LGI Triumphalis Log

absolution36

Awards
So i'll be doing a 6 week Triumphalis run along with Dermacrine. I won't be able to do an updated daily log but I will try and update this at least a few times a week and I will take before and after stats and pictures. Below is a list of everything i'll be using. It's my first PH run in years so please critique!

LGI Triumph--Run at-- 30-45-60-60-60-60

BPS Dermacrine- 2 pumps in the AM throughout

Animal Flex throughout

LGI Damage Control throughout

Taurine--on hand in case of back pumps (should I just take it throughout regardless?)

PCT-----

Torem ( Not sure best way to dose this could use some help )

Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs

I'm looking forward to this and any help/tips would be much appreciated!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Might need more than 2 pumps, I was using 5 with dmz

absolution36

Awards
Really? Is it something I should start off with 2 pumps and work my way up? How well did it work for you?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I won't run a cycle without it, I started at 3-4 can't remember, bumped up to 5-6 last three weeks

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Defintely start off with 2 pumps and adjust up as needed. You will probably end up higher as the cycle progresses. Triumph can cause lethargy. Just make sure you have enough to run 3-5 pumps ED if necessary.

I would run the taurine from the start @ 3g ED. If you are limited in supply, you could hold off for the first week.

If it were me, I'd run some additional TUDCA and/or NAC on top of the damage control dosage. That's what I do anyway.

absolution36

Awards
I won't run a cycle without it, I started at 3-4 can't remember, bumped up to 5-6 last three weeks
Awesome, I'll have to get another bottle on the way. This will be my first time using it.

absolution36

Awards
Defintely start off with 2 pumps and adjust up as needed. You will probably end up higher as the cycle progresses. Triumph can cause lethargy. Just make sure you have enough to run 3-5 pumps ED if necessary.

I would run the taurine from the start @ 3g ED. If you are limited in supply, you could hold off for the first week.

If it were me, I'd run some additional TUDCA or NAC on top of the damage control dosage. That's what I do anyway.
I just ordered a tun of the Taurine so I should be good to run throughout. I was curious if damage control had enough TUDCA and NAC in it. I'll prob just order some of both to be safe.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a tun of the Taurine so I should be good to run throughout. I was curious if damage control had enough TUDCA and NAC in it. I'll prob just order some of both to be safe.
200mg of TUDCA is a small amount as far as I am concerned. I would add 250mg ED at mimimum but 500mg would be optimal (on top of damage control). You can pick up good quality NAC for pretty cheap. I get 100 capsule bottles from BB.com for around $10 and add 1 600mg cap ED. You can run 1 cap throughout your cycle and PCT. It's just cheap insurance as far as I am concerned. Not to mention, if you start suffering any liver stress, it will kill your appetite.

absolution36

Awards
Yeah I'd much rather be safe than sorry with on cycle support. I'm ordering those as we speak. Thanks man!

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
How did you find triumphalis for sale? I thought it was long gone lol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yea, I saw that and was surprised lol, I might pick some up in the future after epi

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Wondering the same thing, I've heard both amazon and ebay monitor sales to prevent sales on pros/anabolics though

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Maybe since there is no description on them it got overlooked?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I almost ordered a $300 cycle on ebay, but backed off it after reading up on it. Ebay and similar websites monitor sales to prevent sales of illegal substances. Do a google search and see what you think lol

absolution36

Awards
So today is the day...I'm planning on doing 6 weeks at 45-45-60-60-60. I'll be following Layne Nortons PHAT training while on cycle. I haven't done my measurements yet but my starting weight is 212 with 16% body fat. I'll take measurements by the end of the week. I'm aiming for a recomp. Let's do this!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I will be following your log. Good luck

MOD EDIT: NO SOURCE DISCUSSION

absolution36

Awards
How should I take the doses? All at once? I've been splitting it 2 pills pre workout and 1 in the am or afternoon depending on when I go to the gym.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
How should I take the doses? All at once? I've been splitting it 2 pills pre workout and 1 in the am or afternoon depending on when I go to the gym.
The half-life of Triumph is reported to be 6 hours, which is short. In order to keep blood levels consistent, seperate doses is best. If on two pills, I would do am/pm while trying to get one of the doses an hour or two pre-workout. When you up it to 3 caps a day, am/afternoon/pm dosing.

I'm on 60mg of Triumph right now and I have followed that exact dosing with success.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ehhhh $55 though. To much

absolution36

Awards
I'm using lgi triumph and its 15mg per pill so I'm thinking 1 am, 2 afternoon before workout and 1 pm. I'm think I'll be bumping it up to 60 next week.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ain't no need for 3 separate doses.

absolution36

Awards
Maybe just 2 in the am and 2 in the pm before workout?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm using lgi triumph and its 15mg per pill so I'm thinking 1 am, 2 afternoon before workout and 1 pm. I'm think I'll be bumping it up to 60 next week.
Whether you do 2 or 3 doses per day is completely up to you. It's all about what works for your schedule and what your preference is. I'm sure you wouldn't notice a difference either way. I'm just pretty particular about supplement timing, that's all. And no, there is nothing wrong with doing three seperate doses, it's that's what you want to do.

I like your dosing idea BTW. Good luck with your run.

absolution36

Awards
Whether you do 2 or 3 doses per day is completely up to you. It's all about what works for your schedule and what your preference is. I'm sure you wouldn't notice a difference either way. I'm just pretty particular about supplement timing, that's all. And no, there is nothing wrong with doing three seperate doses, it's that's what you want to do.

I like your dosing idea BTW. Good luck with your run.
Yeah, I'll probably go with twice a day just because it'll be easier with my hectic schedule I'm with you though, I tend to be very particular with whatever supplements I'm taking as well. Thanks man! I've heard 60mg is the sweet spot so I'm gonna run with it.

absolution36

Awards
Sorry all its been a crazy busy week. I've gone up 3.5 lbs so far in just a week. While looking like I've leaned out in the mid section a tiny bit. As far as sides go I have none whatsoever so far. I bumped it up to 60mg today and already notice the strength gains. I'll update near the end of the week in much more detail but so far so good!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I got OL tr1umph coming up. Probably will do that cycle summer next year. I will take notes from your experience

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I got OL tr1umph coming up. Probably will do that cycle summer next year. I will take notes from your experience
I got a bottle of tr1umph too, will run it around June

absolution36

Awards
I'm slacking on this! So to update my progress so far..... My starting weight was at 212 at around 16%bf and as of today week 3 ( exactly halfway through my cycle ) I'm at 219 and I wanna say 14-15% bf...not positive on that due to just using the mirror to gauge it. I have def. leaned out though.

So far the only side I've had is trouble sleeping. I already had trouble sleeping but it's even worse now. other than that Ive had none. My strength has gone up big time. I started phat training the same day I started the cycle so I think it's a combo of both but ive seen significant increases in all my lifts. My flat barbell bench started at 225 (5x5) and yesterday I put up 275....Squat went from 325 to 405.

All in all i'm loving Triumphalis. I just hope it continues this way for the last half of the cycle!

Drock1234

Awards
I'm slacking on this! So to update my progress so far..... My starting weight was at 212 at around 16%bf and as of today week 3 ( exactly halfway through my cycle ) I'm at 219 and I wanna say 14-15% bf...not positive on that due to just using the mirror to gauge it. I have def. leaned out though.

So far the only side I've had is trouble sleeping. I already had trouble sleeping but it's even worse now. other than that Ive had none. My strength has gone up big time. I started phat training the same day I started the cycle so I think it's a combo of both but ive seen significant increases in all my lifts. My flat barbell bench started at 225 (5x5) and yesterday I put up 275....Squat went from 325 to 405.

All in all i'm loving Triumphalis. I just hope it continues this way for the last half of the cycle!
Holy squats gainz. Are you at 45 or 60 per day now?

absolution36

Awards
Holy squats gainz. Are you at 45 or 60 per day now?
I started the first week at 45 but have been at 60 since. I plan on running 60 the rest of the way out, It's definitely been the sweet spot for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 16
Beavis Bungocchi Peptide/Research 5
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 100
AnabolicGuru Anabolics 20
AnabolicGuru Anabolics 48