Epistane gains

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have a bottle of epistane, and i want to know how many gains of lean muscle if i run it at 30/30/30/30

Can i gain +- 8lbs to 10lbs on that time range of cycle, or maybe i have to add more time for best result?
30/30/30/30/30/30?
30/30/30/30/40?

Thanks for all reply
Cheers

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
But no srs youre gna wanna run 6 weeks and ramp the dose up from 30 after week 2-3 if u wanna gain 8 pounds

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there mate, so, how much is average maximum gains from epi? Can i get 10lbs?
You can get ten pounds on anything if you eat like crazy. However it might not be good weight. 8-10 lbs of lean gain on Epistane is achievable with the right diet and exercise program. A more reasonable goal would be 6-7 lbs while dropping body fat 2-3%. It's hard to say without more info. If you're experienced in all those things you should be able to get close to the 10 lb mark in 6 weeks.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
You can get ten pounds on anything if you eat like crazy. However it might not be good weight. 8-10 lbs of lean gain on Epistane is achievable with the right diet and exercise program. A more reasonable goal would be 6-7 lbs while dropping body fat 2-3%. It's hard to say without more info. If you're experienced in all those things you should be able to get close to the 10 lb mark in 6 weeks.
Its going to be awesome than, because everybody said that we can kept almost all muscle gains from epistane, not like on superdrol, and gained 7-10lbs of lean muscle is more than enough for me right now, especially i can reduce fat also

Sure man im going to stick with clean diet while im on ph, its going to be a waste if i eat nasty

And about the pct, does tamoxifene can suite epistane?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Tamoxifen (Nolva) will be perfect. 20/20/10/10 dosing per day per respective week in case you don't already know. Epistane works great on a cut but bulking is diet dependant. Make sure you eat! Good luck.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Yes Tamoxifen (Nolva) will be perfect. 20/20/10/10 dosing per day per respective week in case you don't already know. Epistane works great on a cut but bulking is diet dependant. Make sure you eat! Good luck.
Sure mate, thanks for all the advice you gave. Good luck for you also

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The weight you can gain depends heavily on what you have achieved naturally so far

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running a base with your epistane?

When I cycled hormones my best cycle was methylsten and dermacrine

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
The weight you can gain depends heavily on what you have achieved naturally so far
My last program was cutting, i dropped my body weight from 86kg to 69kg, than i gained 3kg naturally and after that i took my first ph cycle with halodrol and gained almost 8lbs, now is fasting season here for a full 1 month, dropped my body weight back to 72kg.

My purpose next week are gain 8lbs to 10lbs of pure muscle and hopefully can drop bf also.

I found 76kg of body weight with lean muscle could be perfect for me, my bf now is around 16%

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Are you running a base with your epistane?

When I cycled hormones my best cycle was methylsten and dermacrine
No, im going to run epistane alone but maybe on my next cycle after epistane im going to try test base compound, im going to try test e with halo or epi again.

What do you think about that? Just in case if i miss something

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
My last program was cutting, i dropped my body weight from 86kg to 69kg, than i gained 3kg naturally and after that i took my first ph cycle with halodrol and gained almost 8lbs, now is fasting season here for a full 1 month, dropped my body weight back to 72kg.

My purpose next week are gain 8lbs to 10lbs of pure muscle and hopefully can drop bf also.

I found 76kg of body weight with lean muscle could be perfect for me, my bf now is around 16%
Oh ya, im 5'8" tall by the way

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, im going to run epistane alone but maybe on my next cycle after epistane im going to try test base compound, im going to try test e with halo or epi again.

What do you think about that? Just in case if i miss something
Test + any compound is ideal.

If you don't want to do injectables, dermacrine, stano or 4dhea would work as well

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Test + any compound is ideal.

If you don't want to do injectables, dermacrine, stano or 4dhea would work as well
Its kinda hard to find 4dhea and dermacrine here, in obviously i havent do any research about those compounds, but for stano, is it stanozolol?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
for pct, you wanna make sure you have an ai as well. i heard for epistane gyno rebound is a bit common. so the pct should be something like:
nolva: 20/20/10/10
AI (aromasin most effective): 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
for pct, you wanna make sure you have an ai as well. i heard for epistane gyno rebound is a bit common. so the pct should be something like:
Yes, i have ad3 pct along with tamox and it contain androst-3,5,dien-7,17 as an AI, it control cortisol also, hope it will sufficient

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
ahhh. didnt know ad3 pct had arimistane in it. although im not sure how effective it is. but at least you have something. something is better than nothing

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
ahhh. didnt know ad3 pct had arimistane in it. although im not sure how effective it is. but at least you have something. something is better than nothing
Yes, and since i'll be using it at 2nd or 3rd week on my pct, maybe i will double the dose, what do you think about it?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
ya you could do that. i would also suggest running it 2 weeks past your pct as well. and in the mean time during pct, if you feel like youre getting joint pain or dry joints then you know your estro level is too low so at that point cut back on the arimistane

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
ya you could do that. i would also suggest running it 2 weeks past your pct as well. and in the mean time during pct, if you feel like youre getting joint pain or dry joints then you know your estro level is too low so at that point cut back on the arimistane
Oh ya btw, what is you first cycle?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting my first cycle next week. It will be 1-andro and epiandro. I was gonna do 1-andro and 4-andro but knowing how 4-andro converts to estrogen and the fact that I have pubertal gyno, I went with epiandro

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
I will be starting my first cycle next week. It will be 1-andro and epiandro. I was gonna do 1-andro and 4-andro but knowing how 4-andro converts to estrogen and the fact that I have pubertal gyno, I went with epiandro
How about your diet going to be ?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'll be bulking for 6 weeks. Staying just above maintenance

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebound is common after any hormone use.