Superdrol and epistane

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Hi there guys, can i have some advice about running sdrol and epi.
The dose will be
Week 1 - 10mg SD, 20mg epi
Week 2 - 10mg SD, 20mg epi
Week 3 - 10mg SD, 30mg epi
Week 4 - 10mg SD, 30mg epi
Week 5 - 30mg epi
I just started the first day of the cycle
PCT will be SERM (tamoxifen citrate) 20/20/10/10 and AD3 PCT
For liver i only have liv52, the only thing i can have here is only liv52, i cant have TUDCA

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Well all I can say is those 2 are one of the more hepa-toxic PHs out of the many methylated ones. I myself wouldn't run them together, I rather do epi+hdrol or Sdrol by itself or with a non-methyl PH like stanodrol. Since you already started the cycle, I hope you pre-load up your system with liver support at least 2 weeks before and use it throughout cycle and PCT. Get some taurine too in case you get some bad back pumps.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Well all I can say is those 2 are one of the more hepa-toxic PHs out of the many methylated ones. I myself wouldn't run them together, I rather do epi+hdrol or Sdrol by itself or with a non-methyl PH like stanodrol. Since you already started the cycle, I hope you pre-load up your system with liver support at least 2 weeks before and use it throughout cycle and PCT. Get some taurine too in case you get some bad back pumps.
Yes, i already checked my liver enzym before starting this cycle, and the value are all fine, i have 2 bottles of liv 52 100 tabs each bottle and i have schiff for joint support it said that it contain 1000mg of glucosamine each tab.
I already have 2 bottle of turine from NOW 100 caps per bottle wits 500mg of taurine each cap.
Will 3.5g of taurine each day sufficient for this cycle?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
So did you take liver support before you started the cycle?

While on cycle you need a good cycle support that helps with liver, cholesterol and etc. I don't know what liv52 contain.

Also you need to have a AI on hand and also get a test base. Sdrol will shut you down hard especially combined with epi.

Good night sweet prince.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
So did you take liver support before you started the cycle?

While on cycle you need a good cycle support that helps with liver, cholesterol and etc. I don't know what liv52 contain.

Also you need to have a AI on hand and also get a test base. Sdrol will shut you down hard especially combined with epi.

Good night sweet prince.
I dont have any test base and AI yet and now for on cycle suport/ cycle assist/ cycle armour whatever, i cant find any of those things here in my country, GOOD LORD i've been searching offline and online for decades and still cant find one. Liv 52 is just for liver protection only, i have coq10 for blood preasure though.
Does SD will shut down hard even i only use 10mg of it?
And yes, i preload my liver 2 weeks prior