6 Week EPI Cycle Log ~First Timer~

iliketolift7

Awards
Hello all.

Stats: Male 22. 6 years lifting experience. 5'10 205. 12-13%BF

I was 270lbs as a senior in highschool and have been slowly transforming my body since then. I possess a great deal of strength and enjoy the powerlifting style of training as opposed to bodybuilding. For this cycle I will be following a high volume moderate weight plan for the first 6 weeks and transitioning to medium volume heavy weight during my pct. I'm hoping to maintain my strength and cut the remaining body fat on my stomach that hides my lower abs. I'm a certified personal trainer and plan on attaining a master's degree in exercise science after I graduate with my BS next semester. In short, I know a great deal about nutrition and exercise but PHs are a new world for me.

I will be starting my EPI dosage at 30mg a day for at least the first 10 days and then see how my body reacts for how I want to dose it after that. I will be taking Vital Labs Protex throughout the first 6 weeks as well as 100mg of DHEA, fish oil, multi, etc. I have acquired liquid tamoxifen citrate for my pct and I'm not exactly sure how I should dose that....does my weight or epi dosage affect that? I also have DAA and Vital Lab's Post Cycle 3X but I'm not sure if I should take that at all. I plan on starting creatine during my PCT to help keep my gains. I heard Labrada Lean Extreme is helpful too but again not sure if it's necessary for epi.

Today is my 6th day of the cycle and all is well. Haven't noticed anything abnormal but I'm ready to see what the future beholds. I'll post some pictures of my body as it starts to change as well as some of my diet and training information.

Questions? Comments?

Cheers.

iliketolift7

Awards
Day 8

Had a great leg session today. My appetite has been pretty high but my body seems to be needing it. I plan on upping my dosage to 40mg tomorrow. Weight is fluctuating between 204-210 but my muscles look fuller so I don't mind. Not sure if the epi is making me sweat more and/or I'm just pushing myself harder than I have recently.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Take a look at my log and I think the answers to your questions will be answered.
How long do you plan on running your cycle?
For epi its usually dose by day/week
30/40/40/40/40/40
Or whatever your dosage.

As for creatine. I suggest taking it now, and throughout the cycle/pct and even when off cycle.

Good luck.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Your nolva dosage should be 20/20/10/10. Take your post cycle 3x throughout your pct as well. I'm assuming it has test booster in it. And I heard people say 3G data doesn't elevate testosterone while 6g daa lowers or suppresses (not sure which one) testosterone. So you should drop daa. Aside from that, it's recommended that you take an ai starting week 3 pct and run it for 4 weeks. Typical dosage is aromasin 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5.

iliketolift7

Awards
Okay so thanks and no thanks. I ramble so I understand the confusion with what I am actually confused about.

1. I've seen how people run EPI and i'm not concerned about how I should dose that ~ I got it. What I am confused about is the differences between dosing Nolva in pill form vs liquid tamoxifen citrate.........I remember reading something that it's less effective in its liquid form and thus you may need more than 20/20/10/10.

2. My buddy is running a cycle of epi also and he bought 2 different but similar epi compounds. Is it a terrible idea to switch after his first bottle runs out and he should buy another or will he be okay switching after 3 weeks? Luckily I have 2 of the same already. idk what he was thinking

JG93

JG93

Awards
Okay so thanks and no thanks. I ramble so I understand the confusion with what I am actually confused about.

1. I've seen how people run EPI and i'm not concerned about how I should dose that ~ I got it. What I am confused about is the differences between dosing Nolva in pill form vs liquid tamoxifen citrate.........I remember reading something that it's less effective in its liquid form and thus you may need more than 20/20/10/10.

2. My buddy is running a cycle of epi also and he bought 2 different but similar epi compounds. Is it a terrible idea to switch after his first bottle runs out and he should buy another or will he be okay switching after 3 weeks? Luckily I have 2 of the same already. idk what he was thinking
It is ok to switch brands, as long as it is epi. Although not ideal, they all should have the compound.
Nolva is fine running 20/20/10/10.
And to take it, just mix it in to OJ. Kills the taste