First Pinning Cycle Log

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I will finally be starting my first pinning cycle and I am going to try to log most of it here. I've done two previous oral only cycles. One of Epistane and Stano and another of Msten, Tren, and Stano.

6'1"
190 pounds
Body fat % ??

This is the layout so far for my new cycle:

Test C 1-15 500mg/week
Test P 1-4 75mg/eod
Tren A 9-15 75mg/eod
Tbol 1-4 40-60mg/day
Arimidex 1-17 .5mg/e3d

PCT
Clomid 18-22 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 18-22 20/20/10/10/10
Aromasin 18-23 not sure on dosage yet.

Plus I have a bunch of other ideas for PCT, just nothing else is set in stone. I will most likely add these things:
Alphamax or Super PCT
Ghar1ne
Ep1c Unleashed
Reduce XT
HPTA and VOLUME

My training will most likely be each body part twice a week with one heavy day and one hypertrophy day for each muscle. I am not sure on an exact split, it may be something like PHAT. I will hit any other body part that I feel is lacking or I just feel like hitting on any off days. I plan on doing cardio at least a couple times a week to keep fat gain to a minimum.

I have been in a deficit basically the whole summer trying to lose as much body fat as possible before starting. Towards the end I started just trying to maintain where I was at, eating in a deficit most days but on days I was out with friends I would eat whatever and I did a lot of drinking. Lol
I will try to keep my calories around 2500-2800 this first week or so until everything starts kicking in, then I will up them to about 3000 and see what happens. I'm going for a lean bulk.

I will most likely do my first pin tonight after the gym. My girlfriend will be doing most of the pinning for me, so she can use both hands and keep it a little more steady. I will be pinning the Prop every other day and the Cyp every Wednesday and Sunday. I will be starting the Tbol tomorrow morning after I pick it up from the post office. I have Taurine on the way for back pumps and I am prescribed Atenolol, so I will have that in case of any blood pressure issues. I will also be running CEL Cycle Assist at 4 caps a day while I am on the Tbol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dma378 bighulksmash mixedup nbshazeezee invite your friends, I will need all the input and support I can get for this.

Here are starting pictures.

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, been waiting for this to get going. It's finally here!! Woo Woo

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let's get some more guys in here chedapalooza Volvo140G yates84 McCrew530

First pin will be in 3 1/2 hours or so. I'm already nervous lol and I will most likely be adding in some Tren Ace the last few weeks of this cycle!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got you bro let the pinning begin

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S U B ' D !

Pretty dope your GF handles the biz too.... now THATS a keeper!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
S U B ' D !

Pretty dope your GF handles the biz too.... now THATS a keeper!
Lol she was completely against me even doing the cycle to start. Later on I just said, "You better start being okay with it, you're gonna be the one the giving me the injections." I told her it's good practice for when she becomes an RN. ��

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol she was completely against me even doing the cycle to start. Later on I just said, "You better start being okay with it, you're gonna be the one the giving me the injections." I told her it's good practice for when she becomes an RN. ��
My wife's been giving my injections whenever I get lazy for over 15 years... she still does my slin.cycles becuz I can't sub q

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Perfect timing too cause I just started looking into/planning a beginning cycle like the one you laid out, but wont be starting for at least 2 months. Will be some great info in here Im pumped for you man.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
WHAT UP rascal14 let the pinnnnn beginnnn!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First pin is done! I had a little trouble drawing the oil out, but with a little help from Dma378 everything went smooth with the Prop.

It was supposed to be 1ml Cyp and .75ml Prop.. I got about 2ml altogether and I may have mixed some Cyp in with the Prop. Lol I massaged the area a little bit and have a heating pad on it now. It's a little sore and aches a bit, but my leg was shaking while my girlfriend was pushing the oil in and I'm sure she was a little shaky too. Overall I don't think it was horrible for either of our first times.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
You can do it bro. Don't sweat it. remember why you decided this path! I am sure Dma378 told you, put your vial in a cup of hot water to reduce the pip, when you pin, warm oil goes in like butter and is far less painful.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can do it bro. Don't sweat it. remember why you decided this path! I am sure Dma378 told you, put your vial in a cup of hot water to reduce the pip, when you pin, warm oil goes in like butter and is far less painful.
Yeah that's exactly what he said. I just ran the vial of Cyp under hot water for a little bit. I injected 1ml of air into it and tried drawing the oil, but I got about .5ml and nothing else came out and when I let go of the plunger it shot all the air straight back into the vial.

I put the Prop in a cup of hot water for 5 minutes, injected 1.5ml of air or so and it came out a lot smoother.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also should I start the Arimidex right now or in three days?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also should I start the Arimidex right now or in three days?
Doesn't really matter. Either would be fine. Not going to really sway the effects to either side if you choose now or later. I know you've heard how I feel about AI use, I would wait. But that's me. Don't let a little nip sensitivity send you into panic mode. Your hormones are going to go through a big change in the first couple weeks, so naturally you may have some sensitivity. Even after you start taking the Adex. Don't panic and start taking it everyday or something.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took 20mg Tbol this morning and will take another 20mg later tonight. I'm gonna stick with 40mg this first week I think.

There's still just a little soreness in the glute, but nothing bad at all.

Doesn't really matter. Either would be fine. Not going to really sway the effects to either side if you choose now or later. I know you've heard how I feel about AI use, I would wait. But that's me. Don't let a little nip sensitivity send you into panic mode. Your hormones are going to go through a big change in the first couple weeks, so naturally you may have some sensitivity. Even after you start taking the Adex. Don't panic and start taking it everyday or something.
Yeah the stuffs expensive so I'm going to try and save as much as possible. Lol I will wait until I think I really need it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just did a little shoulders and arms tonight in the gym. After this week at 40mg Tbol, I have enough leftover to run for another almost four weeks at 70mg so if I do okay at 60mg I will probably bump it up to 80mg.

Right now in the gym I don't really have a set schedule, but starting next week I will figure out what kind of split I want to set up. My next pin will be 75mg Prop tomorrow night and it will most likely be in the delt.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did a little shoulders and arms tonight in the gym. After this week at 40mg Tbol, I have enough leftover to run for another almost four weeks at 70mg so if I do okay at 60mg I will probably bump it up to 80mg.

Right now in the gym I don't really have a set schedule, but starting next week I will figure out what kind of split I want to set up. My next pin will be 75mg Prop tomorrow night and it will most likely be in the delt.
When I'm sharing a long and short ester, I pin my long e4d instead of like Sunday and Thursday set days. That way it lands even with every other short ester pin:

Day 1 Prop and Cyp

Day 3 Prop

Day 5 Prop and Cyp

Day 7 Prop

Day 9 Prop and Cyp etc, etc.

That way you save pins, save locations, and keep an easy schedule.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here are starting pictures from today. I will update the second post with them too. My back is what's lacking the most I think, besides me legs. But my back is what I want to work on the most, especially the width.

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good and lean, with good shape already. This cycle gonna do you great man.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I'm sharing a long and short ester, I pin my long e4d instead of like Sunday and Thursday set days. That way it lands even with every other short ester pin:

Day 1 Prop and Cyp

Day 3 Prop

Day 5 Prop and Cyp

Day 7 Prop

Day 9 Prop and Cyp etc, etc.

That way you save pins, save locations, and keep an easy schedule.
That's a lot better idea, thanks. If I did it how I had planned originally it would be all sporadic.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight was at 188.4 this morning. I still have a little bit of PIP from the first pin. It's more of an annoying feeling than anything. I mostly notice it when I bend down to get something off the ground.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established

So does this mean you will be running Tbol for like 6 weeks instead of 4 now? Or just double your dose for the 4 weeks?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So does this mean you will be running Tbol for like 6 weeks instead of 4 now? Or just double your dose for the 4 weeks?
I haven't decided yet.. I'm open to suggestions though! I have 200 10mg tabs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are getting results don't up the dosage. It's your 1st cycle and this ain't a sprint enjoy the ride

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are getting results don't up the dosage. It's your 1st cycle and this ain't a sprint enjoy the ride
For sure, it's too early to tell now but I know I will at least up it to 60mg since it seems to be about the sweet spot. If everything goes good then I will just keep it there.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here are the nerve glides I have to do and how dumb I look doing them. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pwi8piDXMQ
[video=youtube;_Pwi8piDXMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pwi8piDXMQ[/video]

I have nerve entrapment in both of my elbows, which is causing tingling in my fingers randomly throughout the day. Whenever I am doing bench, I can feel the nerve popping back and forth over my elbow.. It's pretty weird. I am going to PT to try and fix it and avoid surgery in both of my elbows.

It's pretty much the same as the video, but I keep my head to one side and the opposite side arm I raise up over my head like I'm a waiter carrying a tray.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
My personal favorite is pinning the quad because it was my first and it's second nature now. I just rotate between the quads and glutws

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Here are the nerve glides I have to do and how dumb I look doing them. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pwi8piDXMQ
[video=youtube;_Pwi8piDXMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pwi8piDXMQ[/video]

I have nerve entrapment in both of my elbows, which is causing tingling in my fingers randomly throughout the day. Whenever I am doing bench, I can feel the nerve popping back and forth over my elbow.. It's pretty weird. I am going to PT to try and fix it and avoid surgery in both of my elbows.

It's pretty much the same as the video, but I keep my head to one side and the opposite side arm I raise up over my head like I'm a waiter carrying a tray.
haha dude I had to do nerve gliding once. Still probably should, but after doing it for like 3 days I was like this **** sucks. It was just so annoying to do I dropped it. Good on you for keeping up with it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha dude I had to do nerve gliding once. Still probably should, but after doing it for like 3 days I was like this **** sucks. It was just so annoying to do I dropped it. Good on you for keeping up with it.
It's only the second day.. Lol but I am going to try and keep up with it, I don't want surgery at all. It just feels weird because I can feel it stretching the nerve out and the tingly go throughout my arm each rep.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Second pin down. I went ahead and went with the quad. No blood or anything. It went in a lot smoother than the glute, I think it mostly had to do with a smaller needle and less oil.

My girlfriends been doing a good job, even though it freaks her out quite a bit. Lol

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Second pin down. I went ahead and went with the quad. No blood or anything. It went in a lot smoother than the glute, I think it mostly had to do with a smaller needle and less oil.

My girlfriends been doing a good job, even though it freaks her out quite a bit. Lol
I did my first pin myself, then I let me now ex-girlfriend hit my second pin and I was like I'm doing this myself hahaha

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did my first pin myself, then I let me now ex-girlfriend hit my second pin and I was like I'm doing this myself hahaha
I should probably do the next couple myself in case she isn't around when it comes time for a pin one day. Lol

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Being the first time, was there anything mental to deal with?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There was some anxiety. I have always liked getting shots and giving blood and all that stuff, I'm kinda weird. Lol but the fact that I had to do it myself freaked me out a little bit.

My leg was shaking pretty bad on my first pin, which I think could be the reason for most of the PIP I have now. I honestly just said screw it and didn't waste my time, I knew the longer I waited the harder it would be. Now I kinda look forward to getting to pin again.. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do have to say the second pin was a lot easier mentally. I still have yet to actually pin myself though. My girlfriend have done them both.. My next Prop only injection I will do myself though.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Maybe after another oral cycle I will find the balls to PIN up myself. Very interested in your experience.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe after another oral cycle I will find the balls to PIN up myself. Very interested in your experience.
Keep following along and ask any questions you have man, I want there to be plenty of information in here to help people out for their first pin too. I'll try to be as detailed as I can and if anyone wants me to post more about workouts or diet I can do that. I will once I get on more of a schedule next week though.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards

Literally the only hard part is the first one knowing you are putting it in yourself.

Find your spot, take a deep breath and exhale! Then pin the motherfukkker

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Find your spot, take a deep breath and exhale! Then pin the motherfukkker
I'm surprised I got thinking about it so soon. I think it beats having a gym bag full of pills and powders etc. Just pin and move on with life.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm surprised I got thinking about it so soon. I think it beats having a gym bag full of pills and powders etc. Just pin and move on with life.
It's also a bit cheaper now with the ban of most orals if you can find the right sources.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Yeah man. Takes about 5 minutes in the morning and you're golden.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just killed a back workout. There's something about my new gym that makes me sweat like crazy. My old gym I was never motivated to go because it sucked and I was bored of it. I used to hardly break a sweat but now I am dripping throughout the work out. I tried to do some biceps at the end of the workout but I could only do a few sets as they were already worn out. My mind was wanting to go more, but my body couldn't.

I did some stretching after my workout, but didn't do much because I realized I hardly knew any back stretches. Lol I am going to soak my legs in an epsom salt bath and try to get rid of some of this leftover PIP in the glute. My quad is still doing good so far, just a little soreness. The glute just gets bad whenever I sit for a while. I'm going to pin another 1.75ml in the left glute tomorrow and hit legs after that, and hopefully I'll be able to keep a little more still during the injection this time.

I am getting my Taurine in on Monday so I will up the Tbol to 60mg then.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Any update on the Tbol run? You gunna extend it to like 6 weeks @60mg?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that, pin and move on with life. Should be on a shirt or something.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
That or I may do 4 weeks at 60mg and the last week at 80mg. I'm pretty indecisive lol
I like the advice mixedup gave. If youre gettin the results @60mg, why bump it until you need to? Plus you end up getting a longer run with results still coming. Obviously, thats your own gauge on the results.