Halodrol Cycle for 1st contact - Opinions?

Rust

Rust

Awards
Hi! First of all, thanks for reading and sorry for my grammar (I'm from Spain and my english is school level).

Well, I have prepared my first PH Cycle (first contact) and after reading articles, experiences and more, I've concluded Halodrol is one of the best PHs for a first contact in pros and cons terms. My current stats:

Stats:
- 21 y/o.
- 68 kg
- 170 cm

My objetive is to go up 2-3 kgs of quality muscle maintaining my current %bf and keeping it after full cycle. I don't know if I'm being too ambitious... My planning is that:

Cycle (6 weeks):
- Halodrol: 75/100/100/100/100/100
- AI Cycle Support: 5gr/day

PCT:
- Tamoxifen: 20/20/20/20
- DAA: 5gr/day
- Cycle Support: 5gr/day

Supplementation:
- Whey Protein
- Fish oil
- Vit-C
- Amilo

Routine: Weider x1,5 (1-Chest/Fron Delts/Triceps ; 2-Back/Back Delts/Biceps, 3-Shoulders ; 4-Legs ; 5-Repeat)

Diet for bulking: 3,5gr proteins x kg ; 1,2gr fats x kg ; rests of kcal with carbs.

Here I have some questions:
- Do you miss anything important?
- What about PCT? I have read that some people don't see necesary DAA (poor test booster) but its better to be safe while PCT.
- Why not cardio while cycle? I love to run (also I play football), should I limit it during the cycle or there is not problem if the calories are good.
- What kind of results can I expect? I have read some people put 5-6 kg after her first PH cycle, there is too ambicious for me that can not presume about a good genetic. Is too ambicious to keep 2-3 kgs after cycle?

Thanx!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
(1) Too young to be messing with hormones. You should be able to make those improvements with hard training and diet alone, add in a couple of natty supps.

(2) Doses of halo are pretty big for a first time cycle. Something like 50/50/75/75/75/75 is probably more appropriate.

(3) What sort of cycle support are you taking that's measured in grams?

(4) Taper your tamox 20/20/10/10.

(5) 3gr DAA is all you need.

(6) You need an AI on hand for on cycle and definiteily for PCT in case any gyno issues arise. RC/pharma AI like Adex, Aromasin.

(7) That seems like LOT of protein even for a PH cycle. 2-2.5 grams protein should be enough. Use the leftover calories for more carbs.

(8) Cardio is fine but you may not feel like it.

(9) See item (1).

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
^^^
Exactly this.
Especially item 1.
Your natural test levels should be peaking right now. Take advantage of it.
Eat more food
Lift heavy weight
Patience.

Rust

Rust

Awards
(1) Too young to be messing with hormones. You should be able to make those improvements with hard training and diet alone, add in a couple of natty supps.

(2) Doses of halo are pretty big for a first time cycle. Something like 50/50/75/75/75/75 is probably more appropriate.

(3) What sort of cycle support are you taking that's measured in grams?

(4) Taper your tamox 20/20/10/10.

(5) 3gr DAA is all you need.

(6) You need an AI on hand for on cycle and definiteily for PCT in case any gyno issues arise. RC/pharma AI like Adex, Aromasin.

(7) That seems like LOT of protein even for a PH cycle. 2-2.5 grams protein should be enough. Use the leftover calories for more carbs.

(8) Cardio is fine but you may not feel like it.

(9) See item (1).
^^^
Exactly this.
Especially item 1.
Your natural test levels should be peaking right now. Take advantage of it.
Eat more food
Lift heavy weight
Patience.
Thanx both for your answer!

AustBenny the Cycle Support is from AI Sport Nutrition (I cant post links or images) but the full name es ''AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support''.

About my age, some people have already told me that but I have trainned for 6 years with a poor genetic (this is not problem for me, I love diet, I love train..) and despite my age I am aware about my body (I know which kind of food consume to feel me better, trainning method which I get more progress, etc.) so I think I'm mature enough for a first cycle.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
In the end you'll do whatever you want , if anything having you do it safely and the right way is the only thing we can truly do