Primeval Labs Tri-Sarm log

tastasterone

Awards
Hello I was picked to log Primeval Labs Tri-Sarm which contains Ostarine 10mg, S4 - 10mg and LGD-4033 - 5mg per pill. There are 90 pills in the bottle. Therefore I will take 3 pills per day which will equal to a dose of
Per day for 30 days.
Ostarine - 30mg
S4- 30mg
LGD - 4033 - 15mg

Current weight is 208lbs this morning.

Macros:
Protein 350 on training days, 300 on rest days
Carbs - 400g on training days, 300 on rest days
Fats - 50g
Cheat meal on Saturdays.

Protein sources: chicken, eggs make up 270g of daily protein intake. On rest days 1 scoop of whey is taken in the morning, on training days 1 scoop of whey is taken in the morning and two scoops of whey taken post workout.

Carbs sources: Oatmeal, brown rice, brown rice pancake mix.

Fat sources: yolks and almonds.

Training: (days through out the week may change based on family and work life, but the split will remain the same)
Monday: chest, shoulders and triceps
Tuesday: back and biceps
Wednesday: legs
Thursday: off/cardio
Friday: off/cardio
Saturday: upper body
Sunday: lower body

Fasting Cardio is completed Monday through Friday for 30 minutes on a treadmill at a 4.0 speed

Supplements:
Preworkout, Creatine, beta alanine, citruline malate, whey protein, BCAAs, Multivitamin, fish oil, digestive enzymes,

Today is Sunday, which means leg day. I will be hitting the gym in an hour.

tastasterone

Awards
Decided to do a cheat meal today which means morning weight will go up tomorrow by several pounds and then normalize over the week.

Did legs today. It was a volume day. Had pretty good pumps and endurance. So far not noticing anything from Tri-Sarm but it's only day one, so that's expected.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this!

tastasterone

Awards
Morning weight is 209.4 which is simply because of a cheat meal yesterday. Today will be a chest, shoulder and triceps workout also a heavy lifting day.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436793611.235159.jpg

tastasterone

Awards
Today I decided to train back.
I noticed slight improvement in endurance and was able to do few extra reps on the heaviest weight I used last week. So that is making me happy since it's only day 2!

Calories/macros will stay the same for the duration of the log.

tastasterone

Awards
Day 3 yesterday. Morning weight 207.4lbs

Trained chest, shoulders and triceps.
Endurance was good and saw some increase in strength.

I was able to add 10lbs to each side on hammer strength bench press and did same amount of reps with that weight as last weeks' heaviest weight.
I was able to do extra reps on standing shoulder barbell press.

I also decided to add a picture since logs are better with pics.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436978508.042974.jpg

tastasterone

Awards
Day 4
Morning weight 208.2lbs

Today I trained legs and there wasn't any increase in strength. But didn't lose any strength . Good workout overall but nothing to report.

Diet is consistent and on point. I weight all my proteins and measure all my carbs.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In. Ive been interested in an all combo stack and possible results.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
nice product with good doses of the 3 sarms interested to see how you do on this

tastasterone

Awards
Yesterday was day 4. Morning weight 208.2lbs

My workout yesterday was upper body for pump. So I focused on pump only, therefore not much to report as far as strength goes.
Endurance was good. I noticed that I sweat more that normal. I'll keep an eye on that.

tastasterone

Awards
Today is day 5. Cardio/rest day.
Morning weight 209lbs
Did my morning cardio already.

tastasterone

Awards
Day 8 leg day and cheat meal!

Had a good leg day and was able to do more weight on leg press. Upped it by 20lbs from last week.

No weight taken on a day of cheat meal. I had five guys burger and fries, and some cookies.

Day 9 is today. Sunday.
Did not take my weight today either since it's a day after cheat meal and we all know it's going to be up from before.

Did chest shoulders and triceps today.
Added another 10lbs to each side on hammer strength bench press. So up 20lbs on this exercise.
Was able to do more reps on incline dumbbell press with 100lbs which the max in my gym.

I don't post my full workouts because I don't find that it's helpful in the logs anyway, since we just want to know the results of the product.

So far I am getting stronger on some lifts.
I feel and look fuller.

So far everything is going well.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 leg day and cheat meal!

Had a good leg day and was able to do more weight on leg press. Upped it by 20lbs from last week.

No weight taken on a day of cheat meal. I had five guys burger and fries, and some cookies.

Day 9 is today. Sunday.
Did not take my weight today either since it's a day after cheat meal and we all know it's going to be up from before.

Did chest shoulders and triceps today.
Added another 10lbs to each side on hammer strength bench press. So up 20lbs on this exercise.
Was able to do more reps on incline dumbbell press with 100lbs which the max in my gym.

I don't post my full workouts because I don't find that it's helpful in the logs anyway, since we just want to know the results of the product.

So far I am getting stronger on some lifts.
I feel and look fuller.

So far everything is going well.
Subbed and 100lb db limit sucks. Nice body pic, your frame has a lot of potential. Solid and all you need is probably an 8 week cutting phase to look crazy jacked

tastasterone

Awards
Subbed and 100lb db limit sucks. Nice body pic, your frame has a lot of potential. Solid and all you need is probably an 8 week cutting phase to look crazy jacked
Thanks! Yeah I just focus on slower movements with 100lbs and it works well. Trying to put on some size on my frame so won't be doing a cutting phase for some time

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You got size but I'm always on for bulking season. Permabulk

tastasterone

Awards
You got size but I'm always on for bulking season. Permabulk
Yeah I am lean bulking that's why I still do light cardio almost every day and keep my diet very clean with just one cheat meal a week

tastasterone

Awards
Yesterday my morning weight was 214.8 which is still some water retention from a cheat meal obviously.

I trained back and biceps. No noticeable strength gains.

Today I weighted in at 211.6lbs

I trained legs today. I was able to do few extra reps on every set of leg press and that's about it. Still feeling full and looking more full.

Let's see what happens over the next few weeks.

tastasterone

Awards
Yesterday and today weighted in at 209.4lbs

Had awesome workout yesterday. Endurance was much better, was able to do more reps on most lifts.

Today was a cardio day.

Noticed that my night vision is affected. It's harder to see things in the dark. Also my vision has a yellow tint to it which is one of the side effects reported with s4. It doesn't bother me. I don't do anything in the dark and yellow tint is not that bad. No sides other wise

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday and today weighted in at 209.4lbs

Had awesome workout yesterday. Endurance was much better, was able to do more reps on most lifts.

Today was a cardio day.

Noticed that my night vision is affected. It's harder to see things in the dark. Also my vision has a yellow tint to it which is one of the side effects reported with s4. It doesn't bother me. I don't do anything in the dark and yellow tint is not that bad. No sides other wise
I knw it doesn't bother you but that actually sounds horrible

tastasterone

Awards
Well I don't do anything in the dark, so it's no big deal for me. Slight yellow tint to vision is not bad and depending on how you space out your pills, it goes away after some time. I took my fist dose at 5:30am and by 10-11;00am yellow tint was gone.

So it's not there 24/7

I do want to report everything that I am experiencing good or bad in order to make this log helpful.

tastasterone

Awards
Morning weight yesterday and today was 208. So lost weight, hopefully I am gaining some muscle.

Had a great leg workout yesterday. Improved strength and endurance as o did more reps on every exercise.

Today was a cardio rest day.

No cheat meal today, will get one on Monday.

Also I invested some money myself and ordered another bottle of tri-sarm myself so I can could make this an 8 week log because I think I'll get better results running for longer period of time.
I'll keep doses the same, unless primeval labs wants me to do a double dose, then they could send me another bottle ;) maybe .

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Morning weight yesterday and today was 208. So lost weight, hopefully I am gaining some muscle.

Had a great leg workout yesterday. Improved strength and endurance as o did more reps on every exercise.

Today was a cardio rest day.

No cheat meal today, will get one on Monday.

Also I invested some money myself and ordered another bottle of tri-sarm myself so I can could make this an 8 week log because I think I'll get better results running for longer period of time.
I'll keep doses the same, unless primeval labs wants me to do a double dose, then they could send me another bottle ;) maybe .
Do whatever you feel comfortable doing, I never want to manage that how people run their logs. We appreciate you picking up another bottle of TRI SARM. Keep up the good work.

tastasterone

Awards
Do whatever you feel comfortable doing, I never want to manage that how people run their logs. We appreciate you picking up another bottle of TRI SARM. Keep up the good work.
Thanks. Yeah I think if I run Tri-SARM for 8 weeks, I'll be able to report better as far as noticing the difference.

tastasterone

Awards
Rest days today again with 30min cardio.

Morning weight 208.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far bro. I'm looking into focused labs SARM stack. It has GW instead of s4 which is fine by me because I have bad night vision to begin with...

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So noticing any anything as far as pumps, soreness and strength goes?

tastasterone

Awards
So noticing any anything as far as pumps, soreness and strength goes?
Yes some increase in strength, but nothing dramatic. Pumps are good but can't say that they are more intense that previously. Endurance improved.
As far as soreness, I am not as sore after workouts so I would say that I am recovering better.

tastasterone

Awards
Awesome log so far bro. I'm looking into focused labs SARM stack. It has GW instead of s4 which is fine by me because I have bad night vision to begin with...
Night vision changes is really not an issue for me because I don't drive or work at night. It's only when the lights are turned off at home that it's harder to navigate in the dark to go pee in the middle of the night.

CJNator

Awards
Yes some increase in strength, but nothing dramatic. Pumps are good but can't say that they are more intense that previously. Endurance improved.
As far as soreness, I am not as sore after workouts so I would say that I am recovering better.
What about muscle hardening from S4?

tastasterone

Awards
Yesterday I trained chest. Was able to do more reps on presses so the strength is going up. Endurance is better. Pumps are normal.

Today I weighted in at 208.8lbs

Had an awesome back workout and was able to do couple more reps on almost every exercise. Endurance was great and pumps were normal.

So here is my experience so far:
Strength improved a little allowing me to lift more weight and do more reps but nothing too drastic.
Endurance improved nicely, I recover faster between sets And able to train harder.
Pumps didn't really change.
Looking more dense and vascular.

As far as side effects night vision changes and yellow tint to my vision are the only things I experienced.

tastasterone

Awards
Yesterday's and today's weight is 207.8 which means I lost weight without trying. Kept calories the same and didn't up my cardio.

Yesterday was a good workout. I felt stronger and did more reps on every exercise.

So getting stronger and losing fat, score!

tastasterone

Awards
Hey brother, I'm curious as to why you chose Tri Sarms over andro quad ....I'm wondering because i dont know which one I should choose lol...any info would be appreciated! And btw would anyone know a legit place to get PCT(AI, SERMS) in Canada lol...let me know...Thanks!
I saw an logging opportunity to try product that I wanted and so I went with it. Never tried sarms so I wanted to see what they do. Bought a second bottle myself because I feel like I'll notice more difference with longer run

CJNator

Awards
Hey brother, I'm curious as to why you chose Tri Sarms over andro quad ....I'm wondering because i dont know which one I should choose lol...any info would be appreciated! And btw would anyone know a legit place to get PCT(AI, SERMS) in Canada lol...let me know...Thanks!
Look into BLRs Rebirth and stack it with their Letrone and Viron. Rebirth is used as a *Natural SERM, I'm on just Rebirth and Letrone now from running LGD, my boys and their friend Richard are feeling better lol(they started feeling better once I added Rebirth, I've been on Letrone for half the cycle of LGD).

tastasterone

Awards
Yesterday was a rest day.

Today was a leg day and it was awesome! Strength increase and improved endurance with every exercise!

Still looks lean and vascular.

Drove in the night last night while it was raining and I'll give you my honest opinion it was very hard to see because of night vision changes and the rain made it even worse.

So remember that I said that vision changes are not 24/7, they fade away if you space out doses. Last night I took my last dose close to bed time and that was a mistake. Take your doses earlier in the day to space them further from night time. That way you shouldn't experience the night vision changes.

Overall night vision changes make it hard to drive at night lucky I rarely do that, yesterday was the first time during this log. So it doesn't affect me much on a daily basis.

CJNator

Awards
Yesterday was a rest day.

Today was a leg day and it was awesome! Strength increase and improved endurance with every exercise!

Still looks lean and vascular.

Drove in the night last night while it was raining and I'll give you my honest opinion it was very hard to see because of night vision changes and the rain made it even worse.

So remember that I said that vision changes are not 24/7, they fade away if you space out doses. Last night I took my last dose close to bed time and that was a mistake. Take your doses earlier in the day to space them further from night time. That way you shouldn't experience the night vision changes.

Overall night vision changes make it hard to drive at night lucky I rarely do that, yesterday was the first time during this log. So it doesn't affect me much on a daily basis.
Good to know! I work at night but I walk there since it is walking distance so I've been iffy about it but I might just get some S4 for my bulk. Thanks man!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. Keep it up.

tastasterone

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438480600.299157.jpg
as you can see guys I got my second bottle which I bought myself ?

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Thats a sexy Shot right there....:)