Anyone using Letrone on Test cycle?

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Hey guys I'm currently on a cycle consisting of 500 mg of Test E, 50 Mg of Masteron Prop, and 150 mg of Masteron E. Typically I'd take Anastrozole on cycle but I was curious if anyone was having success with Letrone. I'm all ready sold on using letrone in my pct as well as other BLR products too. Thanks in advance!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I'm currently on a cycle consisting of 500 mg of Test E, 50 Mg of Masteron Prop, and 150 mg of Masteron E. Typically I'd take Anastrozole on cycle but I was curious if anyone was having success with Letrone. I'm all ready sold on using letrone in my pct as well as other BLR products too. Thanks in advance!
Yeah several people have used Letrone on AAS cycles with great results. Here's a link to a beta log that was on a heavy and very "wet" AAS cycle while using Letrone. There is a couple others that I will link you to when I find them. Hit me up if you have any questions:)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/267350-beta-testing-blrs.html?highlight=Beta

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Awesome thanks! When you find others let me know. I noticed he had to discontinue but he was on a serious cycle... The wettest that I've ever seen.