Super Mandro Log

Jason11111

Awards
Finished a run with DMZ. He brand I got didn't work or I am just a really REALLY bad responder. Can say it didn't effect me at all except may I placebo?

So I'm starting Super Mandro tommorwo at 3 caps per day for 4 weeks as this is my first cycle.

Got it from a reputable source so it should be real not bunk.

I'll be logging the product starting tommorow.

Dosing scheme I need help with but I'm thinking

1 pill upon waking up around 10am?
1 around 2pm
1 around 8pm

I work out around 11-12 so the first dose should still be active in me? Is this a good dosing scheme?

Also dosing near bedtime doesn't affect me so 8pm isn't a problem.

Will also be doing a lean bulk? Approx 300 calls above maintenance.

Also will be following Texas method style programming.

I'll give a full post tommorow.

But just wondering about how much weight can I gain in 4 weeks with this? And about how much to my lifts do you guys think I can add?

I've seen on logs it ranges from 6-15 pound gains and strength be from like 15 pound jumps to 60 pound jumps.

Thank you everyone who responds

Also to the mod who removed my post yesterday if u see this. My bad I never read the rules before and I now see why posting sources would be a problem.

imchurki

Awards
I'm not experienced with ph as some people are here. I would think you would need to do a PCT and take some time off before jumping on the super mandro immediately.

Jason11111

Awards
The stuff I got was bunk or didn't work. I would think that I have 0 shutdown as I stopped using and didn't so anything for 3-4 days and I didn't notice any changes in libido or lethargy. I think the stuff was bunk as many reviews online are saying that it's bunk.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I do think your dmz was bunk as I mentioned in your previous thread. Even though it wasn't a bsl product I just think any and all dmz products out there are bunk right now.

Anyways, for your cycle I would definitely advise you to do at least 6 weeks of Mandro like I said before in your previous thread. Currently I'm 1.5 weeks into Mandro and androvar cycle and so far I haven't felt much except for some increase in pump and muscle fullness. I did gain like 2-3 lbs so far but at least 1lb of that is fat/water weight because I hopped on the cycle right after a 4 week cut.

And what's your cycle support and pct looking like?

Jason11111

Awards
Pct I have clom and nolva

Cycle assist I'm taking liv52

Let me know when the mandrel starts to kick in for you. I heard it goes full gear around 2 week mark

Jason11111

Awards
Also just wondering. Are your mandro pills all red?

Jason11111

Awards
Ye mine r red too. Also I'm thinking about ordering sdmz2.0 from a website that is sponsored by this site. Do you think that the dmz would be legit? Cus I know iron mag labs is reputable but idk about the site. Also they're not even selling sdmz on ironmaglabs.com. So is it just product left over? Or are they still shipping dmz out there just not selling it on their website?

Also how much strength do you think is attainable in a 4 week cycle of mandro at 3 pills a day? I'm hoping to gain at least 30 pounds to my bench and like 50 to my squat