EPISTANE 6-8 week first cycle log!

Z

zaxon

Awards
Gonna be running epi starting around 30 mg today and ending around 60 mg for 6-8 weeks depending on how I feel.

I have two bottles of IBE epi, AI cycle suppport, nolva and OTC pct.

My goal is to add lean muscle, in turn appearing leaner at the end of the cycle or even losing a little BF while on matenance/lean bulking calories.

My routine will be 5-6 days a week. Even after halfway of cycle is over, should I still up the weight? JW says not to, but just to add volume instead. My friend says up the weight. What do you guys think?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be running epi starting around 30 mg today and ending around 60 mg for 6-8 weeks depending on how I feel.

I have two bottles of IBE epi, AI cycle suppport, nolva and OTC pct.

My goal is to add lean muscle, in turn appearing leaner at the end of the cycle or even losing a little BF while on matenance/lean bulking calories.

My routine will be 5-6 days a week. Even after halfway of cycle is over, should I still up the weight? JW says not to, but just to add volume instead. My friend says up the weight. What do you guys think?
Subbed. Do all the volume you can. You can add weight just think about your tendons, they won't get as strong as your new muscle and this can lead to injuries.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do higher volume epi especially higher doses drys out joints heavier weight can lead to injury

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
hows your cycle going so far man. im interested cause i was thinking to do epi as my second cycle