JoeDoubleDose's LGD & OL UK's CARDAR1NE DemiGod Cycle

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What's up AM fam , been waiting for this moment for a minute now . Just got my bottle of OL UK's CARDAR1NE in so its time to start my log . I've been on just lgd-4033 from an RC site for exactly 20 days now . Worked my way up from 1mg currently at 8mgs and will remain at 8 mgs the rest of the cycle. Gonna start CARDAR1NE at one pill (7mgs) and will decide if I should move up the dosage as the days go by . Cycle will be a total of 8 weeks . Well to the good stuff

Background info

Weight: 187 ( two weeks ago I started at exactly 180 so I'm up 7lbs)

Height: 6' 1"

currently eating 3,200

Macros are 350 grams of carbs, 200-230 grams of protein and around 70-85 grams of fat

Main goal is to reach 195-200 lbs while losing some body fat .

Been training on and off for a couple years , have been lifting for 2 years consistently. As for my training routine I just got done doing a GVT program for 6 weeks and will do a push pull leg split that I've seen good results in the past . I won't be logging my workouts and I'll update this log at the end of each week with my weight and the increased lbs on my lifts. Also every two weeks I'll give you guys a progress photo . Feel free to give any advice and ask any questions . Hope you enjoy the ride ! Also here's the beginning of week 1 2
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437452628.647266.jpg

And here's end of week 2
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437452703.196553.jpg

CJNator

Awards
I started to see results around week 3-4 for me on LGD, when did you?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I started to see results on day 16

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Strength that is , I saw muscle fullness by day 10

CJNator

Awards
Nice, I definitely see results in your pictures from week 1 to 2; can't wait to see more man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready for this one! In for the gains!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thanks everyone , just took first dose of GW today and forgot to mention I'm also taking a multivitamin daily and fishoil however no creatine. Let's see if we can get more people in for the ride !

clown007

clown007

Awards
I'm wanting to run this stack so I am definitely in!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah I do legs , a goal of mine on this cycle is to also increase my legs , Ibe always been pretty lengthy and I've always lagged on legs .

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd to see where this goes!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'll update Friday yall hope everyone has a good rest of their week!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What's up everyone , happy Friday. So this morning fasted I'm at 188 on 8mg LGD and 7mg GW everyday. As for LGD I'm seeing great strength increases for example on the cheat fly machine I was doing 270 for three sets of 5 reps at the beginning of my cycle and as of now I can crank out 3 sets of 10 reps with maybe a minute or less of rest between each set . LGD is definitely helping me put on mass as everyday I seem to look more full and its aiding in fat loss as well as my abdominals are slowly becoming more apparent each week . It seems the most important part to making LGD as effective as possible is just by making sure too keep up with that food intake , I feel like my day consists of just me eating haha . As for GW(cardarine) im starting to notice that when I practice boxing/kick boxing in the heavy bag room I have at my gym that I can last significantly longer without fatigue . I plan today to do some cardio after my lifts to gauge how GW is effecting my endurance while running . Only sides I have noticed is that on Tuesday ,Wednesday and Thursday I was having a hard time falling asleep . Not sure if it was from the LGD or GW, I don't have any lethargy yet*, aside from the sleep part the cycle is going great . Wish I could post a video or knew how so I could show you the work I do on the speed bag . Here's a photo from yesterday
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437744148.148479.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the gw, it gave me bad insomnia at high doses. How many mg of gw are you on atm?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm only on one pill at 7mg but would GW be working within the first dose , I took my first dose the day after I started this log so it may be the LGD

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
However last night I whent to sleep fine

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm only on one pill at 7mg but would GW be working within the first dose , I took my first dose the day after I started this log so it may be the LGD
The night of my first dose of 20mg of rc gw kept me wide awake. I didn't sleep for days until I dropped my dose. Sounds like Carderine is nice and strong!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hey I may only need 7mgs for the rest of this cycle then I'll have extra for my cut in spring

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
The night of my first dose of 20mg of rc gw kept me wide awake. I didn't sleep for days until I dropped my dose. Sounds like Carderine is nice and strong!
did the time of day you took the carderine have any effect on your insomnia?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did the time of day you took the carderine have any effect on your insomnia?
Nope. Was dosing first thing in the morning and still couldn't sleep. From what I've read, this is an uncommon side effect of gw

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks everyone , just took first dose of GW today and forgot to mention I'm also taking a multivitamin daily and fishoil however no creatine. Let's see if we can get more people in for the ride !
In for results!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
And....IM IN FELLAS!!!! Liking what I'm seeing with LGD-4033.... I'll be hit tin' that bitch in a couple weeks

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What's up am fam , still going strong , current weight fasted is 189 so I think i can crank out too 195 atleast by the end of this cycle . As for strength gains I finally hit 225 for the first time yesterday and I was able to crank out two reps , and I hit 235 once . My projected 1rm was around 190 or so , so I'm pretty happy . As for the GW I moved up to 14mgs , I definitely notice endurance increases . I was able to play two basketball games back to back feeling like I could play another two back to back. I almost feel like the GW is making my body use oxygen more efficiently . For these last few weeks I'm gonna focus on building my core and legs as much as possible as well . Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend it's supposed to be a " blue" moon tonight so everyone look out for that tonight
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438369531.569579.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438369544.425462.jpg

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also prob gonna up calories to around 3,300-3,500

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's one of the greatest milestones man is finally getting 4 plates on the bench. Be repping that shiit before you know it.

CJNator

Awards
Awesome man, GW hindered my strength gains while on GW both times while on LGD too(didn't notice it till the 2nd when I cut it out the stack).

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
JoeDoubleDose's LGD & OL UK's CARDAR1NE DemiGod Cycle

It's funny how back in highschool the big milestone for benching was being able to hit 135 and now that I've been lifting 225 is the new goal .

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, GW hindered my strength gains while on GW both times while on LGD too(didn't notice it till the 2nd when I cut it out the stack).
Any explanation for this? I've read that GW inhibits MTOR, but couldn't really find much about it. Is that what you're referring to? If so, I wonder if phosphatidic acid would counter that effect, while still retaining the endurance and fat loss benefits?

CJNator

Awards
Any explanation for this? I've read that GW inhibits MTOR, but couldn't really find much about it. Is that what you're referring to? If so, I wonder if phosphatidic acid would counter that effect, while still retaining the endurance and fat loss benefits?
I can't say anything about the actual reasons because i have no clue why lol but I've read a couple of times that the anti catabolic effect from it can hinder muscle growth and strength.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I can't say anything about the actual reasons because i have no clue why lol but I've read a couple of times that the anti catabolic effect from it can hinder muscle growth and strength.
Interesting. If it potentially inhibits muscle growth, you'd think that effect would be discussed more.

CJNator

Awards
Interesting. If it potentially inhibits muscle growth, you'd think that effect would be discussed more.
Yea hopefully someone can chime in on this, I read this the first time I was going to take GW which was in the beginning of summer so I don't remember where I read it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
From memory GW can generate a certain degree of muscle fibre type conversion, which could account for the effects on power output.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From memory GW can generate a certain degree of muscle fibre type conversion, which could account for the effects on power output.
It can turn fast twitch fibres into slow twitch which actually decreases muscle strength

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good info to consider, especially it's effects on protein synthesis
Good call, however i suspect the ball game changes considerably if used with anabolics.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call, however i suspect the ball game changes considerably if used with anabolics.
That was my first thought, lgd must over power that decrease. I wonder if anabolics have any effect on the muscle fibre conversion as well

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Anyone remember what the half life of GW is

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
This is a very good read:

suppversity.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/ala-berberine-metformin-resveratrol.html?m=1
Is this to suggest that GW activates AMPK? I thought GW activates PPAR. I know PPAR and AMPK can be highly synergistic for fat loss, but did not think GW did anything to activate AMPK on its own. Am I mistaken?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this to suggest that GW activates AMPK? I thought GW activates PPAR. I know PPAR and AMPK can be highly synergistic for fat loss, but did not think GW did anything to activate AMPK on its own. Am I mistaken?
GW will increase AMPk phosphorylation, im quite sure its MOA on increasing fatty acid oxidation is reliant on both ppar and ampk.