Motiv8er goes Alpha!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys. Had to use that title. I picked up two bottles of the alpha-stano and 1-ad. Both have killer delivery methods. Clyclodextrin and transdermal respectively. I am writing this from my phone So I could upload the photo. I'll report back tonight if I have any notes. Definitely will be ready to get fully amped for tomorrow's workout! ALPHA! Go! Haha...

ForumRunner_20150720_171345.png

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed :bigok:

This is going to be a great run..! Lean & Mean bro :biggthumpup:

Whats your PCT look like..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys... check this log out..! These are the New Alpha Gainz Andro Products using Iron Legions Salvo.

KilaCali

Jebrook

McCrew530

Rocket3015

Misfit28

TeamTGB

I figured you guys might want to check these. They are available at TGB & I've been told
that they are legit by people in the know.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-1160-alpha-gainz.aspx

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on man! thanks for the tag, this looks pretty damn good!
They should be Iron Legion Salvo was legit & so was all of their transdermals. See that Alpha Gainz
licensed the Salvo formula and are only using quality raws, they should definitely be legit.

Plus any oral PH that has a cyclodextrin complex should greatly enhance absorption seeing that its
not methylated.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that TD Stano is already out of stock!
Its out of stock everywhere..! They said it went fast. But I hear it should be back around in 2-3 weeks..! :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Its out of stock everywhere..! They said it went fast. But I hear it should be back around in 2-3 weeks..! :)
damn, so you think the oral stano should absorb BETTER or the same as the TD one?? I just checked nutriverse their not out of stock supposedly? the price is amazing on it, $20 ! only $15 on tgb with your code huh?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, so you think the oral stano should absorb BETTER or the same as the TD one?? I just checked nutriverse their not out of stock supposedly? the price is amazing on it, $20 ! only $15 on tgb with your code huh?
I like cyclo

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, in for the log! I'm looking forward to see how this treats you.

Right?! When the stano TD is back in stock, I'd like to do 450-600mg Alpha Stano and 150-200mg Stano TD...I think that would be a great combo.

I'm not sure of any studies to compare the efficiencies of the cyclo vs transdermal, but I know they both kill standard oral versions.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Right?! When the stano TD is back in stock, I'd like to do 450-600mg Alpha Stano and 150-200mg Stano TD...I think that would be a great combo.

I'm not sure of any studies to compare the efficiencies of the cyclo vs transdermal, but I know they both kill standard oral versions.
Hell yea, that sounds like a kickass combo! you'll have to log it for sure!! yea these iron legion salvos are something amazing for sure!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Im thinking the same think more or less...

Seeing that the TD has 100mg per ml and 30 servings per bottle. Im thinking of running it 100mg 2 times a day = 200mg per day.
Then running the Oral like this 1 hour before working out.. 450 / 450 / 450 / 450 / 600 / 600 / 600

That run would take 3-4 bottles of TD & 2 bottles of the oral.

The oral is a clone Anteaus Labs Ultra Stano.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Im thinking the same think more or less...

Seeing that the TD has 100mg per ml and 30 servings per bottle. Im thinking of running it 100mg 2 times a day = 200mg per day.
Then running the Oral like this 1 hour before working out.. 450 / 450 / 450 / 450 / 600 / 600 / 600

That run would take 3-4 bottles of TD & 2 bottles of the oral.

The oral is a clone Anteaus Labs Ultra Stano.
so that would be 650mg a day your first 4 weeks and 800 your last 3? That's pretty intense, I haven't heard of anyone lately running any of these newer andro/epiandro ph's anything more then 3-400mg a day? I have 0 experience though either running them, only used DHEA itself in the past and older now illegal PH's.. these ones are sounding pretty interesting now, my friend is running that hardrock stack (super mandro/andro the giant/androvar) which is like 300mg of each I guess? and he's never ran anything else but his claims sound like that of a really good PH cycle like when I ran tren/dmz/m14 etc...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
subed super interested in the TD stano thanks for the mention Vujade

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Run it heavy heavy man only way to go.
that's how I look at it too, im just not hip to the 1-ad/4-ad/epiandro toomuch after all the other ph;'s that used to be around but their looking promising at the right dosages and from the right sources?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's how I look at it too, im just not hip to the 1-ad/4-ad/epiandro toomuch after all the other ph;'s that used to be around but their looking promising at the right dosages and from the right sources?
All three of those can be bad ass with correct dosages and delivery systems. Imo the most bad ass is gonna be the 1ad Trans people don't realize how mother fawkin great 1-t really is

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Run it heavy heavy man only way to go.
Hey Mixedup! If you had the two by two bottles like I have, how would you dose? Half of me wants to start out at the recommended dose just to establish a baseline, then expand dosing upwards until done. The other half just wants to start at high numbers!

I am training one to two times a day right now. I have been doing the impossible of losing fat but increasing strength. My BF is around 14%....Ill get some photos up. I was really fat about a year ago, I started training for strength and performance in January of this year. I am in the best shape I have been in in about three years....long way to go, but no longer chunky monkey. I'm 6'3 218 lbs....Ive used 1-test cyp many times and loved it. Like a poor mans primo. IMO. I'm really curious if the Cyclodextrin Epi will have any stimulatory effect. I remember many bans ago I believe it was 5-aa...one form I had you could even snort....love the rush/ euphoria feeling if its there. I took one of the Stano and one application of the TD post shower tonight....it went on real smooth. Maybe the faintest fresh smell to it. I like applying to the thin parts of my feet. I find it easy to play around with the dog or gf and I can wear socks....less transfer issues. I don't expect much for the next few days...but I forgot how much I love applying a 1-test product....will really look forward to it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly I'd hop on the 1ad high. It's such an awesome compound I would want the most out of it o could get I know the Salvo is good I ran it with trenazone. If wad not familiar with the Salvo I might dose different

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so that would be 650mg a day your first 4 weeks and 800 your last 3? That's pretty intense, I haven't heard of anyone lately running any of these newer andro/epiandro ph's anything more then 3-400mg a day? I have 0 experience though either running them, only used DHEA itself in the past and older now illegal PH's.. these ones are sounding pretty interesting now, my friend is running that hardrock stack (super mandro/andro the giant/androvar) which is like 300mg of each I guess? and he's never ran anything else but his claims sound like that of a really good PH cycle like when I ran tren/dmz/m14 etc...
I ran Ultra Stano at 450 per day plus ran
200mg per day of transdermal EpiAndro,
So I'm familiar with how it will be.

I'm sure I'll ramp up and try 300mg first.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Mixedup! If you had the two by two bottles like I have, how would you dose? Half of me wants to start out at the recommended dose just to establish a baseline, then expand dosing upwards until done. The other half just wants to start at high numbers!

I am training one to two times a day right now. I have been doing the impossible of losing fat but increasing strength. My BF is around 14%....Ill get some photos up. I was really fat about a year ago, I started training for strength and performance in January of this year. I am in the best shape I have been in in about three years....long way to go, but no longer chunky monkey. I'm 6'3 218 lbs....Ive used 1-test cyp many times and loved it. Like a poor mans primo. IMO. I'm really curious if the Cyclodextrin Epi will have any stimulatory effect. I remember many bans ago I believe it was 5-aa...one form I had you could even snort....love the rush/ euphoria feeling if its there. I took one of the Stano and one application of the TD post shower tonight....it went on real smooth. Maybe the faintest fresh smell to it. I like applying to the thin parts of my feet. I find it easy to play around with the dog or gf and I can wear socks....less transfer issues. I don't expect much for the next few days...but I forgot how much I love applying a 1-test product....will really look forward to it.
The oral EpiAndro with cyclodextrin should
Have a stim effect. When I ran Antaeus Labs
Ultra Stano I popped 750mg at once, and it
Was definitely too much at once.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What was the Iron legion Absorption rate? Does anyone know offhand what 1-dhea conversion rate is? All helpful info.....

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
All three of those can be bad ass with correct dosages and delivery systems. Imo the most bad ass is gonna be the 1ad Trans people don't realize how mother fawkin great 1-t really is
Yea I don't think so! I need to check it out sometime soon!

That's awesome progress man, glad to hear your doing great! sounds like your body is prepped and ready for a hell of a PH run! can't wait to see how it works! I would agree with mixedup on starting out higher to get the most out of it right away, but that's me & him, and hes even more extreme then me! either way im sure you';ll have a great time! and yea pre ban ph's and ds's were the shiz! but I think these guys just get smarter with formula's and can still make some pretty good products, I have faith in some of these guys!

I ran Ultra Stano at 450 per day plus ran
200mg per day of transdermal EpiAndro,
So I'm familiar with how it will be.

I'm sure I'll ramp up and try 300mg first.
sounds good!

The oral EpiAndro with cyclodextrin should
Have a stim effect. When I ran Antaeus Labs
Ultra Stano I popped 750mg at once, and it
Was definitely too much at once.
Damn! What were the effects at that dose?!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was the Iron legion Absorption rate? Does anyone know offhand what 1-dhea conversion rate is? All helpful info.....
I'm not sure anyone knows for sure u can honestly tell you I liked trenazone Alot and remember I've run a ton of dienolone acetate

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
so far i'm only seeing people stating that their older formula from about a year ago was around 40% but that's just one person, checking around myself right now, let you know what I find if anything seems credible enough.

I'm not sure anyone knows for sure u can honestly tell you I liked trenazone Alot and remember I've run a ton of dienolone acetate
that's the one I seen that is supposed to have been at 40% back in 2013/14

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so far i'm only seeing people stating that their older formula from about a year ago was around 40% but that's just one person, checking around myself right now, let you know what I find if anything seems credible enough.

that's the one I seen that is supposed to have been at 40% back in 2013/14
It was high whatever it was I know I reacted well and for me to react well is kind of saying something. I have been to the rodeo once or twice lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It was high whatever it was I know I reacted well and for me to react well is kind of saying something. I have been to the rodeo once or twice lol
hah! yea for sure man! 40% is pretty good! I wonder, its gotta be better now? "googling" the **** out of it right now cause im real interested, damn that salvo is good for a lot of things, I just ran into a dudes log that was putting TnE in It with good results.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hah! yea for sure man! 40% is pretty good! I wonder, its gotta be better now? "googling" the **** out of it right now cause im real interested, damn that salvo is good for a lot of things, I just ran into a dudes log that was putting TnE in It with good results.
U can use their Salvo for tren even

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
U can use their Salvo for tren even
hell yea. heres a clip from their add for the old dienazone

The only problem with Dienolone is low oral bioavailability. Which isn't a problem with Dienazone, as its advanced transdermal delivery system increases Dienolone absorption by around 600% (from roughly 6% bioavailability with a capsule to roughly 60%, and as much as 70%,) and results in a controlled rate of absorption for stable blood plasma concentrations

of course that's what they claim, still looking for some sort of study to validate it though I do believe it was up there

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So from all the little things I'm finding so far 60% is the absorption rate transdermally of chemical or natural compounds, I guess from there it depends on what it is your applying and that compounds bio-availability?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! What were the effects at that dose?!
I actually stated to get a little anxiety because this overwhelming sensation came up over me.
i felt overly amped up, it only happened once, because i only took that dosage once & kept it
back down around 450mg. I will be much more careful this time around and probably start
with 150mg in the AM & 150mg pwo, then move up to 300mg pwo, and then eventually try 450.
Not sure whether i will go to 600mg or not, it depends on how these compare to AL Ultra Stano.
i will just have to gauge it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Fun time GO! I have applied a full ML of the Transdermal, I have taken the two caps of Stano. I wake up and take aminos w alphamine, I took the caps with food as recommended....Im sure its placebo, but I feel more....ON? I may just be excited to have some killer looking new supps, lets see how the workout goes. Ive had 20 grams of aminos this morning, a pork chop and three eggs. I just had a few handfuls of blueberries and strawberries....maybe a quarter-half a cup total. This is my typical breakfast, a large meat with eggs, and decent amount of fruit. I feel great. Heading to the gym. Will report back if I see any changes. Doubtful....but I swear I can taste a familiar flavor when rubbing on the transdermal. We'll see!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My initial thoughts are.....strong. I had some jittery type anxiety....not negative....like an androgen like excitability. Coupled with my one scoop of Alphamine pre-workout it was a little too much.....I don't feel bad, but I had to watch what felt like my BP/ Anxiety during my Workout. I think until you see how this product affects you, it would be best to do label recommended until you find your stride. I know I am going to use less Alphamine tomorrow.....the workout.....I don't feel euphoric....but I feel wired. I think with the smallest tweaking, this will be a game changing combo. This feels like stronger delivery technology than I used in times previous....the transdermal especially. This is my first time using one of the 30 ml transdermal carriers. Everything else I have used was 4 or 8 oz....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When trying new compound I always go solo just to be sure no interaction and I know exactly how if effects me

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super interested here as well! These look pretty awesome. Thanks for the mention, vujade!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
When trying new compound I always go solo just to be sure no interaction and I know exactly how if effects me
Ha, I try to as well. Often, I have good sense. I tried a cap of the stano and half a serving of the 1-ad transdermal last night. I had no issues sleeping, which is a good indicator. The alphamine was definitely the aggressor. I'm going minimal stims tomorrow as I don't think a huge jolt will be needed. I like drinking green tea and may stick to that as a stim....already looking forward to my evening dose of the 1-ad!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did you get a euphoric rush after dosing the Alpha Stano?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
did you get a euphoric rush after dosing the Alpha Stano?
I would say ask me tomorrow. I think today it went from ON, to good, to a little over-stimulated. I think I kind of blew the doors off my endocrine system today. I may have taken one cap of the Stano with aminos and not food first thing...will make sure WITH food tomorrow. I popped a couple of SNS Phenibut and I am back on track. I am looking forward to getting this dialed in.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was the transdermal application?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
In on this. Where'd you pick these beauties up? JUST KIDDING!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How was the transdermal application?
It went on super smooth. The liquid felt very heavy on the skin, as in loaded with anabolic goodies.... It dries very quickly. I like applying mine to my feet and using socks later in the day so I don't have to think about playing with GF or puppy. The sides of the foot are very thin.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey hey! Alright. Todays tune is much better. I did a fasted walk with the GF first thing in the AM. 2.5 miles with about 10 grams of aminos in me. A small amount of alphamine was in this. Like a quarter of a scoop. Felt great. Came home, drank 40 grams of mixed proteins and took a cap of the stano. I also applied the td after the walk, namely due to the time of getting out early. I cooked a pound of lean country sausage, no wrapper just filling meat, ate 4 medium sized sausages and a few eggs. Had two handfuls of blueberries. Did legs today. I took the other cap of stano with the sausage. I took a shot of aminos before the gym. About 10 grams, 5 minutes later Im in my gym. I live next to it. Leg day. Squats went well. My knees bother me so my legs are slower to recover. I got 315lbs for 8. Pretty good for me. I did farmers walks and lunges, numbers were good.I felt way ON. Like super on. I was cool in the gym.Had a leftover chipotle salad, killed it. Went out for round 3. I was ANGRY on the road. This stuff could have been called rage, definitely going to watch my temper. Certainly feel like my body has had an anabolic switch blasted on. After legs I decided to do my favorite rails to trails. Nailed that SH*T on a gorgeous day. Did about 5 miles with some jogging. Its been a great day. Really liking how I feel. Caffeine really hasn't been necessary....I feel very alert and focused. I just took my third cap, about 6 hours later. Had a great lunch and killed some cherries, that might have been the best cherries of my life. Ive done 3 Workouts today, of some form or another. I already think Im going to get more of both...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. 1-Andro as a topical intrigues me.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! Here is my write up of todays workout(s). I did a three mile fasted walk first thing in the AM. Had about 30 grams of mixed proteins and 10 grams of aminos during walk. I then cooked some leanish sausage and eggs. I had probably two servings of cherries as they were so good. Man. I dosed one stano cap with the first protein shake in the AM. I had the second cap with the eggs and sausage. I keep telling you when I dose it with food, because that has made this product immediately told me MUST TAKE WITH FOOD. My first full dose I underestimated how strong this product was. It coupled with Alphamine pretty much crippled me. I was a little nervous yesterday how it would hit.....

HOLY CRAP. Guys this stuff is great, no JOKE. I feel like a guy on his first cycle. I have no idea what the cyclostano will do for my body in the long run, but it is intense and pleasant. I am aggressive and I seemed stronger today...I hate to sound hyped like placebo....My lift numbers are OK. Ive been much stronger. I cut all last year, and just started working on strength this year. The weights felt lighter today....

(Listing the max I did today)
Bent over DB rows Max today 105 for 8 (Last week I did 100 for 6!)

Flat bench DB 100 for 8 ( Last week was 100 for 6) Weakkkkkk, I know.

Lat Pulldown 200lbs for 10 ( Last week same)

I still had extra juice in the tank, I threw some arms and shoulders and abs in there and finished feeling great. Not sick or winded. I could easily be falling in love with Cyclostano. Seems to be real cool stuff fellas. Other than I like how the Trasndermal 1-AD doses, and dries nothing too much to report there. I may need to apply more....but after blowing my endocrine systems doors off earlier this week, going at it slowly. Weight is about the same. I will get a skinfold BF test soon and disclose. Really liking getting this stuff dialed in....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed Ultra Stano within a few days as well. Especially when i was dosing it 450 and up..

Strength way up, libido up, aggression up, alpha feeling up, muscle hardness defintely up..

DHT is king of all Hormones..!!! Its alpha male in a bottle :bigok: