Using test enanthate and anavar

Hunterguy1615

Awards
Hi guys I'm doing my first cycle ever I'm 24 and 195lbs and taking 1 ml of test enanthate 250mg twice a week and 100mg of anavar daily how long till I start feeling and seeing results today was my second injection and day 4 of anavar total of 16 pills 400 mg's I'm feeling a better pump in the gym already and seems to stay pumped longer after leaving but that's about it so far

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys I'm doing my first cycle ever I'm 24 and 195lbs and taking 1 ml of test enanthate 250mg twice a week and 100mg of anavar daily how long till I start feeling and seeing results today was my second injection and day 4 of anavar total of 16 pills 400 mg's I'm feeling a better pump in the gym already and seems to stay pumped longer after leaving but that's about it so far
The Anavar will be kicking in pretty quick, seems you're already getting the increased pump. 7-10 days it will be in full effect.

The Test will take about 3 weeks really take off. 4-5 weeks to be at peak levels.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I agree with Dma378 on the timing. I am guessing that you have all of your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) lined up? No sure of the duration of your cycle either.

Hunterguy1615

Awards
My buddy said I didn't have to bother with the pct if I come off it slowly I would be fine and I think 2 months not sure doing it with my gym buddy he knows better then I do but trying to do my own research and thanks guys that's good to know

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
My buddy said I didn't have to bother with the pct if I come off it slowly I would be fine and I think 2 months not sure doing it with my gym buddy he knows better then I do but trying to do my own research and thanks guys that's good to know
8 weeks of 500mg per week Test E and 100mg/day of Anavar and no PCT planned? Your young and it's your first cycle so you may not have a problem but I would run it as a precaution anyway. It will help you keep your gains, get your system restarted from being shutdown.

Just my $.02.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your gym buddy sounds retarded. Do some research on PCT, what you need, how to do it. Unless you don't care about your body's hormonal production and balance. In which case, follow gym buddy's retarded advice.

We will help, but not spoon-feed. Do your own research first, then come back with a basic idea of a PCT and we can help fine-tune it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
8 weeks of 500mg per week Test E and 100mg/day of Anavar and no PCT planned? Your young and it's your first cycle so you may not have a problem but I would run it as a precaution anyway. It will help you keep your gains, get your system restarted from being shutdown.

Just my $.02.
Oh yeah, and this.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
U need pct bottom line. Not some OTC crap either, get a serm.