Help with my Clen cycle.

C

CJNator

Awards
So I'm reading different thinks, I'm reading 2 weeks on 2 off is useless, I've read 3 weeks on 1-2 weeks off, and I've read 4,6, or 8 weeks is fine if I use benadryl or keto.

I would do 40/40/40/40/40/60/60 and so on until I feel the dosage is right if it isn't 40 or 60mcg. Also I may just finish my bottle of GW which is practically done(never will I do it again though).

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Curious why a low dose and not run up to 120mcg?

Always ran mine as follows

60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120/120/120/120/100/80

Always ramped up 20mcg at a time until sides were tolerable. And always came down to 100/80mcg the last couple days.

Not sure if either are better but I've done the 2 weeks on 2 off and ran 8 weeks straight with benodryl or keto. I prefer the 2/2 method. And when I went back on for my second 2 week run it took no time to reach 120mcg again.

Keep potassium and sodium in check. Add extra taurine and up your water intake to avoid cramps. I prefer an ec stack now to clen and they're both effective with a correct diet.

Good luck

C

CJNator

Awards
Curious why a low dose and not run up to 120mcg?

Always ran mine as follows

60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120/120/120/120/100/80

Always ramped up 20mcg at a time until sides were tolerable. And always came down to 100/80mcg the last couple days.

Not sure if either are better but I've done the 2 weeks on 2 off and ran 8 weeks straight with benodryl or keto. I prefer the 2/2 method. And when I went back on for my second 2 week run it took no time to reach 120mcg again.

Keep potassium and sodium in check. Add extra taurine and up your water intake to avoid cramps. I prefer an ec stack now to clen and they're both effective with a correct diet.

Good luck
This is going to be my first run so I will be taking baby steps. Why did you prefer 2 on 2 off instead of 8 weeks straight. Also the benadryl is ED right?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Benodryl is every night on night 14, or you can start from the beginning I believe. Not sure which one could be better, you have to decide that for yourself. When I run it with keto its from the start. When I do benodryl it was every 2 weeks.

I liked 2 on 2 off because I felt more of a reset and that the clen worked better this way for me. Keep track of body temp, legit clen will raise it. Once I saw my body temp return to what it normally was I went off for 2 weeks.

C

CJNator

Awards
Benodryl is every night on night 14, or you can start from the beginning I believe. Not sure which one could be better, you have to decide that for yourself. When I run it with keto its from the start. When I do benodryl it was every 2 weeks.

I liked 2 on 2 off because I felt more of a reset and that the clen worked better this way for me. Keep track of body temp, legit clen will raise it. Once I saw my body temp return to what it normally was I went off for 2 weeks.
Thanks for sharing your experience, I'll probably shoot for 4-6 weeks depending on weight loss effectiveness. How was yours for both experiences?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Thanks for sharing your experience, I'll probably shoot for 4-6 weeks depending on weight loss effectiveness. How was yours for both experiences?
Worked great with a good diet. Running was a pain from cramps. Other then that no complaints

C

CJNator

Awards
Worked great with a good diet. Running was a pain from cramps. Other then that no complaints
That'd good, I have a decent diet usually and if it suppresses my appetite I'll be good, I'll use my fitnesspal to track my calories to maximize weight/fat loss.

W

warrior737

Awards
I also have some clen I want to run. This information has me intrested in it again lol. Why won't you run the gw again? CJNator

C

CJNator

Awards
I also have some clen I want to run. This information has me intrested in it again lol. Why won't you run the gw again? CJNator
Blood sugar was really low on it and if I would stand still I would probably fall asleep or start nodding off lol.

W

warrior737

Awards
**** that. I'm always hungry and if I don't eat I basically go hypo. Haha

C

CJNator

Awards
**** that. I'm always hungry and if I don't eat I basically go hypo. Haha
It varies per person, some people get energy from it but IMO its worth a try. Go for OLs Cardar1ne, its 3rd party tested!

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it myself but the majority of people do 2 week on 2 week off and switch to E/C for the 2 week off period. Hoping to try this at some point

C

CJNator

Awards
Never tried it myself but the majority of people do 2 week on 2 week off and switch to E/C for the 2 week off period. Hoping to try this at some point
Yea tht was the OG plan, then I read/was told the best results are after week 2, then k read it can be ran for 6-8 weeks with benadry or keto along side to keep up its potency.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Yea tht was the OG plan, then I read/was told the best results are after week 2, then k read it can be ran for 6-8 weeks with benadry or keto along side to keep up its potency.
Exactly what I've read too. I would say from my research that 75% say to run it 2 on 2 off and the rest say to run it with benadryl or keto.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know people that run it 10 12 weeks ofcourse that's into a show

C

CJNator

Awards
Exactly what I've read too. I would say from my research that 75% say to run it 2 on 2 off and the rest say to run it with benadryl or keto.
I might just do it for a month or so depending on weight loss, don't want to be too light; going to eat maintenance since its a anabolic/fat burner.

I know people that run it 10 12 weeks ofcourse that's into a show
Wow damn I can't imagine how that went, what's your take on clen vs albuterol?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might just do it for a month or so depending on weight loss, don't want to be too light; going to eat maintenance since its a anabolic/fat burner.

Wow damn I can't imagine how that went, what's your take on clen vs albuterol?
I've never used albuterol always clen. Usually clen and t3

C

CJNator

Awards
I've never used albuterol always clen. Usually clen and t3
I was thinking about using t3 but I don't need too much weight to drop. Maybe next cut.

Edit: How was clen solo weight dropping wise?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking about using t3 but I don't need too much weight to drop. Maybe next cut.

Edit: How was clen solo weight dropping wise?
Its ok once you get above 100mcg that's one of the reasons I think 2 weeks isn't long enough by the time you work your way up to a decent dose it's time to stop

C

CJNator

Awards
Its ok once you get above 100mcg that's one of the reasons I think 2 weeks isn't long enough by the time you work your way up to a decent dose it's time to stop
Yea that makes sense. Well I changed my mind lol not because of anyone but I'm just going to do the ECA stack with Target A2(love it with stims).

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Yea that makes sense. Well I changed my mind lol not because of anyone but I'm just going to do the ECA stack with Target A2(love it with stims).
Can't go wrong with that stack bro

W

warrior737

Awards
Im scared of t3. I think my buddy ****ed his thyroid up from using it.. I may be wrong but I think that's what did it. He basically lost all his gains and was a zombie for the last year.

C

CJNator

Awards
Im scared of t3. I think my buddy ****ed his thyroid up from using it.. I may be wrong but I think that's what did it. He basically lost all his gains and was a zombie for the last year.
I think I've heard about that happening, damn that is horrible. Probably overdosed it or maybe he has a pretty existing problem without knowing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271650 dropping my ECA log here

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He might of had preexisting there have been medical studies of people be on prescription t3 for years and functions returning to normal. I know personally from experience I return to normal output shortly after cessation of outside t3 sources

D

dfried10

Awards
Are you just doing clen by itself NO SARM,NO AAS?

G

gotgoals30

Awards
Accidental post above...

I'm also very interested in Clen also and relatively new to this site.

I'm assuming keto means the ketogenic diet and Benadryl is over the counter.

Is the abdomen a good place to inject?

JG93

JG93

Awards
Accidental post above...

I'm also very interested in Clen also and relatively new to this site.

I'm assuming keto means the ketogenic diet and Benadryl is over the counter.

Is the abdomen a good place to inject?
Most Clen you are going to find is oral. Tabs or oral ingested liquid.
Don't inject that lol