Decided to log my cycle

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What's up.

I am running my first cycle to AAS, although I have used prohormones for a couple years up until this point.

Starting weight: 215lbs
6 feet tall. Body fat is somewhere in the 'teens.

I started my cycle on July 12. My weekly dosages are as listed below:
Testosterone enanthate: 600mg
Nandrolone decanoate: 500mg
I will run 4 weeks of dianabol at 45mg as soon as my darned order comes in. Ideally I would've run it in weeks 1-4 of the cycle obviously but at this point I'll take it as early as I can.

Follow along if you want! Just figured writing it down somewhere would help me keep track of my progress. I will post pics as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dbol arrived yesterday, took 45mg before chest, my buddy said his took 2-3 days before he started to feel stronger from it and to feel it kick in so I think yesterday was a placebo. Plus I'm just feeling pretty damn good from the deca and test. Around 220 lbs currently and veins are coming out, I look thick too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In week 6, on my last week of dbol, bumped it up to 60mg and workouts are going phenomenally as expected. Still weighing around 220 but getting leaner as I get bigger. Strength is great and eating like a horse.
Unfortunately have some gyno issues so increased my aromasin dosage from 12.5mg EOD to 12.5mg ED. Taking 40mg nolva daily, 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night. I ordered letrozole today as well.
Also have a hell of a cold, so that's messing with me a little bit. I've been having a little trouble sleeping at night as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
5 days into my letro treatment, hating it. Joints ache and mood is not as awesome as usual. All worth it to get rid of this gyno.

bigcalves7

Awards
how'd the cycle go? keep the gains? feel bad now that its over?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
how'd the cycle go? keep the gains? feel bad now that its over?
Oh it's not over yet, 10 weeks in with 5 weeks to go. It's going well.

bigcalves7

Awards
alright cool! keep it up bro! so is this oral or injected?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Pinning twice a week; Sunday and Thursday (my leg days). Weirdest thing happened this past week.
I pin my right quad on Sunday and left on Thursday.
My right quad didn't get sore this week until Wednesday, had to skip my leg workout on Thursday but still pinned my left leg, and the right continuously got worse until today which it feels better, I think enough to hit legs again. Kinda scared to pin my right quad again though because it's still kinda painful, but fortunately the soreness has migrated to other parts of my thigh and not in the vicinity of my injection site. So maybe it will be alright. I am going to try to pin slower.
This soreness was absolutely crippling. I was limping everywhere from Thursday to yesterday. It was awful.
Starting my third bottles of deca and test tonight. Home stretch.
I have an extra bottle of test to cruise on afterwards, haven't decided on dose yet. Looking into other supplements or hormones to add into my bridge to keep things interesting.

bigcalves7

Awards
You should try the old cellucor p6 black as a bridge! I'm thinking about using that as my first cycle. As I have yet to use any thing anabolic

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You should try the old cellucor p6 black as a bridge! I'm thinking about using that as my first cycle. As I have yet to use any thing anabolic
Isn't that a natural test booster? I wouldn't even call it a cycle, just a supplement you're trying out.
I would say a good introductory cycle into anabolics would maybe be a SARM from Olympus Labs UK. Great stuff.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bighulksmash

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Convicted

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm in bro.
Sweet! Not much goes on in this thread but I'll try to up the activity. Just got so many other things going on lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahaha I know you've been seeing my progress still through my other supplement logs! bighulksmash!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hahaha I know you've been seeing my progress still through my other supplement logs! bighulksmash!
Were all in it to win it !!! Gainz is the name of the game . Have u ever tried GVT? ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No I haven't
Its insane its probably the fastest way to put on muscle. Ok "imo" i do 10 sets of 10 on each exercise. My arms are huge . Tomorrow after work ill post pics in my new log . Iam logging turkey thighs vs chicken thighs. No joke .

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Its insane its probably the fastest way to put on muscle. Ok "imo" i do 10 sets of 10 on each exercise. My arms are huge . Tomorrow after work ill post pics in my new log . Iam logging turkey thighs vs chicken thighs. No joke .
Maybe I'll do GVT for my arm day tomorrow! I would love some big ass arms!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If u want I'll pm u my link . The guy who showed me this is a navy seal . Its part of their training. This will be the simplest most exhaustive exercise of your life and you will thank me later . Idk how maybe it's the halo at 200mgs a day but my arms are huge man . I switched back to GVT its only been 1 week and i already look like i did on alpha1max after 4 weeks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Dips - Triceps Version Dips - Triceps VersionA-1 Parallel Bar Dips
10 Sets, 10 Reps, 4 0 2 0 Tempo, 90 sec Rest Interval
Incline Hammer Curls Incline Hammer CurlsA-2 Incline Hammer Curls
10 Sets, 10 Reps, 4 0 2 0 Tempo, 90 sec Rest Interval
Dumbbell Lying Rear Lateral Raise Dumbbell Lying Rear Lateral RaiseB-1 Dumbbell Lying Rear Lateral Raise*
3 Sets, 10-12 Reps, 2 0 x 0 Tempo, 60 sec Rest Interval
Another Variation: Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral Raises: While seated on the edge of a bench with your torso bent over, raise the dumbbells out to the side, making sure the top two knuckles (the ones closest to your thumb) are in line with your ears at the top of the movement.
Seated Side Lateral Raise Seated Side Lateral RaiseB-2 Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raises
3 Sets, 10-12 Reps, 2 0 x 0 Tempo, 60 sec Rest Interval
Notes: Rest 90 seconds between each "A" exercise and each superset; rest 60 seconds between each "B" exercise and each superset. "X" in the tempo means to move as fast as possible, keeping the weight under control.

Take a screen shot then ill delete it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your doing this injectable cycle, running two separate SARM logs, and competing in the transformation contest? Seems that could skew results in the other logs and contest. Just my opinion.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So your doing this injectable cycle, running two separate SARM logs, and competing in the transformation contest? Seems that could skew results in the other logs and contest. Just my opinion.
That could be true, and while I'm probably in no place to be giving excuses, I do feel like I had not really been making progress the few weeks before I started these new products. It was noticeable when I started the epi-GH, and it was also noticeable when I started the cardarine. I might also add, none of those are SARMs, which isn't really relevant.
So in terms of skewing the results for the logs, since I have changed nothing recently except for the addition of the products, I feel that I can accurately observe my experience with them in regards to the changes to how I have been feeling and looking compared to the last few months. The two logs are being run in conjunction with each other though.
I am 12.5 weeks in with 2.5 weeks to go
As far as the contest goes, you're right. It probably isn't fair. I should probably back out or something.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That could be true, and while I'm probably in no place to be giving excuses, I do feel like I had not really been making progress the few weeks before I started these new products. It was noticeable when I started the epi-GH, and it was also noticeable when I started the cardarine. I might also add, none of those are SARMs, which isn't really relevant.
So in terms of skewing the results for the logs, since I have changed nothing recently except for the addition of the products, I feel that I can accurately observe my experience with them in regards to the changes to how I have been feeling and looking compared to the last few months. The two logs are being run in conjunction with each other though.
I am 12.5 weeks in with 2.5 weeks to go
As far as the contest goes, you're right. It probably isn't fair. I should probably back out or something.
I agree that you may be able to distinguish what supplement is doing what, but it ought to at least be noted in every log what else someone is taking, even when it's only additional staples. The injectable cycle would definitely have an impact on your before and after pics for your logs, and results as well.
It's pretty much a contest between other forum members. PL is putting up the prize and choosing a winner. If you're gonna be in it you oughta at least disclose it and let the others decide. If they're cool with it then it's all good. But it does give you a big edge vs someone like Kat who is only running cardarine or even just the guys running cardarine and EPi-GH.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Last pin of deca tonight, also coming to a close in my Epi-GH log. It's a sad sad day.
I'm conflicted between just dropping to a TRT dosage or coming off for a while and doing a short PCT to get my system back in check, which would also allow me a longer time to save up for my next cycle while still running a small amount of test.
I'm thinking HCG with a blast of 2 1000iu pins the first week I get it in, then pinning 250iu 2x/week until it runs out (should allow for 6 weeks at that dosage)
Probably will grab clomid: one of my RC sites has 30mL at 40mg/mL. With this bottle I would run 50/50/25/25/25
Another RC site I like has 70mL at 35mg/mL. I could run the same protocols as the other bottle and have enough to run the exact same protocol a second time.
I need to get letro to combat some gyno I am having. Right now I am taking 25mg aromasin EOD and prami .3mg ED. Trying to slowly increase my prami dosage but if I increase too quickly it gives me extreme headaches throughout the day so I am being as cautious as possible.
I also have some nolva on hand, not sure how much currently.
I was looking into raloxifene for gyno reversal.

Any feedback/opinions/advice is welcome.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long as the lump been there? If it's relatively new I'd give Some Nolva a try if you have enough. That's always seemed to get rid of the issues I have until I can get Estrogen down.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How long as the lump been there? If it's relatively new I'd give Some Nolva a try if you have enough. That's always seemed to get rid of the issues I have until I can get Estrogen down.
It's been there for a while now, it presented shortly before I came off dbol.
I've also read that you shouldn't use nolva for some reason with compounds that can cause progesterone related sides, like deca.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Final pin was 2.5mL somehow... I think it was from the test E... So I guess my final week I had 750mg test e instead of 600! Lol oh well.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final pin was 2.5mL somehow... I think it was from the test E... So I guess my final week I had 750mg test e instead of 600! Lol oh well.
I've had this happen a few times.. I sometimes get confused when drawing from two separate vials and end up doing this. I don't know how but it happens too often lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've had this happen a few times.. I sometimes get confused when drawing from two separate vials and end up doing this. I don't know how but it happens too often lol
I briefly considered leaving the extra 150mg for next week or something but I figured it wouldn't make much of a difference so I just shot it all together for a total of 750mg test 500mg deca for this last week.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I briefly considered leaving the extra 150mg for next week or something but I figured it wouldn't make much of a difference so I just shot it all together for a total of 750mg test 500mg deca for this last week.
Yeah I would've done the same. What's your PCT looking like?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dma378 AustBenny you guys seem pretty experienced, what are your thoughts?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I'm glad I decided to pct. I have held probably 90% of my gains and strength on everything but a couple movements. I think cruising is a good option if you are competing or something, but for just us regular gym rats I think you should go ahead and pct. Trust me, it's more mental than physical. It's hard to come to grips with that last pin. Shiit is so good. But it will do your body a favor. I would also find it hard to cruise. Give me Test and I'm loading that fuuking pin. Not some stupid .3ml shot. WTF??!!

I have no experience with HCG so cannot comment.

But my own pct success has totally changed my thoughts on the game. I had a couple unsuccessful pct's in the past that made me scared to do it again.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Personally, I'm glad I decided to pct. I have held probably 90% of my gains and strength on everything but a couple movements. I think cruising is a good option if you are competing or something, but for just us regular gym rats I think you should go ahead and pct. Trust me, it's more mental than physical. It's hard to come to grips with that last pin. Shiit is so good. But it will do your body a favor. I would also find it hard to cruise. Give me Test and I'm loading that fuuking pin. Not some stupid .3ml shot. WTF??!!

I have no experience with HCG so cannot comment.

But my own pct success has totally changed my thoughts on the game. I had a couple unsuccessful pct's in the past that made me scared to do it again.
Interesting. I'm looking to compete in the future, possibly in the next year. I'm thinking about doing PCT, staying off for a month or two, then either cruising for a bit before my next cycle or just jumping straight into it.
What was your PCT protocol like?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I'm looking to compete in the future, possibly in the next year. I'm thinking about doing PCT, staying off for a month or two, then either cruising for a bit before my next cycle or just jumping straight into it.
What was your PCT protocol like?
LOL, ready?

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 (6 weeks)
Exemestane 25 mg eod for 6 weeks
HMB 3g/day (continue to use as a staple)
GW 14mg/day (8 weeks is about to end)
Ghar1ne 10mg/day
ArA 1g PWO only (5 days/week)
Stims and Staples

This was coming off a 6 month beast.

I am not following time on + pct = time off. Impossible with a cycle that long. Hopping back on a mild cycle in a month or so.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
LOL, ready?

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 (6 weeks)
Exemestane 25 mg eod for 6 weeks
HMB 3g/day (continue to use as a staple)
GW 14mg/day (8 weeks is about to end)
Ghar1ne 10mg/day
ArA 1g PWO only (5 days/week)
Stims and Staples

This was coming off a 6 month beast.

I am not following time on + pct = time off. Impossible with a cycle that long. Hopping back on a mild cycle in a month or so.
I like that. Jeez, 6 months? Wtf was your cycle?
I'm thinking:
Using exemestane 25mg EOD right now but will stop once I get letro and run it 2.5mg ED first week then 1.25mg ED till it runs out to kill off this gyno. Once that's over,
clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Hop back on exem 25mg EOD same length as clomid
If the gyno hasn't shrunk much after letro then add raloxifene to pct: unsure on dosage or length; need more research.
HCG 1000iu 2x week for week 1 only, then 250iu 2x week for 6 weeks I think
Ghar1ne 10mg ED
I would like to get more GW
Maybe Sup3r PCT?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle was...ready?

Weeks 1-4
Test @ 500/week
DMZ @ 40/day

Weeks 5-13
Test varied 250-500 adjusting with Tren
Tren from 200 to 700 week
Mast @ 500/week
Tbol was in here somewhere for 4 weeks at 40/day. Best 4 weeks I've ever had in the gym this combo.

Weeks 14-18
Test @ 1g/week

Weeks 18-23
Test @ 500
RAD @ 8/12/12/16/16/20

Weeks 24-25
Test Prop @ 350/week

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow. That is a crapload of gainz. Yes. A whole crapload.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So just got $1600 worth full panel blood work for free... Interested to see how that goes!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Would've had clomid and Letro ordered today if I hadn't just blown $130 on my gf for her birthday. More to go later this week when we go out for her party. Definitely getting Letro tomorrow though. Found a discount for a good source.
Picking up shifts at my serving job to get that quick money in.
Provided I make enough, I'll have my clomid ordered this week as well and hcg will be quick to follow. I've read that you can use slin pins for HCG? I can pick those up for pretty cheap too.