Dymethazine feel shutdown

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
So I've been on Dymethazine and S tenabol for about 2 weeks now and all of a sudden im feeling all the shutdown symptoms:

Lethargic
No sex drive and hardly any energy
Depressed

I am on TRT currently and still not feeling great. I took some clomid yesterday and it made me feel a lot better. I think I need to go back on low dose HCG. Surprisingly I was shutdown before on a cycle of Dermatrest but never felt this bad, more than likely cause of taking HCG with it. Prohormones are no joke juat didn't think being shutdown would feel this bad. Would upping my TRT dose help the situation or just make it worse?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
No injectable Test for TRT but have clomid on hand and just wanted to see if I would feel better than I have recently. Injectable test didn't make me feel like clomid did. Took 25mg of clomid. Am on 175mg test a week.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm....That seems like a lot for TRT. Wish I could help you more, but I don't know. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable chimes in. Maybe DMZ just sucks.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard from many who are on DMZ the shutdown is hard

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive heard from many who are on DMZ the shutdown is hard
This is only a guess, but if you are on TRT then that should be enough to keep you feeling well. It could be some other type of hormonal problem specific to the hormones you are taking. I don't know very much about the particular compounds you are taking though. Gotta be someone else on here that knows a lot more than me that can help though. Hopefully I'm at least close with my guess.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
how much dmz are you taking a day?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Might consider it even at 40mg the gains aren't ridiculous I'd say 5-6 lb quality gains

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
40 is the minimum I would take dmz. Anything lower it might be a waste. You are feeling something else and it's not shutdown from low test, you're on TRT! Clomid cannot battle that...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You're lethargic cause your body cnt handle the toxicity from methylated orals

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It shuts you down, it's a strong steroid. Deal with it

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You felt better on Trest because it is a pretty strong test base. Lol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thx T-Bone, he's also on stenabol. He didn't mention any cycle supports, and if he's on one I'd bump it up and get some TUDCA. Liver panel test would be good too.

OP what's your BP at? Notice any jaundice?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm leaning towards this as what it is.
This. And if you didn't know why you felt better on Trest compared to multiple strong Methylated compounds you shouldn't be using them..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. And if you didn't know why you felt better on Trest compared to multiple strong Methylated compounds you shouldn't be using them..
Well DermaTrest isn't nearly as toxic as DMZ, so that's that. I've seen a lot of threads about people feeling like crap on DMZ.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You felt better on Trest because it is a pretty strong test base. Lol
Nah, he felt better on Trest because it's not super toxic like what he is taking now. DermaTrest is the best and popular for a reason. Great gains and not nearly as toxic as other compounds.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah, he felt better on Trest because it's not super toxic like what he is taking now. DermaTrest is the best and popular for a reason. Great gains and not nearly as toxic as other compounds.
True. I still think it's combination of both.. Lol less liver toxicity and more testosterone like effects with Trest.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah thats high. Standard dosage for SDMZ 2.0 and 3.0 are 20mg a day.

Why don't you lower it to 20 or 30 mg?
Only because there is also Msten in those products. 40 is not high for a DMZ solo dose. It's pretty standard.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Not to rain on everybody's parade, I'm taking a lot of cycle support right now: TUDCA 400mg +Ar1macare Pro, 3 caps Heart Help, Orange Triad, Omega Fish Oil. My natty test is the reason, I'm feeling better now as I'm keeping up on my TRT dose, I think when I skipped a week of TRT it really threw my body for a loop. Feeling better now. Drinking at minimum a gallon of H20 no Jaundice type symptoms.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
No injectable Test for TRT but have clomid on hand and just wanted to see if I would feel better than I have recently. Injectable test didn't make me feel like clomid did. Took 25mg of clomid. Am on 175mg test a week.
humm are you on an AI ?
I likes 200mg ew for hrt, but even 150mg ew should be good enough. some aas still make you feel crappy regardless if on hrt or taking test. ofcourse worse if not doing so.
I find it odd you felt better from a dose of clomid in this setting tbh

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I think in part it was due to possibly raising both estrogen and testosterone. Ive wondered if my estradiol was in the tank prior to the clomid. I get estrogen rebound pretty bad now from clomid. Ive had low estrogen before and it sucks as well.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Not to rain on everybody's parade, I'm taking a lot of cycle support right now: TUDCA 400mg +Ar1macare Pro, 3 caps Heart Help, Orange Triad, Omega Fish Oil. My natty test is the reason, I'm feeling better now as I'm keeping up on my TRT dose, I think when I skipped a week of TRT it really threw my body for a loop. Feeling better now. Drinking at minimum a gallon of H20 no Jaundice type symptoms.
That's good you feel better, the only reason I said it was from orals was because you said you were on TRT.

Skipping your TRT dose is a different story, and you wonder why you feel lethargic. Lol

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Weird to me how this stuff builds muscle but makes your body's testosterone levels plummet. Seems counterintuitive.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course if you skip your dosage of TRT you are going to be back low again, especially if your on a harsh cycle. If you think it's "weird" that ph/ds products shut down your endogenous production than you should probably read up a bit. Just wondering how old you are and when did you start TRT?.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've been on Dymethazine and S tenabol for about 2 weeks now and all of a sudden im feeling all the shutdown symptoms:

Lethargic
No sex drive and hardly any energy
Depressed

I am on TRT currently and still not feeling great. I took some clomid yesterday and it made me feel a lot better. I think I need to go back on low dose HCG. Surprisingly I was shutdown before on a cycle of Dermatrest but never felt this bad, more than likely cause of taking HCG with it. Prohormones are no joke juat didn't think being shutdown would feel this bad. Would upping my TRT dose help the situation or just make it worse?
I can't use dzine because it crushes my estrogen, or at least, brings those sides.
Could be why clomid helped
But if you're on trt you're already shut down.
It'll have something to do with the compounds you are using and their specific side effects on you.

GetRekt

Awards
So you stop using trt and are now experiencing symptoms of low test? No sh1t man... On cycle or not, your levels would plummet if you stopped for a week. Smh...