Mandro Cycle Questions

Amrein

Awards
1. Is there any health risk when running a cycle of mandro when at 18%bf 218lbs? Sometimes I wonder if I should cut first and then take it.

2. Consindering picking up a 3rd bottle of mandro to just up the does or picking up a bottle of Andro the giant. Which would be more beneficial gain wise?

Thank you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There could always be a health risk running any supplement (especially if you're unaware of a condition you may have etc. That being said, 1-dhea are some of the safest prohormones on the market.

As far as cutting or bulking that's going to be up to you :/ I would probably cut and then bulk come September but you can't go wrong with either. It's all personal preference.

Get and to the giant for sure. Super Mandro is notorious for lethargy on cycle. If you have two bottles of super Mandro you're going to run I would get two bottles of andro the giant to go right along side. Let us know what you decide and how you like it!

Amrein

Awards
What if I ran a deficit on this cycle and started now? ;) wonder what would happen, if it would be a total waste of mandro.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
if you do decide to cut, then i wouldnt cut with the mandro. mandro is good for bulking up and if you cut then you would be wasting its potential. its just my opinion