INFINITEPOWERS GETTING MASSIVE WITH PRIMEVAL LABS SUPER LGD

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Hello AM members. Welcome to infinitepowers getting massive with Super LGD by Primeval Labs log. I want to thank primeval labs and PRIMEVALVP for giving the opportunity to log their LGD-4033 supplement.

About me

First a little about myself. I am 26 years old and have been training consistently for about 5 years. I am coming to you live from the Sunshine state where looking good is a must. This is my first time taking LGD 4033. I have run ostarine before during a recomp but I am unsure what to expect with LGD-4033. I am 5’6” weighing about 191 pounds. I am unsure about my body fat percentage at the moment.

Cycle
So I plan on running Super LGD for 4 weeks as stated on the bottle. I will be running some proviron along side to keep the boys strong. Even at low doses LGD has shown to be suppressive. I will take clomid as a PCT just to be on the safe side. My cycle will go as follows.
Weeks 1-4 LGD-4033 15 mg (5 mg capsules spaced 4 hours apart)
Weeks 1-4 Proviron 50-75mg daily
PCT: Clomid 50/50/50/50

Diet
Diet is pretty consistent for me year round. I know LGD-4033 best shines as a mass gainer. My diet consist of eating clean. Try to stay around 3,500 calories a day. I am on a modified carb cycle consisting of high, moderate, low and no carb days. This has worked best for me and will stick to it for this cycle.

Bodybuilding split
I have a traditional bodybuilding split. I tend to switch it up from time to time to not get bored. I train 6 days a week doing cardio for only 5 days a week. Chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps, legs. I believe intensity is key. I incorporate a lot of drop sets, rest pause, giant sets. Anything to chase that elusive pump we all seek. I am also a fan of the big lifts. Deadlifting, rack pulls, bench press and most of all squats. From time to time ill incorporate bands into my presses and squats as a little homage to the West Side Barbell style of training. Cardio consists of sprinting in intervals for a mile around a local park finishing up with some abs ( for the ladies). Bodybuilding is about having fun and trying new things. Some days I will be training with Macho_femme02, having a good partner helps!

First Impressions
The bottle looks sick! Its got that look that screams bada$$ stuff inside! Directions are pretty straightforward. It has the seal for protections made out of a foil like substance which in my opinions is better than the cardboard cover. The capsules are dosed at 5 mg see the pictures below. Very good solid looking bottle. They say never judge a book by its cover but then again first impressions the most important so props to Primeval labs for the solid packaging.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and 1st !!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 1

Good afternoon gents! Just finished taking my second dose of LGD. The pills go down smooth no issues there. Obviously its too early to feel any effects but this morning I threw in a nice back workout and was able to squeeze a few extra reps on the t-bar row (placebo effect gets me every time). Back workout consisted of weighted pullups 4sets 10 reps, rack pulls with 4 sets with the last set being the heaviest at 365, drop set with lat pull downs 4 sets with the lower number being to failure, and a rest pause set consisting of one arm dumbbell rows. This afternoon I went back to do some cardio and hit biceps. Not much to report. The pills are a white color so when I take them to work I gotta be careful not to mix them up with my cissuss pills. I might just throw in the full dose all at one time if i do

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you posting pics? Interested in any recomp changes from lgd

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day2

Late post today guys. mixedup will try to throw up some pics this week. Rest day today. Nothing new to report. Carbs were slightly higher than usual today. couldnt meal prep last night so ended using some left over sweet potato.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 3

Good evening gents. Did a little shoulder workout today. Consisting of barbell press, dumbbell neutral grip press, upright rows, one arm lateral raise drop set. Did some cardio today which consisted of sprints at the park. I have been a bit more hungry than usual and its noticeable hunger. I believe the LGD is kicking in. The boys are still hanging low so thats a good sign. Not much else to report.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what is up with this stuff.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 4

Hello ladies! Day 4 went well on ligandrol. Had a good workout with Macho_femme02. Did legs and chest today. Strength felt a little up, it was noticeable during incline bench press with dumbbells. Did 120 dumbbells for about 4 reps with a little help from my training partner I was able to squeeze out that last rep. Hunger is definitely kicking in. Midway through my workout I was feeling really hungry. Had a shake after my workout then came home and ate tuna with quinoa. Boys still hanging low, no sides thus far.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
infinitepower looking forward to watching your progress detailed log thank you sir

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 5

A lot to report today brothers of the iron clad! I hit back and biceps today. Strength was definitely up. If you see my log you'll see im hitting the same body part at least two to three times weekly because the recovery seems to be insane on this stuff. My back usually feels sore by the next workout, lower back especially and today I felt great. During biceps i hit 45's on the straight bar (not in the squat rack because that pisses me off) for reps of 8, a little bit of cheat curls but that's okay because Arnie used to them (milk is for babies). Last night something strange happened (aside from the nightly woodies, boys still working at full capacity), I was sweating like crazy. No matter what I did I couldnt find a way to cool off and the air was bumped super low. Hunger is also up like crazy to the point I had to have a protein shake at bedside. Heres a pic of todays workout

mms_img-971201307.jpg

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
lmao it was the minnie staright bar ( shouldve mentioned that)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 6

Buenos dias senores y senoritas! Day 6. Hit shoulders today and felt amazing. Since december I have had issues with my AC joint and have stayed away from overhead dumbbell press. The initial movement of picking up the weights would kill my shoulders. Felt ballsy today and decided to go back to dumbbell overhead press. To my surprise no pain. I cannot say for sure the LGD made a difference, I am just saying I was not able to do them since december. I hit 80% of my max with overhead press. Anyone know the healing effects of this SARM? Hunger is up. The boys are still hanging low to the ground so thats a good sign. Woody's strong and often (important for a 26 y/o boy)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure about lgd but I know osta is supposed to be real good for joints

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Yeah i ran osta right after my injury didnt notice much benefits from it in that department. LGD seems to kick in faster than osta.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Day 5

A lot to report today brothers of the iron clad! I hit back and biceps today. Strength was definitely up. If you see my log you'll see im hitting the same body part at least two to three times weekly because the recovery seems to be insane on this stuff. My back usually feels sore by the next workout, lower back especially and today I felt great. During biceps i hit 45's on the straight bar (not in the squat rack because that pisses me off) for reps of 8, a little bit of cheat curls but that's okay because Arnie used to them (milk is for babies). Last night something strange happened (aside from the nightly woodies, boys still working at full capacity), I was sweating like crazy. No matter what I did I couldnt find a way to cool off and the air was bumped super low. Hunger is also up like crazy to the point I had to have a protein shake at bedside. Heres a pic of todays workout

View attachment 121523
Looking pretty jacked-up my friend. Nice work!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 7

Friday woohoo! Made it through the week feeling like a beast! So today was leg day. Hit squats with bands today and felt good. Im currently trying to cut more than anything, I know LGD shines through as a bulker but man I feel full. When you cut you feel deflated to a certain extent but on LGD I feel more rounded, more filled in. Its only been a week but this stuff seems to kick in pretty quick. Recovery is definitely up. I sleep 6 hours some nights but wake up feeling good. The hunger is out of control to be honest. Tonight is a cheat meal so Ive been on a bit of a caloric deficit ( I could eat baby rhino right now). Cant wait to stuff my face with burgers!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Day 7

Friday woohoo! Made it through the week feeling like a beast! So today was leg day. Hit squats with bands today and felt good. Im currently trying to cut more than anything, I know LGD shines through as a bulker but man I feel full. When you cut you feel deflated to a certain extent but on LGD I feel more rounded, more filled in. Its only been a week but this stuff seems to kick in pretty quick. Recovery is definitely up. I sleep 6 hours some nights but wake up feeling good. The hunger is out of control to be honest. Tonight is a cheat meal so Ive been on a bit of a caloric deficit ( I could eat baby rhino right now). Cant wait to stuff my face with burgers!
glad to see bro keep it up and watch out for the horn on the baby rhino lol

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 7

I cannot support the consumption of baby rhino lmao I do however support it if you wrestle it first

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
lmao! save the rhinos! i figured a full grown rhino would be too hard to tackle so I decided to go for the baby. Maybe after this cycle of LGD ill be strong enough to tackle papa rhino

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I feel like a requirement for wrestling a rhino besides being a badass lol would have to be a Australian accent lol

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
silver backs is we're I draw the line of animals if wrestle haha
Yeah I think id lose...i cant probably beat at rock, paper, scissors...settle the score like men! Anyways man I just had my cheat meal ate two 1/2 pound burgers. LGD makes me hungry

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Yeah I think id lose...i cant probably beat at rock, paper, scissors...settle the score like men! Anyways man I just had my cheat meal ate two 1/2 pound burgers. LGD makes me hungry
damn does a burger sound good!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Love a Big Ole Fat Juicy Burger!!

warrior737

Awards
I make my wife wrestle an anaconda daily... ?

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 8

Saturday gents! Time to party right...not, staying away from alcohol while taking LGD. Well today was a successful day. Woke up worked out chest, light works lots of reps chasing the elusive pump. I came home ate watched generation iron for the 1,000th time in my life since its been pouring and got motivated to head back to the gym and workout back. I gotta say I got a couple of stares at the gym today. Weight is definitely but maybe a bit of water retention which doesnt bother me. Heck muscles need water right. No sides thus far. Im hornier than ever so no problem in that department. Is it just me or does Dennis Wolf completely mess up that acting scene in the movie, almost looks like they didnt wanna make him feel bad during filming and the lady said something along the lines of well be calling you back! Anyways feeling great gents! Lets see how I keep the night virgin and by virgin I mean staying away from alcoholic drinks not staying away from...well you know

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Day 8

Saturday gents! Time to party right...not, staying away from alcohol while taking LGD. Well today was a successful day. Woke up worked out chest, light works lots of reps chasing the elusive pump. I came home ate watched generation iron for the 1,000th time in my life since its been pouring and got motivated to head back to the gym and workout back. I gotta say I got a couple of stares at the gym today. Weight is definitely but maybe a bit of water retention which doesnt bother me. Heck muscles need water right. No sides thus far. Im hornier than ever so no problem in that department. Is it just me or does Dennis Wolf completely mess up that acting scene in the movie, almost looks like they didnt wanna make him feel bad during filming and the lady said something along the lines of well be calling you back! Anyways feeling great gents! Lets see how I keep the night virgin and by virgin I mean staying away from alcoholic drinks not staying away from...well you know
haha get it in

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 9 Day 10

Well gents late night post, coupled two days. I rested the last two days and feel great. Recovery on this stuff is amazing. These past two days even made my achy shoulder feel like I took a week off. I weighed myself today and I am up one pound and I am on a cut so that speaks for itself. I am looking very dry but still maintaining weight. I understand how this compound will shine through a bulk but it can have it benefits through a cut. The boys feel good still, business as usual for the little rascals. Tomorrow shoulder day!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 11 and 12

Good evening gents. It has been almost two weeks since ive been on LGD. Yesterday was another rest day. Every 4-6 weeks I take 3 days off to let the good ol joints heal themselves. The much needed rest helped with my ac joint. Im actually up 3 ibs (maybe water weight, i never cut back on fluids, miami weather will dehydrate you) on a cut which is pretty amazing. I squatted today and hit a new PR. First time im feeling a bit of suppression, but nothing too bad. Maybe psychological, maybe stress.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Good read bro!
How did you come up with the 15mg dose, isnt that kinda high? Planning my first LGD run, thinking of starting with 4-10mg/day.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Good read bro!
How did you come up with the 15mg dose, isnt that kinda high? Planning my first LGD run, thinking of starting with 4-10mg/day.
Dosage on the bottle, 1 cap=5mg, dosed 3 a day is 15mg

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 13 and Day 14

Good evening gents. Did a two day gym session yesterday. The increased recovery from this stuff makes it easier to workout. I dont feel drained like I usually do after intense workouts. The scale says im up. Im sweating like an animal and still feel full. No major problems with libido. No major sides as of yet. I feel like and alpha male right now which is the feeling I like. If im at the gym and hear the perfect song come on during one of my PRS i get that chill in my body and push through. I wasn't expecting LGD to be like this, hunger is the only issue. I cant stop eating so I understand why people say this is best used during a bulk.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 13 and Day 14

Good evening gents. Did a two day gym session yesterday. The increased recovery from this stuff makes it easier to workout. I dont feel drained like I usually do after intense workouts. The scale says im up. Im sweating like an animal and still feel full. No major problems with libido. No major sides as of yet. I feel like and alpha male right now which is the feeling I like. If im at the gym and hear the perfect song come on during one of my PRS i get that chill in my body and push through. I wasn't expecting LGD to be like this, hunger is the only issue. I cant stop eating so I understand why people say this is best used during a bulk.
EAT!!!!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 15 and 16

Hello AM members. Late post, I have been busy working but the gainz are coming in strong. So yesterday I was walking down the hall and a co-worker said "If you get any bigger we are gonna have to widen these doors" (and she chuckled, smooth operator here guys ya know!). Obviously im putting size on and some of the guys think im cycling. I weighed myself and I am up 4 ibs which is pretty solid in the short amount of time i have been running this product. I just joined a new gym which is a hardcore bodybuilding gym so im putting the lifting into overdrive. Picture the scene, heavy metal playing in a dark windowless gym with real steel weights. Pictures of arnold, kai, phil, branch, line the walls of this place. Im enjoying this product and believe I am gonna order another bottle to push this run 6 weeks.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
In on this bro. 15mg a day though? My god lol I'm gonna start at 5mg and dose up as needed. Keep up the progress/pics

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
In on this bro. 15mg a day though? My god lol I'm gonna start at 5mg and dose up as needed. Keep up the progress/pics
I am going by the recommendations on the bottle. I know PRIMEVALVP did their homework when dosing this product because I am pretty impressed thus far. I know 15mg is high but if your running it for 4 to 6 weeks to mitigate sides I would just start high to get the full effects instead of tapering the dose up. This is good stuff.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I also know the proviron is helping i rarely run cycles without it. I know people have their doubts with proviron but I have had very very minimal sides if any at all. The sides I have experienced like increased sweating are favored in my opinion.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I am going by the recommendations on the bottle. I know PRIMEVALVP did their homework when dosing this product because I am pretty impressed thus far. I know 15mg is high but if your running it for 4 to 6 weeks to mitigate sides I would just start high to get the full effects instead of tapering the dose up. This is good stuff.
Yea I've never taken a SARM so I'll start lower TO BEGIN and see what it does and then jump her up quick if needed. So you definetly like it huh? Are you experiencing muscle fullness throughout the day? I'm so excited to try this bro, especially after reading your log. Keep it up!!!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Yea I've never taken a SARM so I'll start lower TO BEGIN and see what it does and then jump her up quick if needed. So you definetly like it huh? Are you experiencing muscle fullness throughout the day? I'm so excited to try this bro, especially after reading your log. Keep it up!!!
Definately fuller. I know some might be water retention but muscles need water to grow. I do like it, used correctly this can do a lot for your physique.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The literature suggests lgd will have a positive effect in regards to mineral loss in bones/joints and such.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I also know the proviron is helping i rarely run cycles without it. I know people have their doubts with proviron but I have had very very minimal sides if any at all. The sides I have experienced like increased sweating are favored in my opinion.
I like running proviron. I feel like it leans and hardens the physique. Some people complain of hair loss but doesn't seem to affect me that much. It also kicks up my libido.