Alpha Mass X. Need opinions and experiences.

bassanine

Awards
I'm a 34 year old dude in pretty good shape. I work out usually 4 days per week, but am not seeing the gains I would expect. Diet is "ok", and I like to drink beers. I'm 6'3, 195lbs. I picked up a bottle of Alpha Mass X today from the local supplement store. The guy there said he would swear by this stuff as one of the better "supplements". I'm not looking to get mega ripped and be able to lift a car. I'm in pretty good shape as is, just want to put on a little more muscle and stay lean. I workout to look good, not to increase my strength to boost my ego. So I have a few questions...

1. Will Alpha Mass X work to give me that lean muscle look I'm aiming for? I will not be combining this with anything other than BCAA.
2. It states on the bottle to take 3 capsules per day, and that's what I plan to do. But in this forum, I have read people taking double, even triple the amount. Is that safe?
3. I've heard side effects of losing hair. Is this true?
4. Do you need PCT after finishing the cycle? If so, what is best? I don't want to take 20 pills per day. 3-6 would be ideal.

So, if you have any knowledge of Alpha Mass X, please let me know. I don't want to be bald, fat and possess no sex drive once I'm finished with the bottle.