cycle advice

damanlx

Awards
Hi,

I'm 44 yrs old, no steroid use before, several years of lifting between 20 and 30 yrs. Back to lifting and it's been about 2 yrs now...
I'm thinking about helping myself a little bit and doing either var (initial idea) or... dmz... As for PCT - nolva + clom + some OTC stuff...
I don't want to do more than 1 oral and no needles (at least not now). What I need is a bit of strength and lean mass - not looking to become a monster in a few weeks (or ever).
Do you think DMZ is bad idea for 1st run (and should I stick to var)?
Anybody tried DMZ Extreme (Black Dragon) or M-Drol (German Pahrma)?

Any ideas...?

Thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

I'm 44 yrs old, no steroid use before, several years of lifting between 20 and 30 yrs. Back to lifting and it's been about 2 yrs now...
I'm thinking about helping myself a little bit and doing either var (initial idea) or... dmz... As for PCT - nolva + clom + some OTC stuff...
I don't want to do more than 1 oral and no needles (at least not now). What I need is a bit of strength and lean mass - not looking to become a monster in a few weeks (or ever).
Do you think DMZ is bad idea for 1st run (and should I stick to var)?
Anybody tried DMZ Extreme (Black Dragon) or M-Drol (German Pahrma)?

Any ideas...?

Thanks.
Why not try a sarm for your first cycle? They are easier on the body and have less side effects overall. Recovery is also easier because sarms have minimal effect on LH and fsh. Legend (lgd) would be a great way to build good mass and strength without all the side effects and without the need for an excessive amount of ancillaries. I would be more than happy to set you up something, just let me know

sbender

Awards
I am 43 am a occasional lifter and tried suoer dmz 2.0 bad headaches and such...
Try epistane for your first mild overall easy going

tog511

tog511

Awards
As far as the var goes that seems to be a pretty good oral only cycle to test the waters if you want to eventually graduate towards gear. I have heard good things about sarms as well though personally never tried them. To me the PHs you listed are pretty heavy duty whereas the var is very very mild as far as gear goes and I would venture to say less harsh than the PHs. You have to drop a boatload of cash for a good var dosage though.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Maybe you should consider hdrol, its pretty mild too for your first cycle
Great strength and it doesnt make your body blew up
I did hdrol from CEL as my first cycle, it works great

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sarms cause the same hormonal issues as any ph/ds. Gains are easier to keep but not as pronounced vs ph. Whatever you choose,start with a low dose and have all the extras to keep you healthy. The only way to see how a compound affects you is try. Good luck.