First pinning Test Cyp

BeastMode007

Awards
Im starting my first cycle gonna do 2 shots a week 300 mg of test cyp 100 mg Tren acte in each shot does this sound about right im 41 208 lbs 5ft 9in looking to put size and strength on but dont want to get to big

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
what are you looking to run, what are goals, what else are you running, how are supports what is pct....etc... What is the over all outlook on everything you are doing, stats etc.... You will get a much better response being more thorough BeastMode007. Just a heads up

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
not much difference between 2 and 3 shots per week but 3 will keep T levels slightly more stable. But then you have the hassle of injecting more often.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 is perfect. 3 is overkill and a waste if you are using cyp.

BeastMode007

Awards
New to this sorry i wasnt more thorough but i edited it any advice would be greatly appreciated thxs

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your test will be good at 2 shots a week, but Tren Ace won't work being pinned only twice a week. It's recommended to pin Ace at least every other day.

I'm logging my first pinning cycle as well. The link is in my signature if you want to check it out or have any questions. I'm trying to make it full of good information for people's first injectable cycles.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also what is your body fat percentage and how long are you planning to run the cycle? Do you have an AI, Caber, and your PCT lined up already? How long have you been training?

You won't have any problem getting "too big" from just one cycle. Diet will be the most important factor in size gain.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Also what is your body fat percentage and how long are you planning to run the cycle? Do you have an AI, Caber, and your PCT lined up already? How long have you been training?

You won't have any problem getting "too big" from just one cycle. Diet will be the most important factor in size gain.
+1

Recommended to do 100mg Tren Ace EoD. Test Cyp @ 600mg per week is a good amount. Like rascal14 and others have mentioned, make sure you have good AI, Caber and PCT all lined up.

You are going to need to run it at least 8-10 weeks to see some appreciable gains. Unless you have freakish genetics, you won't have to worry about getting too big (is there such a thing)? Just kidding.

Make sure you use clean needles every time, clean the injection site with alcohol , minimize air in the syringe. push the syringe to let a few drops coat the outside of the needle (it will ease the injection), rotate the injection sites (glutes, shoulders, upper thighs - plenty of sites for this info). Don't freak out if you pull out the needle and some blood runs out - it happens if you nick a vein going in.

I personally would run HCG, if you can get it, at 250-500IU E3D throughout your cycle and end it with you last injection. That way your "guys" don't go dormant during your cycle. Start your PCT after that.

Others will probably have more info to add. This is just my initial thoughts.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know man good info in here but in all honesty if anything posted is news to you you are not ready. I personally would say no tren it's your 1st cycle tren is harsh and hard and sides are a bitch