BSL super DMZ 2.0: the final word.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I've decided to log my BSL Super DMZ 2.0 due to all the excitement around here as to whether it's legit. I got it from an acquaintance who owns a couple supp stores around here. They're the blood red caps.

Stats: 51, 5'7", 199 as of this morning. Competitive powerlifter, state, national and world champion blah blah blah.

Taking CEL Cycle Assist, no pct as I'm on TRT, currently 70 mg of cyp twice a week which keeps me between 700-900 which is just fine w me. Just had labs done last week, everything was fine, w the exception of my ALT (liver enzyme) which was slightly elevated, possibly from the epi I ran going into nationals.

Training is 4 days a week, 2 fluff and buff days during the week where I'll be doing a lot of volume (for a powerlifter) on my assistance lifts, squat and deadlift on Saturday and bench Sunday.

I'll be eating ~3000-3200 cals/day. At my age, that's all I should need to put on some weight, which is the goal. Hoping to put in 10-15 lbs.

By the end of this log, we'll know if the BSL Super DMZ 2.0 is legit or not.

Just took the first capsule and cycle assist...

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Does your bottle have a expiration date and lot#?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. Thought as a powerlifter you might find this interesting my old training partner is rich mendelson. Scott's younger bro

clown007

clown007

Awards
In for this as well.
Sitting with a couple bottles myself and would love to see what you get out of this product.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I have several bottles myself. I'm in.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
also in brother. good luck i have 2 bottles im waiting until the end of the year to test out myself

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I have 7 bottles myself. All are the blood red caps but only 3 have lot and exp. date. Between some friends we purchased 15 bottles in total. If legit, we got a great deal. 25-30 per bottle. Most came straight from BSL in April. Really hoping for a solid log from someone with the experience to make a solid judgement. Have you done DMZ 2.0 before?

napalm

napalm

Awards
No, the only thing I've ran besides my cyp was epi, got about 10 lbs and a bench pr at nationals out of it.

I'm fairly sure I'll be able to judge whether or not it's legit.

I always keep variables to a minimum, upping my cals a bit for this is really the only thing that will be changing.

Obv, nothing to report yet, 3 doses in...

Jason11111

Awards
I ordered SDMZ 2.0 and was prob gunna run it for my 2nd cycle around January. I got mine from I believe island? Just wondering what do you mean when you say blood red caps. I haven't opened the container but it is see through and the pills in mine are half red half white. Is mine the same as yours?

I also ordered it about a week ago. Hope your log goes well.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I ordered SDMZ 2.0 and was prob gunna run it for my 2nd cycle around January. I got mine from I believe island? Just wondering what do you mean when you say blood red caps. I haven't opened the container but it is see through and the pills in mine are half red half white. Is mine the same as yours?

I also ordered it about a week ago. Hope your log goes well.
Go find JBRY's BSL review thread. There's pics in there of the two different caps. There's a 'light' red and a 'blood' red. The working hypothesis is the blood red caps are legit...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are concerned I would contact BSL and ask what type of caps they used. Not unusual for a company to simply take the cheapest cap color option at time of manufacture. There contract manufacturer says hey I got a ton of these and you can save a buck a bottle or even a $0.25 a bottle and they do it. I doubt they are counterfeit but with msten and dzine in there you will know real quickly if they are real or not.

Jason11111

Awards
There anyway you could link it to me? I type in jbry and DMz on keyword search and a bunch of other combo of words but I can't find it.

If you go on google images and type in "sdmz 2 blood red" my bottle looks identical to the 4th picture.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
No, the only thing I've ran besides my cyp was epi, got about 10 lbs and a bench pr at nationals out of it.

I'm fairly sure I'll be able to judge whether or not it's legit.

I always keep variables to a minimum, upping my cals a bit for this is really the only thing that will be changing.

Obv, nothing to report yet, 3 doses in...
Check your Blood pressure at end of week 1. It should be elevated if this stuff is legit.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Go find JBRY's BSL review thread. There's pics in there of the two different caps. There's a 'light' red and a 'blood' red. The working hypothesis is the blood red caps are legit...
I'm not sure why but It appears that thread vanished into thin air...

clown007

clown007

Awards
I'm not sure why but It appears that thread vanished into thin air...
Yeah... Can't find it either. Why would it get removed?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... Can't find it either. Why would it get removed?
I'm not sure but I predicted earlier in the thread that it would get deleted at some point in time. Those types of threads usually get locked or deleted eventually.

When I logged in the other day, I had 5 new notifications for that thread. I never got to read them so maybe something inappropriate was said...

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
They paid to have it removed (conspiracy theory) lol

napalm

napalm

Awards
Check your Blood pressure at end of week 1. It should be elevated if this stuff is legit.
I'm on bp meds, bp runs 130/80ish.

I'll check it end of the week.

Decent day in the gym today, rows, rows and more rows. Pendlay 5x5 w 200. Bb rows 5x5 w 185. Finished w shrugs 365 5x5.

Don't feel anything yet, gonna weigh myself in the morning...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just like if you were using abombs or dbol these are very strong orals and within two weeks like the aforementioned orals you will know for sure if real. Why anyone would copycat a legal OTC DS product when there are clones galore, or were, of these two compounds is beyond me.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Weight this morning 201. Up 2 lbs, but within my range of variance. More fluff and buff tonight and the heavy shyt starts tomorrow...

napalm

napalm

Awards
Quick update. Good bench day today. Triples up to 85%, then a double at 87%. Finished w triples w a 3 board at 87%. Felt strong today and weight this morning was 203, up about 3 lbs a week in. I've noticed a dull ache lower right rear quadrant of my torso. It could be a persistent oblique problem, or something else. I'm not sure at this point. Averaged 3150 cals for the first week.

Is it working? Not sure yet but leaning towards yes.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Good day today, fluff and buff.

Vbar extensions stack +25lbs 5x10

Ez curls (gasp!) 70 lbs 5x10

Seated rows 200 lbs 5x10

Hammer strength hi row 3 plates 5x10

Bp is up a little, 145/95, usually 130/80ish.

Weight still 203, but I think it's starting to kick in...

Drock1234

Awards
Good day today, fluff and buff.

Vbar extensions stack +25lbs 5x10

Ez curls (gasp!) 70 lbs 5x10

Seated rows 200 lbs 5x10

Hammer strength hi row 3 plates 5x10

Bp is up a little, 145/95, usually 130/80ish.

Weight still 203, but I think it's starting to kick in...
Bump for updates

napalm

napalm

Awards
My bad, I suck at logs!

There's no doubt in my mind this stuff is legit. BW up 5.5 pounds in 2 weeks on about a 350-400 caloric surplus a day. Killed bench day this past Sunday. Gonna do some accessory work this evening and report back Monday...

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be sure not to tell anyone about your log....

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, not so much a log as trying to determine if it's garbage...
Haha fair enough. Thanks for Soria, btw. He's effective, but likes to make things interesting.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Haha fair enough. Thanks for Soria, btw. He's effective, but likes to make things interesting.
You can have him. We got enough young arms in our trades to beef up our AAA and AA rosters...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How'd this turn out?