Good cutting stack

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
I've been out of the PH info for some time now. Though i'd like to start with a new cycle, mainly for cutting purpous. Adding a few pounds would be fine, but my main goal is to lower my bodyfat and keeping my mass with the help of a ph.

I've used Epistane, winny/anavar and have done a 500mg test e cycle.
I know i'm a "estrogen guy". And by that, i mean i tend to hold water like a spunge and i most likely get my gyno back while on a ph. (Even had this with epi)

My thoughts go out to stack epi with another PH and take proviron and/or aromasin to keep the estro related sides to a minimum.

What would be a good stack?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenavar and Epistane is a great cutting stack. You would need Prolactrone to keep prolactin levels low.

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
I read trenavar will typically lower your thyroid levels which triggers the production of Prolactin. So adding T3 (which raises the thytoid levels) would prevent this?

Noutster

Noutster

Awards
Would adding 11 oxo be a good one? Epi/trenavar/11oxo.

I also keep Winstrol in mind since it gave me amazing strength.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the PH info for some time now. Though i'd like to start with a new cycle, mainly for cutting purpous. Adding a few pounds would be fine, but my main goal is to lower my bodyfat and keeping my mass with the help of a ph.

I've used Epistane, winny/anavar and have done a 500mg test e cycle.
I know i'm a "estrogen guy". And by that, i mean i tend to hold water like a spunge and i most likely get my gyno back while on a ph. (Even had this with epi)

My thoughts go out to stack epi with another PH and take proviron and/or aromasin to keep the estro related sides to a minimum.

What would be a good stack?
i would rec a teste cycle and AI during and maybe an oral aas or PH at start if you wanted.