Msten mg per day:
30/30/30/30/00/00/00/00
Lmg
75/75/75/75/00/00/00/00
Anadrol
00/00/00/50/99/99/99/00
M1t
00/00/00/10/10/10/20/20

6 ft 2, started at 195 lbs, 37 years old.

Now in week four and up to 200 lbs. Just popped first m1t dose. Started anadrol two days ago. Have two more day left on msten and lmg and then will ride out the m1t/drol for the remaining four weeks. Got clomid and letro on standby. Taking cycle support.

Going for as much mass as I can. Spent first month doing JUST push-ups, sit-ups, and basic curls with 50 lb dumbells. Now that the heavier hitters are coming into my system I'm going all heavy weight, short reps. I will never work out for longer than 30 minutes a day. Benched earlier this week:

Warm up:
135 lbs 30 times

Work-out:
225 lbs
4 sets of 10

My goal weight is 220 lbs after pct. I hope to reach at least 230 lbs by end of cycle.

Yesterday worked triceps and biceps:

Skull crushers:
115 lbs 4 sets of 15. That's it for the day.

Standard standing curls:
115 lbs
4 sets of 6

Today backarms are sorer than shi*t.

My strongest area. Hope to be repping with 150 lbs as a cycle goal.

I'm hoping to gain the weight with minimal effort and still gain thirty pounds and keep 20. Then I'll be huge.

Gm42378

Awards
Gallon of milk a day and lots of pasta and beans and pork and brisket.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure hope this is a troll. If not i have to second bobsagets god damn.

Gm42378

Awards
If I feel like crap I will drop the m1 or drol dose accordingly.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
good luck on mass

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats exactly how i would do it !!! Just add in some oysters and mahi mahi . Fuak the bs test the boundaries of your human genetics i like this stack.do you have and sdrol for week 9 ?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly how i would do it !!! Just add in some oysters and mahi mahi . Fuak the bs test the boundaries of your human genetics i like this stack.do you have and sdrol for week 9 ?
LMAO! I thought it was sarcasm and then I saw the screen name and realized the question is serious.

#week9 = commence slow death by liver failure

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
LMAO! I thought it was sarcasm and then I saw the screen name and realized the question is serious.

#week9 = commence slow death by liver failure
Week 9 was a joke lol but thats a hella stack id love to run. Im brewing something now i cant say it till i start there will b a log im goin retro like rick james .

Gm42378

Awards
Sd made me lactate. Horrible experience with sd. I like wet compounds that boost the self esteem by packing on instant weight. Going to throw in some creatine during week 8 and throughout pct to lessen the overall loss of water weight.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sd made me lactate. Horrible experience with sd. I like wet compounds that boost the self esteem by packing on instant weight. Going to throw in some creatine during week 8 and throughout pct to lessen the overall loss of water weight.
Load creatine week 6 ? Then run pct with it

Gm42378

Awards
Sounds like a better plan. I know creatine greatly enhances the steroids effects. 6 weeks it is.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sounds like a better plan. I know creatine greatly enhances the steroids effects. 6 weeks it is.
You'll notice the diff week 6 make sure u get enough water from week 6 til pct is over . I got a sick bridge idea pm me if your interested. My last big run was sdmz2 twice a week off on nova then a1m twice 3 weeks off . Solid double digit gains and strength is too sexy atm.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dumb question, how do you get 99 mgs of anadrol??

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
methyltrienolone would be sweet addition to this cycle imo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
methyltrienolone would be sweet addition to this cycle imo
Might as well stack it with the anadrol. My liver hurts just from reading all this. What about test? You are going to feel like complete balls by week 4 with no kind of base. I don't see this cycle going the full plan for a number of reasons

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might as well stack it with the anadrol. My liver hurts just from reading all this. What about test? You are going to feel like complete balls by week 4 with no kind of base. I don't see this cycle going the full plan for a number of reasons
Seems like he doesn't like injections. ..he's more into oral

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not posting much but honestly that cycle is junk. It's not a 30lbs gains cycle. And it's not junk because it dangerous or toxic. It's junk because no synergy. Abombs gonna wet you up while m1t is going to trying to dry you. Hell if I wanted big gains I would of forgot the other stuff and run abombs 8 weeks.

You wanna run big mass cycles than run big mass cycles that make sense.

I run heavier cycles than everone on here but each compound is in my stacks for a strategic reason not just thrown together

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm not posting much but honestly that cycle is junk. It's not a 30lbs gains cycle. And it's not junk because it dangerous or toxic. It's junk because no synergy. Abombs gonna wet you up while m1t is going to trying to dry you. Hell if I wanted big gains I would of forgot the other stuff and run abombs 8 weeks.

You wanna run big mass cycles than run big mass cycles that make sense.

I run heavier cycles than everone on here but each compound is in my stacks for a strategic reason not just thrown together
^^ truth ...

Gm42378

Awards
50 mg tablets.. the 99 fits better:
50/99/99
50/100/100

Gm42378

Awards
Does it sound like I'm going for synergy? Does my post indicate anywhere that I am by any means an expert? As for the weight gain--we shall see. If I don't reach my goal then I know for next time. If I do then I guess my little experiment worked. Won't know for sure until its done.

Gm42378

Awards
The two wettest bulkers stacked. Synergy or not one simply cannot say this stack won't put on decent mass. My muscle memory will quickly put me back up to 220 or so. This ain't my first rodeo. Again, nothing to do but wait and see.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Does it sound like I'm going for synergy? Does my post indicate anywhere that I am by any means an expert? As for the weight gain--we shall see. If I don't reach my goal then I know for next time. If I do then I guess my little experiment worked. Won't know for sure until its done.
There are experiments that do make better sense is what he's probably getting at. I'd plan it better. Time on cycle is precious and if you're like me who's doing it twice a year you tend to make it count.

Unlike yourself I minimize the amount I need to use and stick to one main compound and a base. If that doesn't work you're doing something wrong to begin with.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The two wettest bulkers stacked. Synergy or not one simply cannot say this stack won't put on decent mass. My muscle memory will quickly put me back up to 220 or so. This ain't my first rodeo. Again, nothing to do but wait and see.
Some people just want you to know its not all that but , imo you could have ran just the two wets then the two drys to cut . With the right carbs "one day you may" ...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing. I'm thoroughly entertained just by the 1st page.

Gm42378

Awards
And when I do make my gains, naysayers can speak of how there was no synergy but damn that dude's big!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey im trying to help. Why wouldn't you be going for synergy?? You want your compounds to be counterproductive to your goals...

Gm42378

Awards
I won't waste anymore time on rebuttals. Going forward just going to continue cycle log. Results will speak for themselves.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I won't waste anymore time on rebuttals. Going forward just going to continue cycle log. Results will speak for themselves.
No doubt you will gain something . Serious question , why those compounds in that order ? I get the doses , but why wet dry wet dry . That's wat everyones panties are crimped over.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt you will gain something . Serious question , why those compounds in that order ? I get the doses , but why wet dry wet dry . That's wat everyones panties are crimped over.
People run wet and dry all the time though. Not sure why he's catching flack for it.

Trest and Msten : wet and dry

Go great together

Test and any dry oral. Great together.

It's a moot argument.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
People run wet and dry all the time though. Not sure why he's catching flack for it.

Go great together

It's a moot argument.
I'm just suggesting a base. Since you're around, SD 4 weeks vs anadrol 6-8 weeks. If you have a choice

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Go great together

It's a moot argument.
While that is true my thinking was in an all out bulk as op is going for the wet dry combo is not ideal.

I wouldn't run test winny or test halo for bulking. I'd go 2 wets. Test dbol

Anyways op I came off Griff didn't mean to look like I was attacking good luck