I took the pill I'm in the matrix! First ph cycle epi/4dhea log.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone I'm new to anabolic mind and have been researching for couple month about ph/ds etc and decided to go with epistane and 4 dhea seems like a good noob cycle thanks to Danes and yates84 for helping out also I am running mk677 for good sleep benefits and whatever other good benefits it might bring.
Here is my status
age 30
height 5'11
weight 198 lbs weighed today
bf about 18-19% ( normally it's 16-17% but I have been eating extremly fattening food lately and haven't gone to gym for about 2 weeks took a long break and I'm paying the price now).
GOALS:
Declare war against my genetics because it's really tough for me to gain mass on my shoulders and calves so I will be attack these 2 the most.
also I never do cardio nor workout my abs I will also stated focusing on these 2 and hope that epi and 4 dhea helps reach my goals faster.
Recomp recomp recomp I hope that I lose quite a bit of fat and gain like 10 lbs of lean mass ( my hopes r high since I never used any ph before).
Diet and workout
diet is my main struggle still trying to figure out but mainly I'll cut carbs to about 300 grams a day from God knows what I'm eating now lol, protien 210 grams, fat 50 grams.
workout program will be tweaked jay cutlers living large 8 weeks program tried it before it was good but couldn't keep up as it gets brutal.
My 7 weeks cycle
epistane 12 mg per cap 36mg/36/48/48/48/48/48
Test base
Hrs andro the giant 4dhea 110 4 dhea per cap 330mg/330/440/440/440/440/440

On cycle
CEL cycle assist
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 3 and 4 will use sns inhibit e incase of whatever gyno rebound plus I got inhibit e for free.
Here is a current picture I took today which was a reality check cos I kinda let myself

will updating pics weekly to see how the progress goes.
and please feel free to suggest anything that u might think will help.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone I'm new to anabolic mind and have been researching for couple month about ph/ds etc and decided to go with epistane and 4 dhea seems like a good noob cycle thanks to Danes and yates84 for helping out also I am running mk677 for good sleep benefits and whatever other good benefits it might bring.
Here is my status
age 30
height 5'11
weight 198 lbs weighed today
bf about 18-19% ( normally it's 16-17% but I have been eating extremly fattening food lately and haven't gone to gym for about 2 weeks took a long break and I'm paying the price now).
GOALS:
Declare war against my genetics because it's really tough for me to gain mass on my shoulders and calves so I will be attack these 2 the most.
also I never do cardio nor workout my abs I will also stated focusing on these 2 and hope that epi and 4 dhea helps reach my goals faster.
Recomp recomp recomp I hope that I lose quite a bit of fat and gain like 10 lbs of lean mass ( my hopes r high since I never used any ph before).
Diet and workout
diet is my main struggle still trying to figure out but mainly I'll cut carbs to about 300 grams a day from God knows what I'm eating now lol, protien 210 grams, fat 50 grams.
workout program will be tweaked jay cutlers living large 8 weeks program tried it before it was good but couldn't keep up as it gets brutal.
My 7 weeks cycle
Komodo epik shred epistane 12 mg per cap 36mg/36/48/48/48/48/48
Test base
Hrs andro the giant 4dhea 110 4 dhea per cap 330mg/330/440/440/440/440/440

On cycle
CEL cycle assist
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 3 and 4 will use sns inhibit e incase of whatever gyno rebound plus I got inhibit e for free.
Here is a current picture I took today which was a reality check cos I kinda let myself go.

will updating pics weekly to see how the progress goes.
and please feel free to suggest anything that u might think will help.
Good luck brother :)
Great mass you have there :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck brother :)
Great mass you have there :)
Thanks bro I hope so haha I have been bulking forever never did any cutting this is one of the worst body shapes i
I had I'm few years I have been eating bad burgers fried foods u name it lol soo I hope epi help with body recomp and I will start doing cardio so that should help too.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro I hope so haha I have been bulking forever never did any cutting this is one of the worst body shapes i
I had I'm few years I have been eating bad burgers fried foods u name it lol soo I hope epi help with body recomp and I will start doing cardio so that should help too.
I believe you will enjoy this run :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Didnt know Komodo did epistane, did you pick this up recently from GRN?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! This should treat you well

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a suggestion, look into Exotherm for your PCT. It is a great combo of two AI's and 2 two fat burners. Wouldn't be needed in cycle due the anti-estrogenic nature of epistane probably but would help you shred and dry more during pct. this is my new favorite AI. Pretty much using it as often as possible.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks yall will def try to keep this log on point.
And Jebrook I will look into it. NewAgeMayan check ur pm bro. yates84 I can't wait to see how this will help my goals n gainz.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys any advice or tips on what to look for while on this cycle, like for side effects etc.
I have been trying to dose epi away from bed time but I think it still have some effect on my sleep! Will that go away?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys any advice or tips on what to look for while on this cycle, like for side effects etc.
I have been trying to dose epi away from bed time but I think it still have some effect on my sleep! Will that go away?
To be honest with you, its NOT the epistane but 4DHEA. 1DHEA and 4DHEA can cause sleepissues

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh well it's not that bad since mk677 helping out with sleep thank god, do u think I should dose all 4dhea during day?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh well it's not that bad since mk677 helping out with sleep thank god, do u think I should dose all 4dhea during day?
Just take your second dose a few hours earlier than you have been, pushing your dose away from bedtime will help

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just take your second dose a few hours earlier than you have been, pushing your dose away from bedtime will help
Coool will do that, any thing u think I should look for while m running this cycle to be on safe side?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coool will do that, any thing u think I should look for while m running this cycle to be on safe side?
Just take your support supps and check your bp daily. Drink at least a gallon of water ed. If your pee is clear and your bp is in range everything should be good

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just take your support supps and check your bp daily. Drink at least a gallon of water ed. If your pee is clear and your bp is in range everything should be good
Oh how do u guys check BP daily??
what brand u recommend I can pick that up from Walmart today?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of my friends had sleep issue no matter how early they dosed DHEA such as 1 and 4 DHEA

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of my friends had sleep issue no matter how early they dosed DHEA such as 1 and 4 DHEA
Good thing is that mk677 making me sleep hard still :),now that I drink alot of water I pee alot through the night.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh how do u guys check BP daily??
what brand u recommend I can pick that up from Walmart today?
Buy a bp monitor, they are cheap and will keep you in the know. A lot of drug stores have a bp monitor you can use as well. If you buy a monitor make sure the cuff is the right size, too small of a cuff will give undesirable readings!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy a bp monitor, they are cheap and will keep you in the know. A lot of drug stores have a bp monitor you can use as well. If you buy a monitor make sure the cuff is the right size, too small of a cuff will give undesirable readings!
Thanks bro I will do that today n buy one.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought a 13 inch bp monitor sh!t didn't even fit smh...will have to exchange it. yates84 lethargy hit me hard yesterday and today you think it's the mk677 or epi/4dhea cause that?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I believe 4dhea should keep lethargy out. I think it was just one of those days for you.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe 4dhea should keep lethargy out. I think it was just one of those days for you.
could be I Houghton it was too early for lethargy to kick in anywts, but I think it's mk677 lethargy it's different .

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought a 13 inch bp monitor sh!t didn't even fit smh...will have to exchange it. yates84 lethargy hit me hard yesterday and today you think it's the mk677 or epi/4dhea cause that?
When are you taking your MK677 dose?
Increased HGH/IGF1 would lead to lethargy and it is nothing you can do about it.
If lethargy is due to lowered T levels then 4DHEA should help (when it kicks in).

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are you taking your MK677 dose?
Increased HGH/IGF1 would lead to lethargy and it is nothing you can do about it.
If lethargy is due to lowered T levels then 4DHEA should help (when it kicks in).
Hey bro I take it pre bed 10 mg sleep is awesome too deep,yeah I ate more it helped but still got sleepy afterwards, the only thing got me awake was iforce maxout good thing I have a tub n will buy more.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro I take it pre bed 10 mg sleep is awesome too deep,yeah I ate more it helped but still got sleepy afterwards, the only thing got me awake was iforce maxout good thing I have a tub n will buy more.
Are you running just 10mg daily of MK677 :)?
Lethargy could be due to combination of MK677 and epistane. Try to see how lethargy is after 2 more weeks

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running just 10mg daily of MK677 :)?
Lethargy could be due to combination of MK677 and epistane. Try to see how lethargy is after 2 more weeks
Yeah 10mg daily
Yeah man that could be it but I didn't think epistane lethargy would kick in that early shooooot.... lethargy hit me hard 2 days ago.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please let us know how this lethargy issue is after 2 more weeks :)
^^this. That 4 dhea should kick by then and you should feel like a million bucks

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^this. That 4 dhea should kick by then and you should feel like a million bucks
For sure bro will do that, I will try to keep a weekly update on pics progress and anytime I have notes will post them right away.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st week update
Things I didn't like:
Feeling weird sometimes like a pressure building up in my head or something .
Acne showing up
stupid stupid lower back pump I experienced today I couldn't finish your workout, will be using taurine didn't think it old hit that hard tho.
things that I like
feeling more energetic last couple of days libido is slightly different.
Muscles feel fuller and body feel tighter.
it's been only 1 week I weight today I was 207 lbs I know about 2 to 3 lbs poop n water not sure what are the rest or why the jump in weight like

I don't think that my body changed based on picture but it feels like it.
also I was going to try phat workout but it too demanding!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st week update
Things I didn't like:
Feeling weird sometimes like a pressure building up in my head or something .
Acne showing up
stupid stupid lower back pump I experienced today I couldn't finish your workout, will be using taurine didn't think it old hit that hard tho.
things that I like
feeling more energetic last couple of days libido is slightly different.
Muscles feel fuller and body feel tighter.
it's been only 1 week I weight today I was 207 lbs I know about 2 to 3 lbs poop n water not sure what are the rest or why the jump in weight like that.

I don't think that my body changed based on picture but it feels like it.
also I was going to try phat workout but it too demanding!
Keep up the good work :).
Epistane is a dry compound so you would not see any changes first weeks. (Maybe feel musclefullness etc).
4DHEA is more wet one but it takes some weeks to fully kick in

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start of the 3rd week is when the epistane will really start to shine

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool cool guys oh and I didn't expect any changes from first week, it just I felt that muscle is fuller and my body feel tighter, and had unreal pump yesterday.
also I don't know what's going on but lat night around 7 pm my head started hurting real bad and pressure kept building up it was very uncomfortable, I have been getting them daily but pressure not as intense it last night tho was intense, it's different pain than a headache.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool cool guys oh and I didn't expect any changes from first week, it just I felt that muscle is fuller and my body feel tighter, and had unreal pump yesterday.
also I don't know what's going on but lat night around 7 pm my head started hurting real bad and pressure kept building up it was very uncomfortable, I have been getting them daily but pressure not as intense it last night tho was intense, it's different pain than a headache.
How is your bloodpressure? Hydration?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your bloodpressure? Hydration?
Hydration is great I keep peeing every hour lol crazy sh!t and blood pressure I need to return first machine and buy one with bigger wrap so I can measure it better.
I couldn't sleep last night from that.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydration is great I keep peeing every hour lol crazy sh!t and blood pressure I need to return first machine and buy one with bigger wrap so I can measure it better.
I couldn't sleep last night from that.
Could be high bloodpressure.some of my friends got high bloodpressure of epistane, and some of my friends didnt

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be high bloodpressure.some of my friends got high bloodpressure of epistane, and some of my friends didnt
Yeah I'm thinking that's it, will get my bp measured today for sure .
also what else can I take aside from cycle assist to help wth the bp?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm thinking that's it, will get my bp measured today for sure .
also what else can I take aside from cycle assist to help wth the bp?
Hawthorn berry is great for bp. A 5$ bottle from Walmart at label doses will make all the difference in the world. Hydro3 has potassium nitrate which is also great for bp. Let me know if you have issues getting your bp straight, it is something that I really used to struggle with on cycle and have a million tricks to get it down

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hawthorn berry is great for bp. A 5$ bottle from Walmart at label doses will make all the difference in the world. Hydro3 has potassium nitrate which is also great for bp. Let me know if you have issues getting your bp straight, it is something that I really used to struggle with on cycle and have a million tricks to get it down
Thanks bro I'm going to buy this right now, that was so unpleasant, also what do u think of hibiscus?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro I'm going to buy this right now, that was so unpleasant, also what do u think of hibiscus?
Never used it, couldn't tell you. Let me know what kind of hawthorne berry you get, the cheap stuff is usually 550mg a cap. If you get those then take 2 caps twice daily, it will take a good week but should knock your bp right down. What is your bp running?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never used it, couldn't tell you. Let me know what kind of hawthorne berry you get, the cheap stuff is usually 550mg a cap. If you get those then take 2 caps twice daily, it will take a good week but should knock your bp right down. What is your bp running?
I'm at Walmart now buying new monitor and the only Hawthorn berry 550 mg.
couldn't read it cos cuff was too tight.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at Walmart now buying new monitor and the only Hawthorn berry 550 mg.
couldn't read it cos cuff was too tight.
That hawthorne berry is gtg, best 5$ you will ever spend if your bp is high

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That hawthorne berry is gtg, best 5$ you will ever spend if your bp is high
I'm about to pop couple of pills, man my head was on fire till 4 am then it stopped instantly .

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If it were me I would consider maybe holding off on the h berry and try something with more acute effects first.

I started dosing it a week ago and my bp is up about 5%, which is typical with h berry; most people dont see benefits for at least a week.

You may be okay, but its possible the h berry will have no beneficial effect acutely. Id start off with nitrates and/or epicatechin myself, get your numbers down a bit first and alleviate your symptoms.