First test e cycle

Fireguy8971

Awards
I will be starting my first test e cycle in 4 weeks plenty of time to stock up on what I need to get befor cycle begins.

28 y.o. M
255 lbs
6 ft 1in
BF 15%-20% (I am cutting for the next 4weeks)
2 1/2 years serious lifting after being a bum for 3 years

Goal put on a fair amount of muscle mass and keep body fat the same and if possible drop 5 lbs of fat

Cycle 14 weeks
Test e 600 mg (300 mg Monday & Thursday)
Arimidex 0.5 EOD (I got some gyno from a ph cycle years ago)
HCG for the 2 weeks after last pin till PCT
PCT Clomid

Extras
Milk thistle
Multi vitamin
Bp liver insulin support
Bcaa's
Glutamine

Diet
Training day
Meal 1 -2 cup oatmeal 4 whole eggs
Meal 2 -2 10 egg whites 1 scoop whey 1cp oatmeal 1banana 1tablespoon peanut butter smoothie
Meal 3 and 4- 1cup of rice 6 oz of chicken
Meal 5- 2 scoops whey 2 oz almonds
Meal 6-8 oz sweet potato 8 oz asparagus 6 egg whites 6 oz of chicken
Meal 7-1 scoop casien 1 cup cottage cheese
About 4-8 oz spinach eaten thought the day
Total 3730 calories 402g protein 68 g fat 408 g carbs

Non-training
Meal 1-1 1/2 cups oatmeal 10 egg whites two whole eggs
Meal 2-4 oz spinach 2 oz almonds
Meal 3-8 oz chicken 3/4 cup of rice
Meal 4-8 oz chicken 3/4 cup of rice
Meal 5-20Z spinach to Oz almonds 10 0Z sweet potato
Meal 6-8 oz steak 12 oz asparagus
Meal 7- 1 casien 1 cup cottage cheese
Total 3580 calories 117 g fat 371 G protein 208 g carbs

Carbs that are from grains (oatmeal and rice) are going to be consumed before lifting.

I eat jasmine rice I'm not opposed to brown rice jasmine just is higher in carbs low in fat

For now I'll add a few eggs and chicken breast as I see fit after the first 2 or so weeks may get up to 4200-4500 calories a day. I'd like to make lean gains reason for the cardio

Training split is
day 1 chest and tri 30 min HIIT cardio
Day 2 legs and abs 30 min steady cardio
Day 3 back and biceps 30 min HIIT cardio
Day 4 shoulders and abs 30 min HIIT cardio
Day 5 active rest/yoga and 30-60 min cardio

(May do every other or every third day fasting cardio at 30-40 min 120-150 beats per minute)

Say what you will about yoga but it is great part of the whole package strength, look good, flexible, and getting huge is pointless if you can't wipe your own ass lol

Questions maybe y'all can answer

My pecs are lagging in size compaired to my arms and legs my chest sucks. Should I hit chest every 3rd day to really develop it thru this cycle?

Do you think I could throw on 20-25 lbs mass and drop 5 lbs fat. (I know everyone says focus on cutting or gaining). I just didn't know if test e would change that a bit.

So please have at it if you think I'm doing something wrong tell me and I'll take it into consideration. If you think I can tweak something I will.

GetRekt

Awards
Everything looks pretty good. Only start using adex when sides begin, that way you don't tank your e2 which can suck more than high test.

I'd take casein out, especially at 1 scoop. The leucine content of casein is generally too low to cause a suitable protein synthesis response. Basically it's just a bad protein source for muscle building.

If you feel you need to hit your chest more, go for it. If your weak points need more focus then they should get that focus. Any weak point will just get comparably weaker if your training remains the same while on cycle.

I think 20-25 pounds itself is hard enough, and cutting 5 on top of that is near impossible, but if you want to try then go ahead, just do it smart. If I were you I'd bulk the 25, pct right and keep it, then do a clen cut after pct to lose whatever you feel you should. Just do the diet changes slowly, the body will resist the change of the new weight a lot and will do its best to lose it.

Anyways, good luck, looks like you got your diet right in check, the high protein is great while on cycle. I think you'll be successful, whatever you choose to do just focus 100% of your effort on that.

Fireguy8971

Awards
Thank you for the advice I made double down and have two cups of cottage cheese at night. I will also be picking up joint support since I plan on doing chest more often than the other body parts. Have you ever done a Clen cut cycle?

GetRekt

Awards
Thank you for the advice I made double down and have two cups of cottage cheese at night. I will also be picking up joint support since I plan on doing chest more often than the other body parts. Have you ever done a Clen cut cycle?
Yeah I've cut with clen before. Sides hit me hard but the results are good.

Fireguy8971

Awards
I'll definitely look into it thanks.i'll make sure that I deafly focus on keeping my games from the cycle I will be starting. Since I will have to wait to start the trend since I will have to add test to make sure I lose fat and not muscle

tog511

tog511

Awards
First off welcome to the darkside! :saevil: I have done a clen cut and a clen/t3 cut both with pretty good results. I wouldn't jump the gun on it though and just focus more on eating clean and training hard from here on out you would be surprised what test can get you if used correctly. Your cycle definitely looks like you did your homework so gratz there! You are already 95% there now just do the work! Like GetRekt said though in regards to the adex he is spot on. Even with pre-existing gyno you don't want an e2 disaster. I would watch it closely and try to get your hands on some nolva for a quick stop if it flares up then add in the adex from there on. As for the chest area problems hit dem big compound lifts and it should sort itself out in no time on your cycle. You don't necessarily have to cut or bulk just eat clean and work hard man and if it still isn't to where you like after this run then you should look at the clen to trim it up. Subbed and good luck brother keep us updated!

Fireguy8971

Awards
You know it I'll keep the updates and progress going for everyone think I'm gonna add creating the last 4 weeks of the cycle to make sure it's in my system for the pct portion of this to keep every ounce of muscle I can.

bigpumpz2015

Awards
Its been well over a year since my last cycle, so I gotta say thank you for this post, reading it was a great refresher :)

Fireguy8971

Awards
I'm stoked to get started pick my stuff up Monday. I'll keep the post updated any tips from you experience bigpumpz