Uping the T with Mind&Muscle TE(sponsered)

• Thread starter SilentSavage0523
  • Start date

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
First off I want to give a big thanks to @NurseGrey and Mind&Muscle for giving me a chance to log a product off their new line “TE”. So during this run I will be using the product for a recomp/cutting phase. I will be doing a carb cycle with every 3 to4 days being a clean higher carb day. Gym wise I am running a 5/3/1 type lifting program, and since we finally got on a workout type program on some days at work I will have some days with two workouts, such as runs and we do the hit type workouts (circuit training and deck of cards), also sport days on Fridays. I will be adding in runs or weighted vest walks in the afternoons on some days also.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So enough about me on to the product. Product Description
Liquid Labs strives to provide the last legal prohormones that Congress intended to remain available to consumers to promote health and wellness.
Testosterone Enthanate is the steroid of choice for men who use illegal steroids to help them look and feel their best. We can’t of course sell this due to it being a Schedule III Anabolic Steroid in the US.
Can Liquid Labs Te equal the potency of 1000mg of Testosterone Enthanate a week? No, but we hope to give you the benefits of a SANE steroid cycle without the side effects, the dirty gear and the risk of buying “fake” gear.
Nothing is worse than plunking down $180 dollars to some “steroid dealer” in the gym, only to find out a few weeks into your cycle that it’s bunk and fake. Don’t believe it doesn’t happen my friends because it happens all the time. Sadly, steroid dealers don’t give refunds either!
Liquid Labs Te is made in a GMP facility and gives your body the prohormone to Testosterone and preliminary studies show that this prohormone can rival a Testosterone Enthanate injection of 500mg per week.
Testosterone is the parent male hormone and is the most important hormone for building muscle, staying lean, and feeling like a man!
Testosterone is necessary for sexual function and is a must in any cycle, it forms your ‘testosterone base’. This “base’ eases side effects and gives your body much needed supporting hormones on a cycle to help you grow!
Testosterone is vital for a healthy male body and studies have shown men to be deficient in this hormone due to the massive amounts of chemicals in our diets.
You need your testosterone base for general health and sexual function and to preserve muscle tissue. Many people make the mistake of taking a prohormone like DMZ or other banned substance thinking that adding this to their body will have only the effects listed on the bottle. What scantless marketers don’t tell you is that as you add prohormones to your body, your natural test production decreases. This is why you need a ‘Test base.’ alone or stacked with other prohormones.
Liquid Labs Te is that “test base” in the form of its prohormone! This prohormone converts into testosterone in your body!
Adding Testosterone to a cycle gives your body what it needs to function and be healthy, and for that reason Liquid Labs Te needs to be in every cycle!
“Test is best” for growth, nothing puts on mass like testosterone. And this is another reason you want this in every growth cycle!
Skip the illegal dealers with their “bunk” bathtub brewed steroids and stick with the best legal prohormone to Testosterone still left on the market. Make Liquid Labs Te part of your cycle or use it alone to give you the benefits of increased Testosterone.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
dosing:
Dispense 4ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth mouth and swallow completely. Use 2 doses per day.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
LiquidLabs_Te-01-300x300.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for This! Great start to the log! Should be many gains to follow!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
What's your set up look like?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Running doses per bottle. Then a pct with nolva after

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can rival 500 mg test E? Subbed to see the results. Sounds too good for what it is. Hopefully I will stand corrected.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
subbed, good luck man! Make sure to post before and after pics if you can

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. subbed. 250mg a day is nothing for 4ad. I would suggest go higher if you have enough.
Running these doses since it's a sponsored log.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In looks like they are estimating about 30% conversion to test with this delivery system

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
In looks like they are estimating about 30% conversion to test with this delivery system
Is this on their website? Real 4ad w/ a one step conversion is only at 15% conversion.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this on their website? Real 4ad w/ a one step conversion is only at 15% conversion.
No going by the fact they are saying similar to 500mg test e at recommend dosages of 1750mg a week thar would be 30% to equal 500

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
No going by the fact they are saying similar to 500mg test e at recommend dosages of 1750mg a week thar would be 30% to equal 500
I can tell you this, it won't be anywhere close to 500mg of test.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting to kick this off

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Well since according to tracking the product should be here today. I figured I would go ahead and start off the log with this mornings workout.
Bench
5x145
5x165
5x190
5x165
10x145
DB shoulder press
50x5x10
Facepulls
5x10
DB curls
3x12
2x8
Close grip bench
135x3x12
Stright arm pull downs
3x12

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Love them face pulls!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add yesterday did 30 min hiit interval training at work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Product came in yesterday

Attachments

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Squat day
Squats
5x165
5x195
5x225
5x195
5x165
Rack deads
5x10
Leg ext
3x12
Ghr
3x12

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
First thoughts on product. Taste not to bad for a oral. Will say it was strange for the the doser only went to 3ml but the recommend dose is 4 ml so you have to do it twice. Not a big deal or deal breaker for me just thought it was worth bringing up.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hell yea man keep it up. Strong first start

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are a Big Boy !

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
You are a Big Boy !
Yea. Got some work ahead of me to drop some unwanted weight. But I'm sure with mind and muscle and some hard work I'll get to where I need to be

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea. Got some work ahead of me to drop some unwanted weight. But I'm sure with mind and muscle and some hard work I'll get to where I need to be
I did not mean in that way, You have a Nice Large Frame.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Keep it up man we all start somewhere!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep it up man we all start somewhere!
mattborn00 if you a looking to drop a few pounds I suggest you follow along with NurseGray 's log he is doing a very nice job, check it out!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
mattborn00 if you a looking to drop a few pounds I suggest you follow along with NurseGray 's log he is doing a very nice job, check it out!
Thanks. I have been following along amd I agree. He is killing it. I just need to make cardio more important in my life and also life in the kitchen

warrior737

Awards
Basically elevating your heart rate for like 10 min walking will induce fat loss l. Try it before lifting. One of the only things that helps slim my waist and loss fat.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Slow and steady it took me two years to start doing cardio

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Ohp
Ohp
5x95
5x115
5x135
5x115
5x95
Hammer strength chest press
5x10
Tri push downs
5x12
Standing cable row
4x12
DB curls
2x12
2x10

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Turn up the volume in the accessories a little. Some strong OHP. Good job!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Form of beyond 5/3/1

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift day
Deads
5x185
5x210
5x240
5x210
5x185
Leg press
5x10
Leg curls
3x12
Leg ext
3x12
Calf raises
4x20
Sit ups
3x25
Leg raises
3x20
Taste has seemed to go away so it was only the first dose that was strange. But like I said it still wasn't a big deal at all.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Strong deads I'm excited to see the numbers go up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 7
Supplements 2
John Smeton Nutrition / Health 3
Training Forum 8