid. 20/20/10/10 tamox, will it be sufficient?
What about that bro?

tog511

tog511

Awards
I don't usually run anything but clomid and nolva in pct. The nolva dose I would try 40/40/20/20 instead in pct. I've recently seen people that just use nolva or just use clomid only for pct or so up to you brah.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
I don't usually run anything but clomid and nolva in pct. The nolva dose I would try 40/40/20/20 instead in pct. I've recently seen people that just use nolva or just use clomid only for pct or so up to you brah.
If tamox or clomid alone is suffice for pct, i will be so happy, it will be much cheaper, lol
Thanks for your info bro

tog511

tog511

Awards
You should be fine running one solo for pct but if it was me I'd stick to nolva. Clomid makes me moody as hell.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
You should be fine running one solo for pct but if it was me I'd stick to nolva. Clomid makes me moody as hell.
I've never try clomid for pct man, but many said that clomid is better to restore HPTA but has more side effect and do more damage

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You will need a REAL pharma grade or at least RC grade AI like exemstane (Aromasin) or anastrazole (Arimidex). Arimistane is NOT going to cut it if you run into estrogen sides on a test cycle.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
You will need a REAL pharma grade or at least RC grade AI like exemstane (Aromasin) or anastrazole (Arimidex). Arimistane is NOT going to cut it if you run into estrogen sides on a test cycle.
Ok, i think i can get anastrozole, and should i take arimidex from day 1 of the cycle EOD or only in PCT?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You should use during the cycle, whether you start from the start or not is up to you. Some people wait until signs of elevated estrogen become present but you would want to catch it early if possible, others start with EOD dosing at the start of the cycle. I guess it depends on how good you are at picking up the signs of high estrogen, sometimes it's too late and you have to bombard your body and crash your estrogen which is no fun either. But definitely have your AI available for on cycle AS WELL as PCT.

EDIT: Your dosage for Adex would be 12.5mg EOD.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
You should use during the cycle, whether you start from the start or not is up to you. Some people wait until signs of elevated estrogen become present but you would want to catch it early if possible, others start with EOD dosing at the start of the cycle. I guess it depends on how good you are at picking up the signs of high estrogen, sometimes it's too late and you have to bombard your body and crash your estrogen which is no fun either. But definitely have your AI available for on cycle AS WELL as PCT.

EDIT: Your dosage for Adex would be 12.5mg EOD.
Nope, i cant pick up the sign of high estrogen, i still dont know how it feel since if i start this test e cycle it would be my first injectable compound cycle

And it will be better to not to wait the estro effect show up and give me gyno

Thanks for your info bro

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yeah, man, no worries. Better to start from the start. If you're using a long ester like test E or test C you could probably start safely in week 2 as you're unlikely to get much conversion in week 1.

What dose of test are you going to run? Are you using the superdrol at the start or the end or somewhere in the middle? If you use a long ester it can be a good idea to kickstart it with a fast acting oral like Superdrol for a few weeks.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Yeah, man, no worries. Better to start from the start. If you're using a long ester like test E or test C you could probably start safely in week 2 as you're unlikely to get much conversion in week 1.

What dose of test are you going to run? Are you using the superdrol at the start or the end or somewhere in the middle? If you use a long ester it can be a good idea to kickstart it with a fast acting oral like Superdrol for a few weeks.
The dose will be 500mg/week, and yes im going to run superdrol 10/10/10/20/20/20, what do you think about that? Is the SD dosage over kill?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Cool, test dosage is normal.

That Superdrol cycle seems a little long man - it's very toxic so I think you'll want to keep it to four weeks. After four weeks the test will be kicking in anyway so you'll be cool to drop it. Depends on what brand of Superdrol I guess as well but 20mg is usually plenty.

I'd run 10/20/20/20 alongside your test and then just cruise along with your test dosage.

Cheers

EDIT: Make sure you run adequate cycle support on Superdrol and possibly add some extra TUDCA as you don't want to run into problems right at the start of a long test cycle.

And yeah, if you're going to run the SD at the start, definitely have something like Arimidex on hand coz things could go pretty wild for you!!

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Cool, test dosage is normal.

That Superdrol cycle seems a little long man - it's very toxic so I think you'll want to keep it to four weeks. After four weeks the test will be kicking in anyway so you'll be cool to drop it. Depends on what brand of Superdrol I guess as well but 20mg is usually plenty.

I'd run 10/20/20/20 alongside your test and then just cruise along with your test dosage.

Cheers

EDIT: Make sure you run adequate cycle support on Superdrol and possibly add some extra TUDCA as you don't want to run into problems right at the start of a long test cycle.

And yeah, if you're going to run the SD at the start, definitely have something like Arimidex on hand coz things could go pretty wild for you!!
I cant find TUDCA here in my country, but i can easily get some liv52 for liver support

And yeah i forget about test e will be kicking in at 4th week, lol, so 10/20/20/20 of SD will be great then, my body response really good with SD

Thanks again man, cheers

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I cant find TUDCA here in my country, but i can easily get some liv52 for liver support

And yeah i forget about test e will be kicking in at 4th week, lol, so 10/20/20/20 of SD will be great then, my body response really good with SD

Thanks again man, cheers
Liv is weak. Can you get some UDCA instead? Where do you live if I may ask?

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
No bro, i cant get TUDCA or UDCA also, all i can get is liv52 or milk thistle, which i more prefer liv52 of course

I live in Jakarta, Indonesia

Its much easier to get gears than the support, you know like cycle assist, cycle armor, or cycle support, liver support except milk thistle and live52 you name it, its nearly impossible to find those thing here, i've asked all my suppliers here about those products, they cant provide me with it