Mandro Log

J

Jason11111

Awards
Starting my 2nd log on here. I did a DMZ cycle which I guess I was a non responder so I didn't get any gains from it at all really. So I'm jumping straight into a Mandro cycle for 6 weeks.

I started the cycle about 3-4 days ago and this is my set up

Week 1-4: 3 pills a day
Week 5-6: Up dosage to 5 pills a day depending on gains or stay at the same dosage

PCT:
Clomid is 50mg/ml and nolva is 20mg/ml

Day 1: 2ml clomid 1ml nolva
Week 1: 1ml clomid 1ml nolva
Week 2: .5ml clomid .5ml nolva
Week 3: .5ml clomid .5ml nolva
Week 4-5: Eradicate 1 pill EOD

Does my dosage for pct look alright? After my DMZ cycle I went 3-4 days taking no pills or anything and I felt no side effects so I don't think it shut me down.

To clarify that for example if the DMz was real and was working on me and then I just stopped taking to for 3-4 days don't u think I would be lethargic and have like 0 libido?

I could be wrong but let me know.

Also I made a post not that long ago but idk if people were being sarcastic or not in there responses.

Can I double the dose of my pct but just take it every other day? Because the half life is 5-7 days so do u really need to take it Every day?

Training program is Texas method outline and I will be eating at about a 300-400 calorie surplus.

Currently weighing about 186 which is about a solid 2-3 pounds from when I started the cycle.

What I see so far is a slight increase in vascularity.

Main goals for this cycle is strength increase and to gain about 8-10 pounds

This is my first cycle other than the DMZ btw.

Sorry for the brief post but I wrote everything and then I got deleted so I really don't feel like re writing everything again.

If u have any questions lmk and thank you to everyone who answers my questions

J

Jason11111

Awards
Also, I have Adex on hand and will run at .5ml EOD if I encounter problems. It's also 1mg/ml

Also I am not taking 4 andro. If I run into extreme lethargy I will express order it but I think I can push through without it.

My cycle support is PURI-T. Got it from v-shoppe and it has 5-6 ingredients in it for liver and kidney.

J

Jason11111

Awards
Last question I have for you guys.

How do you know if your organs are taking a beating or not. Like 1 Andro is not that toxic so I dot think I need to worry. But for example how would I know if like my liver was on the virge of failure or if my blood pressure was extremely high?

Because everyone has read at least one story about some guy taking ph and having extreme failure after a cycle.

If I do encounter organ failure should I seize taking it and start pct immediately?

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
in for the gainzzz
also looking for answers to your questions since they are very good questions

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just came across this. I'm at work but will respond later this evening with answers for some of this.

J

Jason11111

Awards
Thanks for replying. Will be waiting.

I'm curious as to the DMZ. Presuming worst case scenario that it was real DMz but I was a non responder and the stuff wasn't bunk. Did it still cause damage to my body being a methyl? Or am I a non responder because my body was able to break it down and convert it into a useless compound.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's kind of doubtful that you were a non-responder. Were you taking just plain DMZ or was it Super DMZ 2.0? What brand? Was your diet on point?

J

Jason11111

Awards
Xtreme DMZ. I made a log if u wanna check it out. At points I thought I was finally feeling it but looking back it was prob placebo.

Total weight gain was about 3 pounds in 4 weeks and I was eating at about 300 surplus first 2 weeks and 500-600 last 2 weeks

Dosed it at 32mg first 2 or 3 weeks? Then I went up to 48mg for the last week bc
I wasn't feeling anything.

Diet wasn't 100% best but it was sti a very clean diet

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the Mandro I would suggest one or the other of Nolva or Clomid. You can do both if you want but might be a little overboard. Won't hurt you but would be more costly.

Also, doses are a bit funky IMO
Clomid should be 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 20/20/10/10. That's mg per day per respective week. I would dose daily. It's very simple. One dose in AM or PM, whichever you prefer and chase it with water if using RC liquid. Taking double doses is harder on your organs and levels will not be as stable as every day dosing. I'm sure there's more science to it but in this case stick with a protocol that is tried and true IMO.

There's tons of symptoms of organ distress. Many of them can be common everyday things so don't immediately freak out the first time you get nauseous. Goigle for a complete list. Telltale signs that I look for are extreme loss of appetite, jaundice of skin and eyes, and clay colored stools. This signals liver dysfunction. These are the main one's anyhow. For blood pressure there's frequent headaches and/or lightheadedness. Headaches can also be caused by insufficient water intake.
Jaundice is extreme sign of dysfunction and should prompt immediate cessation IMO. Blood pressure is normal to raise to a degree on cycle. It is to be expected but should be monitored. If extremely high one should also stop. Blood pressure can fluctuate greatly from one moment to the next so it's important to monitor. A simple monitor is fairly affordable if not cheap at a box store.
Staying fully hydrated on cycle is a big key to overall health. Also eating very cleanly. Hope I tackled all your questions. Let me know if I missed anything or you have any other questions.

J

Jason11111

Awards
U pretty much answered all my questions. Thanks for the response.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Subbed. I hope you get some gains from this J. I followed your DMZ log and was bummed with what happened. I am currently on day 5 of a DMZ run myself and hope I get better results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes-If you're on the verge of organ failure stop. You would probably have to be hospitalized by the time it got that bad.

That being said I think you should have waited longer in between cycles. Dmz is very powerful. You may have had bunk Dmz but you just don't know. I would expect you to feel sides from such a strong compound but everyone is different. Definitely stop the mandro after 6 weeks as that will be 10 weeks "on. "

Did you have labs done?

For organ protection I would go with cycle assist and cel tudca (tudca for sure). I know you have puri-t which looks like an ok liver supp but the doses seem kind of low-Especially the NAC. The super mandro is mild in terms of sides but you don't know what kind of damage the Dmz already did. This is just what I would do as my organs are well worth the money.

Just an FYI -Super mandro definitely isn't bunk ;)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-competitive-edge-labs

J

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I think in starting to feel the Mandro.

Sorry for no updates yet but as everyone in here knows it takes a couple days for ph's to start working so I haven't seen anything yet. Will be 1 week tommorow.

I'm up in weight by 2-3 pounds already. Today was an off day. Tommorwo I'm doing heavy front squats OHP and pull-ups so I'll let u know if the strength gains kicked in yet.

Will be updating more frequently starting week 2 and forth.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Looking forward to it

J

Jason11111

Awards
So I'm positive it's starting to kick in now. Weight is up in total about 3 pounds so far.

Felt as if I could get 1-2 more reps then usual on all exercises. Today is the one week mark so I'm hoping this week it will kick into full effect.

Will keep you guys updated more frequently starting this week

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm 3.5 weeks into my cycle. Did back and bi today. Goddamn the pump was crazy. Bis were like gushing out of the skin.

J

Jason11111

Awards
Just wondering, how much strength have you added to your bench squat etc... So far?

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, how much strength have you added to your bench squat etc... So far?
I don't squat or deadlift cause I injured my lower back 3 times before. But other than that I have added probably around 20 lbs in all the major lifts so far. Plus I'm trying to take it easy as well. Don't want to put too much pressure on my joints with heavy weights.

J

Jason11111

Awards
Thanks for the response. Also when did you feel it kick in to full effect

J

Jason11111

Awards
Today is day 9 of my cycle.

Had intensity day today in which I go for a 5rm on the squat bench and Deadlift

I pr'd on all of them which is good. My bench is now 5 pounds higher then before I hurt my rotator cuff which is great. And my dead lift I went up 10 pounds today.

Weight gain in total is up about 3 pounds so far to this point

Sides-

I looked this up online and it appears to be a lack of fiber in my diet. But every time I go to the bathroom I'm dropping "hard nuggets" lol. I'm including more fiber in my diet and hopefully it will clear up this issue.

My sleep is excellent. Since I've started I am able to fall asleep within 5 minutes and I don't think I've woken up once during the entire night to this point. Also been getting some wierd dreams.

Also I feel dehydrated more easily. For example if I don't drink anything for an hour I will feel dehydrated. So I have to constantly drink water.

I'm only 1 week in so I will prob start seeing more drastic results towards the end of this week.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 9 of my cycle.

Had intensity day today in which I go for a 5rm on the squat bench and Deadlift

I pr'd on all of them which is good. My bench is now 5 pounds higher then before I hurt my rotator cuff which is great. And my dead lift I went up 10 pounds today.

Weight gain in total is up about 3 pounds so far to this point

Sides-

I looked this up online and it appears to be a lack of fiber in my diet. But every time I go to the bathroom I'm dropping "hard nuggets" lol. I'm including more fiber in my diet and hopefully it will clear up this issue.

My sleep is excellent. Since I've started I am able to fall asleep within 5 minutes and I don't think I've woken up once during the entire night to this point. Also been getting some wierd dreams.

Also I feel dehydrated more easily. For example if I don't drink anything for an hour I will feel dehydrated. So I have to constantly drink water.

I'm only 1 week in so I will prob start seeing more drastic results towards the end of this week.
I just had a dream that I had a nasty ass gyno on my right nip lol. And I had couple of weird dreams before as well.
And as soon as I started the cycle, I've felt that I get thirsty way too much. So I've also upped my water intake. And from time to time my body feels like it's releasing too much heat.

J

Jason11111

Awards
I split volume day into 2 days bc of time constraints.

Yesterday I did bench volume and I felt a slight strength increase. Was define tell able to move weight easier but not that easily. Today I did squats and bent over rows 5x5 on each for volume.

My strength was definetely up a lot today. 325 5x5 on squats felt not to easy but as if I could've done maybe 7-8 reps on each set except for the last. Also i usually take 3-4 minutes in between sets but today I felt like I needed no more then 2 minutes on every set.

Wednesday is the 2 week mark so I think it's starting to kick in .

Will keep you guys updated more about actual strength gain on Friday bc that is when I go for 5rm pr's

J

Jason11111

Awards
Quick update.

Recovery day today

3x3 front squats
3x5 OHP
3xAMRAP pull-ups

Front squats and ohp definitely had an increase in strength and was able to do 5-10 pounds more than usual.

Pull-ups though have gotten harder to do. I'm assuming because I've gained about 5 pounds so far in this cycle.

2 week mark today and it's starting to kick in. Was thinking of maybe upping the dosage to 5 caps at the end of this week? Any advice regarding upping the dosage?

Sides-

Libido drop and shrinkage. Only thing I'm currently experiencing as far as sides.

Quick question- how long after starting pct will my balls get back to maybe 80% of original size?

J

Jason11111

Awards
Quick change in plans possibly.

I'm currently at day 14 of my cycle. And my alpha 1 came in the mail yesterday. I was going to save it for my 3rd or 4th cycle. But i want to know if this stuff is legit and if I respond to it or not.

That way if it does work we'll I can order more bottles from the same supplier so I know it's legit.

I know alpha 1 is one of the harshest compounds so i would only be taking 20mg or 1 pill per day.

So cycle would look like this.

Week 1-6: 330mg 1 andro
Week 5,6: 20mg of alpha 1

Not trying to be a noob who jumps to the hardest compound out. But PH choices other than 1 andro are rapidly going away. I would like to know if I respond we'll to the alpha from where I got it so if I do respond we'll I can just stick pile a couple.

If I do this I will as we'll probably pick up another on cycle support and run it in conjunction with the one I have rn so I will be using 2 on cycles.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I will also be keeping the 1 andro at 330mg and not increasing it if I take the alpha 1.

Don't hold back from rejecting my idea if you disagree with it. Just wanted to see what advice you guys would have.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Quick change in plans possibly.

I'm currently at day 14 of my cycle. And my alpha 1 came in the mail yesterday. I was going to save it for my 3rd or 4th cycle. But i want to know if this stuff is legit and if I respond to it or not.

That way if it does work we'll I can order more bottles from the same supplier so I know it's legit.

I know alpha 1 is one of the harshest compounds so i would only be taking 20mg or 1 pill per day.

So cycle would look like this.

Week 1-6: 330mg 1 andro
Week 5,6: 20mg of alpha 1

Not trying to be a noob who jumps to the hardest compound out. But PH choices other than 1 andro are rapidly going away. I would like to know if I respond we'll to the alpha from where I got it so if I do respond we'll I can just stick pile a couple.

If I do this I will as we'll probably pick up another on cycle support and run it in conjunction with the one I have rn so I will be using 2 on cycles.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I will also be keeping the 1 andro at 330mg and not increasing it if I take the alpha 1.

Don't hold back from rejecting my idea if you disagree with it. Just wanted to see what advice you guys would have.
Bro I'm on the same boat as you. Ordered alpha 1 max on Sunday and got an email today saying it was shipped. My thought was I was gonna do it for 3 weeks so for me it would be weeks 6-8 of my Mandro cycle.

And about your previous post about upping your dosage, I'm on 3.5 weeks right now and I'm constantly seeing my weight increasing. To me, strength is not a priority. Like it would be nice to have a huge increase in strength but my main goal is to gain size and I'm seeing good gains off of just 330. So if you're into getting more strength you can definitely up the dosage

J

Jason11111

Awards
Tbh in prob gunna run the alpha regardless. I'll lyk how the gains are.

For me strength is the biggest priority and size is second.

Obviously everyone wants size but if I had to choose between the two I would take strength anyday.

After looking at the logs I'm prob gunna run alpha at 20/20/40 for total of 3 weeks

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Tbh in prob gunna run the alpha regardless. I'll lyk how the gains are.

For me strength is the biggest priority and size is second.

Obviously everyone wants size but if I had to choose between the two I would take strength anyday.

After looking at the logs I'm prob gunna run alpha at 20/20/40 for total of 3 weeks
You think 20 will be enough to give results?

J

Jason11111

Awards
I'm not quite sure. Looking at other logs. Thinking maybe 40/40 for 14 days.

Not trying to get a full cycle out of it.

Just a quick usage to see if I respond well

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I'm thinking weeks 5-6 of Mandro I do 40mg of alpha 1 and hen 7-8 keep doing the regular Mandro. This way I'll be able to keep as much of the quick gains coming from alpha 1

J

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I'm still not sure what I'm gunna do. I might just skip the alpha and do 660mg 1 Andro for the last 3 weeks.

Anyone else on here have an opinion? Should I bump the 1 andro dosage higher or keep it the same but add in the 1 alpha?

J

Jason11111

Awards
Strength updates

Did intensity day today.

Hit a new squat pr 365x5

Bench- unsure of progress or not. I hit 235x5 last week. This week I went for 240x5 and on the last rep I somewhat stalled about half way up. And then my spotter just lifted for me and didn't let me try to grind it out. So didn't really bit a new pr. But in definetely stronger than last week bc last week I had to grind the last rep with 235.

Deadlift- I'm not going for PRs this cycle as I'm just fixing my form rn. Bc I can actually squat more than I can dead lift now and my form is off.

So no point in trying to progress without first addressing my form.

Only a little over 2 weeks in so strength hasn't fully kicked in yet. I'm hoping by next week the gains will have fully kicked in.

Day 13 of the cycle and in up around 4-4.5 pounds

J

Jason11111

Awards
We'll due to the fact I ran DMZ before this and I don't know if it's bunk or if it suppressed me or anything I think I'm gunna skip the alpha 1 and just taper up the 1 andro.

So plan is looking like

Week 1-3: 330mg
Week 4-5: 660mg

Just found out a little while ago:

Cutting the cycle down to 5 weeks because I am going into the police academy training and I want the pct done before it starts and if I did 6 weeks they would overlap.

Average gains of 330mg 1 andro for 6 weeks is about 6-8 pounds with a 1-2% bf drop from what I've read.

What do you think I would reach with the plan laid out ahead with 660 for 2 weeks? I'm hoping I can gain maybe 12 pounds in total? I'm 2 weeks in and up around 4 pounds so far.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
We'll due to the fact I ran DMZ before this and I don't know if it's bunk or if it suppressed me or anything I think I'm gunna skip the alpha 1 and just taper up the 1 andro.

So plan is looking like

Week 1-3: 330mg
Week 4-5: 660mg

Just found out a little while ago:

Cutting the cycle down to 5 weeks because I am going into the police academy training and I want the pct done before it starts and if I did 6 weeks they would overlap.

Average gains of 330mg 1 andro for 6 weeks is about 6-8 pounds with a 1-2% bf drop from what I've read.

What do you think I would reach with the plan laid out ahead with 660 for 2 weeks? I'm hoping I can gain maybe 12 pounds in total? I'm 2 weeks in and up around 4 pounds so far.
Hmmm. I don't know 12lbs in 5 weeks is realistic. Well 12lbs of actual muscle is probably not happening. If you dirty bulk a bit then may be ya.
Me, I have been seeng about 2lbs a week. But I should say this that its really easy for me to gain weight naturally. It's just that naturally, just a slight increase in calories would result in a good amount of fat gain over time. So with 1-andro, I have seen my body grow mainly muscle and not fat with the excess calories

J

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I also see that I am gaining very lean muscle for the most part.

I was talking to my older friend at the gym who has former experience with PH and AAS and he's helping me if I encounter any problem as

I think I'm gunna o head on and start week 4,5 20mg of the alpha 1 just to see if it's good

I wanted to do just the Andro but I wanna be able to buy more rather than just have 1 bottle and be unknowing.

Lol sorry for changing my mind so many times guys. This is the final decision I promise tho lol.

Week 1-5: 330mg 1 andro
Week 4,5: 20mg alpha 1

Will be keeping you guys updated on the results.

-----------------------------

Intensity day for the squats

Hit a new all time PR 1x5. 5 pounds higher than my previous. Last rep was definetely a real grinder but none the less I got it up with no help.

By the end of this week the andro should be in full effect. And the alpha should also be in high effect by next Friday as it kicks in pretty fast.

If possible I may even try to go for a 10 pound PR if I feel good while going for the 5 pound PR.

J

Jason11111

Awards
Not yet in waiting till next Wednesday.

And ye I just realized what I wrote above. I guess I forgot in not taking it this week.

J

Jason11111

Awards
For clarification.

I'm currently on day 16 I believe.

Day 1-35 330mg 1 andro
Day 21-35 20-40mg of alpha 1

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that start the alpha soon. And after two weeks of alpha, keep doing just the 1-andro for like a week. This is because alpha will get you quick results and quick results don't stay with you. So if you're doing one extra week of 1-andro after finishing alpha, then the andro will definitely help you keep a lot of the gains you got off of alpha.
I'm definitely going this route. Adding in the alpha either week 5-6 or 6-7 and then finish up with just the andro

J

Jason11111

Awards
Ye maybe I should start tommorow then and then have one week left of the andro to help maintain the gains.

That sound like a good plan. Will prob start tommoroe then

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Keep us updated.
My alpha comes in on Saturday.

J

Jason11111

Awards
Update.

Day 18 of my cycle and I'm on day 2 of the alpha 1 at 40mg/day.

Weight is up around 4.5 pounds in total. Bf% is slightly lower maybe I dropped .5%. Strength is up slightly hopefully this friday I'll make another PR.

Sides----

Slight libido drop. And joint pain. I'm starting to get some real knee pain and elbow pain. I'm gunna be adding in 3 fish oil caps per day. Not really sure what else to do other than going lighter on the weights but that isn't happening.

Also I have before pics not quite sure how to post them but when the cycle is over I'll post them and the after pics.

--------
For anyone thinking of running 1 andro my opinion is that 330mg per day is definetely good for size and lean gains. But if your looking for strength gains you should probably up the dosage a little.

I feel this because up until now my size has definetely been going up but strength is only going up slightly. I would prob say to dose at 550 if your hail is strength. If your goal is lean mass then 330 is all that's needed.

----------

To clear up any confusion about my cycle because I flip flopped so many times lol. This is my cycle below.

Day 1-35: 330mg 1 andro
Day 17-35: 40 mg alpha 1

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Update.

Day 18 of my cycle and I'm on day 2 of the alpha 1 at 40mg/day.

Weight is up around 4.5 pounds in total. Bf% is slightly lower maybe I dropped .5%. Strength is up slightly hopefully this friday I'll make another PR.

Sides----

Slight libido drop. And joint pain. I'm starting to get some real knee pain and elbow pain. I'm gunna be adding in 3 fish oil caps per day. Not really sure what else to do other than going lighter on the weights but that isn't happening.

Also I have before pics not quite sure how to post them but when the cycle is over I'll post them and the after pics.

--------
For anyone thinking of running 1 andro my opinion is that 330mg per day is definetely good for size and lean gains. But if your looking for strength gains you should probably up the dosage a little.

I feel this because up until now my size has definetely been going up but strength is only going up slightly. I would prob say to dose at 550 if your hail is strength. If your goal is lean mass then 330 is all that's needed.

----------

To clear up any confusion about my cycle because I flip flopped so many times lol. This is my cycle below.

Day 1-35: 330mg 1 andro
Day 17-35: 40 mg alpha 1
I'm right there with you man. Both with sides and gains. I got libido drop around like end of week 2. And then in week 3 there were random spikes in bp. This has seemed to stop now in week 4.
About joint pain, I have been taking 3 caps of fish oil right from the beginning so I haven't seen any joint pain at all.
I also agree that for size, 330 is just perfect.

So are you doing 40mg alpha for 2 weeks?

J

Jason11111

Awards
I was gunna do 2 weeks {14 days} but there would be 3 days left in my cycle when I stopped so I'm gunna do it for 2 and a half weeks {17 days}

J

Jason11111

Awards
Yes so for I think 17 days maybe 18? I am running it at 40mgs

I wanted to have 1 week after to help maintain gains but I don't want my pct overlapping with the police academy.

So 2 and 1/2 weeks at 40mg

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Nice. There's a guy who recently finished a 2 week cycle of alpha. I think he'll post a final review soon. This might help you learn something. Here's the link. Take off the space
http:// anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271361-alpha-1-max.html