OL Halo-100 log [non-sponsored]

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Here it begins - my first cycle.

I will run Olympus Labs HALO-100 for five weeks, the dosages are 50/75/100/100/100.
For PCT I have Rebirth by BLR and Sup3r PCT by OL.

Some background:
- Height: 178cm or 5'10'' (I hope I didn't convert it wrong :D)
- Weight: 83kg or 182 lb
- Training history: trained with Heavy Duty, PHAT, Y3T, GVT and so on. I have trained for five years now. Now using a program which alternates volume and heavy duty training, for example one week with volume, next with heavy duty and so on.
-Diet: Lots of clean food. Macros on training days: 4532 KCAL / Protein 262g / Carbs 621g / Fats: 100g.
And on rest days: 3857 KCAL / Protein 208g / Carbs: 507g / Fats: 99g.
Main sources of protein are red meat and chicken, whey isolate powder and quark. Also quite much eggs.
I take my precious carbs from rice, potato and oatmeal, fats come from meat, olive oil and avocado.

Started yesterday with two caps, one AM and one PM.
Other supplements I take:
Omega-3 caps, 6 per day.
Multivitamin/mineral, twice per day
BCAA, on training days 20g on intra workout drink
Creatine, 5-7g on intra- and post-workout drinks
Beta-alanine 5-7 on intra drink
A teaspoon of salt on intra drink
Maltodextrin, 60 grams on intra- and post-workout drinks
Whey isolate, 40 grams on post-workout drink and also on breakfast and snack.

I'll post my workouts, feelings, etc. here as frequently I can, hopely every day.
And sorry for my English, not my native language as you can see.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I couldn't get a legit serm anywhere and I trust a lot in Rebirth. There are logs where guys have done only Rebirth based PCT (no real SERM like Nolva) and they have recovered well.

I know Nolva/Clomid would be best, and they will be essential when doing heavier cycles later, but as for now I am sticking with Rebirth.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Chest and triceps today.
Did a lot of sets, also super- and triple sets but kept the reps still quite low (nicer way to say I thought I was stronger lol). Volume was there and so came the pump.

Weight: the same as yesterday, but I somehow look leaner even though I upped the calories.

Mood: good, motivated, I sleep a lot and well, even saw dreams last night which haven't happened lately. Already waiting for tomorrow's workout!

"It’s a very interesting thing to try to be your absolute best—not a percent better or a percent worse than that."

gator67

gator67

Awards
How's the Halo treating you so far? Any headaches or spike in bp?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
How's the Halo treating you so far? Any headaches or spike in bp?
Quite well, thanks for asking ! The weight is still the same (well risen like 0.1 but it can be anything) but I look leaner and muscles feel like they're pumped 24/7. Though I'm not worried about the weight yet, I've read that this kicks in properly on second week or so and that's completely understandable since my dosage is 50mg's now. But after two weeks it will be 100mg's so the change is radical and I hope the positive effects will show.
Bp is ok, but I had one longer headache on tuesday. I'll post my yesterday's and today's workouts here later today.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
So I did back workout yesterday. Yep, only back and traps.

Cable seated row
Started with a weight I could do 20 reps and then increasing the weight until I got six reps.

Lat pulldown, two triple sets done with three different grips. Reps were 5+10+15.

Superset: barbell row + stretch row. Reps: 15+8-10

Straight arm pulldowns 2 sets, don't know about the reps lol.

Rack pulls two sets of 8 reps

Dumbbell shrugs, two sets of 12-14 reps

It was a brilliant workout.

And today was delts and biceps. In fact it was quite tragicomic when I said that not many headaches yet... My head has been aching since 12 AM, but I slept a bit and drank a lots of water (thought dehydration might cause this type of problems) and it gone away for a moment (for the time I trained). So I did the workout though I wasn't 100%, that's life and happens sometimes. I still managed to have a good training session which is always rewarding.

First I did side laterals, started with a weight I could do 15 reps, then added weight as long as I could do 6 reps and then lowered again as long as I could do 15 reps again. Good warm-up.

Then front laterals supersetted with upright row on a cable machine (hope I get the exercises translated right) two sets of 8 + 12-15 reps.

And then facepull supersetted with barbell upright row. Three sets of 8+10.

And biceps. Triple set containing cable biceps curl, seated barbell biceps curl and standing barbell biceps curl. Reps 15 + 5-7 + 5-7. Three sets of these.

Then two triple sets of scott barbell curl on a cable machine, seated hammer curl and standing hammer curl with dumbbells. Can't remember the exact reps.

Last but not least I did preacher curls, high reps, +15. Two sets of these and headed back to home to eat and sleep.

That's all for now, sorry if the posts look strange, I post a lot with mobile.

Today's motivational quote: "It’s pretty hard to stop a man who does not know the meaning of the word “quit.”

gator67

gator67

Awards
Yeah, make sure you're getting a good 1-2 gallons a day of water on cycle.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Legs today.
Had the headache in the morning too but it left after workout. So, if you're having a headache, do a leg workout :D

Leg extension - Hack machine supersetted
Sets: 30+10, 20+10, 10+10, 8+8

Smith machine squat - dumbbell squat - dumbbell lunge triple set
Sets: 10+5+6, about the same reps for three sets

Upright hack squat (hard to explain in english lol) with dropset
6+8, 5+7, 5+5, 6+8

Tom Platz squat on a hack machine
Sets: 2x8, just trying it out

Leg curl on a machine, supersetted with dumbbell stiff legged deadlifts
Sets: 30+10, 20+10, 10+10, 5+5

Sumo leg press supersetted with one leg curl
Sets: 12+10, 12+8

Nothing special happened this far, though my legs looked more detailed so they looked quite good when in pump. Maybe this is because of halodrol.

"Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is."

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I did chest with high volume yesterday. Wait, I did it with quite high intensity too. Lol, I overdid my chest, not even worth of typing it here.

Today though, arm training.

Scott biceps curl
40 reps, rest-pausing them so it took three sets to do the 40.
Then little rest and

Triceps pushdown
40 reps, same system as biceps.
And again

Scott biceps curl
30 reps, after this and pushdown I did another set with 20 reps

Triceps pushdown
The same thing as I did with biceps.

Biceps curl, concentrated
Supersetted with hammer curl with dumbbells, holding the weight up after each rep so the other bicep won't rest when other is working ;)
Reps 20+10, three sets.

Pushdown, knees to the floor
Supersetted with french press on a cable machine
Reps 20+10, three sets

Biceps curl behind head
Supersetted with dumbbell french press
Reps 20+10, three sets.

Mood is good, had headaches but nothing worse. Weight is up a bit, the dosage is now 75mg's. Taking two caps in AM, one PM.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did chest with high volume yesterday. Wait, I did it with quite high intensity too. Lol, I overdid my chest, not even worth of typing it here.

Today though, arm training.

Scott biceps curl
40 reps, rest-pausing them so it took three sets to do the 40.
Then little rest and

Triceps pushdown
40 reps, same system as biceps.
And again

Scott biceps curl
30 reps, after this and pushdown I did another set with 20 reps

Triceps pushdown
The same thing as I did with biceps.

Biceps curl, concentrated
Supersetted with hammer curl with dumbbells, holding the weight up after each rep so the other bicep won't rest when other is working ;)
Reps 20+10, three sets.

Pushdown, knees to the floor
Supersetted with french press on a cable machine
Reps 20+10, three sets

Biceps curl behind head
Supersetted with dumbbell french press
Reps 20+10, three sets.

Mood is good, had headaches but nothing worse. Weight is up a bit, the dosage is now 75mg's. Taking two caps in AM, one PM.
What, no quote today? Lol.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
What, no quote today? Lol.
"The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today."

Lol first time on cycle had to take painkiller when woke up last night, neck and head in pain. Lost two hours of sleep but it was good time to watch Gangland: Undercover. :D
But now feeling very good actually, no headache, nothing. I mean, if it was something in my neck or shoulders it would be aching in the morning too. Just random headaches.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am in. Keep it up man Thinking about this as my next run. Want to see how it works for you

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Update:

Weight was +1kg today.

Did my HIIT-workout yesterday. 6x15sec. uphill sprints. 1 minute rest between sets.
I had a huge back pump, not so nice feeling. Though hams and glutes were pumped as hell and now a bit sore too. So got the benefit from there despite the back problems. Though I remember it was easier to run when I weighted ten kilos less :D

Today is rest day, though lots of work to do and mainly driving so my back was quite pumped again but I got used to it.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Don't know the bodyweight since I'm not at home but still have followed the meal plan as well as possible. No excuse to eat whatever and whenever even when traveling.

Today did heavy duty chest and triceps. Felt nothing really when starting since I almost got used to the huge amount of reps and sets last week but after the workout I was really exhausted.

Good article about overtraining on AM front page. The main reasons I can train like this and still recover well are
1) I eat clean, but still surplus calories
2) I sleep 9 hours every night
3) I'm on cycle
4) I'm still quite young guy

And here's one of my favourite quotes:

"The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally.
Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft."

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Sorry for little pause, been away from computer and phone.

Workouts done as planned, back and biceps friday, legs saturday (didn't go well though) and chest/delts yesterday.

Today it was interval day, but I decided to do quad blast instead because of the back pumps I had last time. It was a success, legs were out, but back wasn't aching much. I did four rounds of quad blast and 100 reps of leg extensions.

Sunday was the last day of my HD/power week. It's strange to do less sets and reps and more heavy weight when used to volume training but it was expectable.

Now the dosage of Halo is 100mg's/day. I really hope to see more results and doing the work for it. Already little bit of weight gain and muscles look like they're pumped most of the time. Feeling good too. Back pumps are painful but they're easy to avoid.
Arm training tomorrow so already waiting for it!

"Once more into the fray.
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day.
Live and die on this day."

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Quick update: weight up 4-5 kilos. Getting little bit bored to eating, makes me so tired after I have eaten my lunch for example. But yeah, I have gained something :D

Looking little bit more vascular even though I have gained weight. Back pumps are painful, but avoidable so nothing too bad. Done every workout as planned, just changed places when muscles are too sore for training.

I'll give you guys more data later, let's pray for gains and work for them

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Has strength gone up noticeably at all?
Well I have 2.5kg-5kg improvements in my power exercises but as you know my volume weeks quite well kill the strength... But I have gained man. That's for sure. Never been a powerful dude, I mean guys who are my age do with a lot bigger weights than me but they are still smaller than me... Something to think about.

The program works, though my muscles are really sore after training but it'll go away in a few days. But I believe I train hard enough to make the muscles grow :) and halo works, it's just clear when the back pumps are hard as this and the weight rises.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I haven't updated my weight here so often cause I first thought it was only water gain but at the moment my morning weight is 90.5 kg....
Legs done today, 5kg more to my squat weights so feelings are great!

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Isn't that like 16 lbs? Nice!
Yep..! You know days have passed so fast, just thinking like "today is leg day, tomorrow I do chest" etc. and when someone asks me "what day is it?" I answer "It is leg day" I know it's leg day but I don't know if it's tuesday or wednesday haha. Focusing on this thing really.

And what's up with the eating: I have eaten the calories needed and followed my plan (as you can see when looking my weight haha) and even added a cheat meal on weekends. I feel quite refreshed the day after cheat meal and hey, my lunch is over 800 calories already, so what if I replace it with something #givemetype2diabetes-stuff since my calories are so damn high and my metabolism is working.

Thanks brother for helping me out and supporting, I've always appreciated what you are and always will !

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the gains are still coming and you aren't gaining a huge surplus of fat I say say keep eating whenever you're hungry. You can cheat a little more maybe, just don't go too overboard on hollow calories. I like chocolate milk and certain types of chocolate ice cream with protein brownies. Some kinds of ice cream are relatively light on fat/carb ratio.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Weight 90-91kg now. Feeling good. Next week is last week of Halo and then I'll start my PCT.
I think strength has risen too, kinda funny how my incline bench is almost stronger than normal bench press :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight 90-91kg now. Feeling good. Next week is last week of Halo and then I'll start my PCT.
I think strength has risen too, kinda funny how my incline bench is almost stronger than normal bench press :D
Good job man. Really push it this last week and keep it at that level during PCT.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get a legit serm anywhere and I trust a lot in Rebirth. There are logs where guys have done only Rebirth based PCT (no real SERM like Nolva) and they have recovered well.

I know Nolva/Clomid would be best, and they will be essential when doing heavier cycles later, but as for now I am sticking with Rebirth.

Just so you know, Ive done all kinds of steroids, both orals and injects, sarms and peptides, and nothing surpressed me as bad as Hdrol.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, Ive done all kinds of steroids, both orals and injects, sarms and peptides, and nothing surpressed me as bad as Hdrol.
Drolhunter I agree with this. I think I can help you out neighbour ;)

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
PCT started on Monday.

I'll list here what I think about Halo-100:

Pros:
-Lean muscle mass gains, (18lbs of weight gain, but not much fat gain)
-Good pumps, very stabile mindset (not much aggression but no depressive feelings either, I felt quite normal during cycle)
-Rather cheap
-Faster recovery was one of the things I noticed too
-Boost in metabolism, might be that this is caused by my diet or exercise but after all metabolism worked better and faster than before
-It has an impact in strength, though my training wasn't strength-based so I didn't get all the strength gain potential really

Cons:
-back pumps, headaches, sweating

I'll go my PCT through with same training program and then I'll do some cutting to shed the extra fat. Maybe I'll add something like Exotherm and Incinderine. Raise your fist if you want to see this logged too.

I had some issues so haven't posted here lately and I'm sorry about that. Some crackhead tried to steal my phone... me and phone stayed together, luckily, lol.

Had to even hit him in the face, and after that done bloodwork since nobody knows what kinda diseases that guy had, luckily I didn't get any..... It makes you a bit nervous when you know what those guys might have. Shouldn't have hit him but it was some kind of reaction.
But as for me everything is ok.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
A bit too late on the gainz but glad to see you got 16lbs of mass. Was wondering if you were ever lethargic? Could you have extended one more week?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
A bit too late on the gainz but glad to see you got 16lbs of mass. Was wondering if you were ever lethargic? Could you have extended one more week?
Nope, well after workouts yes and after huge meals but those are common off-cycle too so no lethargy on cycle. I could have extended one more week with 100mg dose easily.

And what's up with PCT: I've been in flu so it gave me hard time rightaway but the weight haven't gone down so quite pleased to that. Again we see how important the diet really is.
Tomorrow going to hit chest and arms. In fact a little break was good thing, I feel more motivated.

My sex drive was very high on 3-4 week on Halo but then it came back to normal but now when on PCT the first thing I think when waking up is sex
Despite the sickness everything's ok.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My libido jumped back up noticeably shortly after starting Rebirth too.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Well written log Drolhunter :)
Impressive gains also! Hopefully you can keep most of them.
Glad to hear about no lethargy/bp issues. Did you feel big difference between 75 and 100mg dosage?
Looking forward to (a possible) comeback of the OL Halo-100 in stores :)

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Well written log Drolhunter :)
Impressive gains also! Hopefully you can keep most of them.
Glad to hear about no lethargy/bp issues. Did you feel big difference between 75 and 100mg dosage?
Looking forward to (a possible) comeback of the OL Halo-100 in stores :)
Thank you!

It started to kick in on third week and it was the week I upped the dosage to 100mg's. I would do it the same way again, 50/75/100/100/100.
Of course it depends on the person really, some guys can't handle the 100mg's, some get good results with 75mg's, you can't know before you try. It's clever to start with a bit lower dosage maybe, to know how your body reacts :)

I'll answer your PM when I get to computer!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Late sub

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Second week of PCT going strong.

Feeling good! Feeling a lot better than on cycle. Just energic feeling. Ok I drink coffee like a maniac on a day-lee basiiiis too :D water too, like 4 liters per day.
And libido is still high.

My highest weight weighted in gym was 93.0kg, and I got 93.4kg last leg training day and morning weight haven't dropped either so I guess this is going well.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good chit bro, just got caught up!

Glad halo was kind to you. I had a great run with it but my nips lit up week 2. Exemestane put the fire out and I low dosed it thru cycle and pct w/o issue. Included prolactrone in PCT to help lower prolactin.

I'll run it again in rhe future - nice dry gains - but will include epiandro or something androgenic to help raise dht and/or suppress any aromatase, I think it'd do the trick...

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Good chit bro, just got caught up!

Glad halo was kind to you. I had a great run with it but my nips lit up week 2. Exemestane put the fire out and I low dosed it thru cycle and pct w/o issue. Included prolactrone in PCT to help lower prolactin.

I'll run it again in rhe future - nice dry gains - but will include epiandro or something androgenic to help raise dht and/or suppress any aromatase, I think it'd do the trick...
Thanks man!

Well handled the incoming gyno issue! I've seen one really bad case (wasn't because of anabolics though) and damn, that guy's nipples looked like... I don't know? Like two penis' hanging from his once called nipples

I'd definitely sub to your Halo log if you decide to log it.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

Well handled the incoming gyno issue! I've seen one really bad case (wasn't because of anabolics though) and damn, that guy's nipples looked like... I don't know? Like two penis' hanging from his once called nipples

I'd definitely sub to your Halo log if you decide to log it.
maybe if he stuck some ice on his nips he could bang 3 chicks at the same time haha

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
maybe if he stuck some ice on his nips he could bang 3 chicks at the same time haha
PornHub would buy him immediately. I mean, they'd only need one guy for a bukkake so that's super saving lol.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
im sure theres some wierd fettish that includes this. i mean one time a buddy of mine suprised me with a video on his phone of a girl shoving 5lbs of gummy bears up her butt them farting them out haha so anything is possible

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Thread just got crazy. Send me link to that gummy bear clip tho.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
haha i dont know where he got it but i told my wife about it because it was so funny. i tried to find it on google and i guess its a fettish thing. just type in girl poops gummy bears in google or something along those lines. and yes Jebrook, itd definately take the europeans to come up with something like that haha. no offense to them of course. i just like to joke is all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Kratom267 Anabolics 19
Supplements 14
Anabolics 14
Mumbles01 Cycle Logs 145