Chaos and Pain LGD (Non Sponsored)

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So I finally got my CnP LGD 4033 (Thanks Nutriverse) and will start dosing tomorrow. My PCT will be Clomid or Nolva taper down over 4 weeks, with a natty booster of some sort, and maybe some Laxogenin or Epicat

I will be dosing 5mg for 8 weeks, or perhaps cut it to 6 and dose at 10 mg for the last 2 weeks, any input there would be great

Im following a Upper/Lower/Rest/Upper/Lower/Arms/Rest split with a Skwat Bench Dead focus. Maxes are: S- 445, B- 275, D- 480
I also do fasted cardio with Alphamine in the morning when its nice out (3-6 mile bike ride w/ a .5-1 mile run)

If I get lethargic as fuak im gna add 4-AD and Inhibit-E, but dont expect that till at least week 5/6.

Im also dosing HGH Pro at half the recommended dose before bed each night. Gives me good sleeps and stuffs. Intraworkout will be 25g Carbs with an EAA matrix, Preworkout is Conqu3r at the moment

Supports I have on hand are: Green Tea Extract, NAC, CoQ, Multi, Fish Oil, Joint Complex, Vit C... I also eat a wide array of fruits and veggies throughout the days. Leads me to the macroz. I've been at about 2700 cals, 90F/270C/200P, I am going to be upping to about 3k for the cycle starting tomorrow (with today being at 2500 so far, and I;m about to go out with the gf)

New Macros will be about 82F/332C/221P

Dont know what I'm looking to do, hopefully get some gains. Will post some workouts and how im feeling 2-3x a week hopefully. Welcome in for the ride, suggestions welcome.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Update: just ate a chocolate cannoli, chocolate covered pretzel, and a creampuff and half a brownie...

Gains

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: just ate a chocolate cannoli, chocolate covered pretzel, and a creampuff and half a brownie...

Gains
Chocolate is anabolic bro.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. I think you have a typo though in your intro. Squat 445, dead 280. Am I correct?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. I think you have a typo though in your intro. Squat 445, dead 280. Am I correct?
Some can squat more than they can dead. Me for instance.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad 480 dead. Also 191 about 12-14% bf

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here !

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some can squat more than they can dead. Me for instance.
That part I know, a few guys at my gym are like that. Just seemed like a huge difference.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if i should dose with food? Or is pre fasted cardio fine? Took the first dose today. Dosed after my first meal post 30 minute cardio on the bike at my gym (god damned rain).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if i should dose with food? Or is pre fasted cardio fine? Took the first dose today. Dosed after my first meal post 30 minute cardio on the bike at my gym (god damned rain).
I would personally use it 1hr pre workout but doesn't really matter. It's just my ritual.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look forward to this. You could bump it up at the 2 week mark?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
hey pyrobatt eel free to send me another bottle for free so I can dose 10 mgs haha

Also, decided I'm going to deload this week, have a Push day monday, leg day weds, and a pull day friday, going lighterweight with moderate volume, this way when it kicks in im fresh

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Dosed yesterday on an off day, today is Day 2, and I am going to hit a push day today. Deloading, will still track workout... nothing crazy. Looking forward to the gains. Dosing 200-600mg of NAC/day, 2-4g Vit C, 2 serving Green Tea Extract, and Hawthorne EOD as well as CoQ EOD. Any other supports ppl recommend? My NAC also has Alpha Lipoic Acid and TMG in it

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to this. You could bump it up at the 2 week mark?
I'd love to, I just really dont wanna drop 60 bucks on another bottle... if CnP would swing me a bottle so this could be a semi sponsored log I'd be all about it

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really reportable yet. Todays workout was a deload push day. Pump was great, maybe something from the LGD... could be the conquer and lecithin... who knows

Workout

DB Flat Press
40x20, 50x15,60x6

Flat Bench
135x3, 155x3, 165x3

Floor Pin Press
135x5, 185x5, 225x5

OHP Seated Machine
3x20 with one plate

Lateral Raise/Rope Pushdown/Face Pull
3 rounds, 15 repseach

Dips/KB Swings

6 dips, 10 swings, 5 rounds

Core

Workout felt really good, nothing crazy was done, but I felt good throuhgout. Played some tennis and hit the driving range. Just finished eating for the day, came in at 2824 cals, 80.5F/321C/211P

LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GAINS

CJNator

Awards
In dis, also on this I'm doing 5mg for a week then 10mgs the whole way.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep killing it!!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So today is Day 3, about to hit my bike ride

I have an interview at a new gym at 1:30 and I start work at 4:30... thinking I might hit some Biceps/Calves/Abs (lol sick bodybuilding bro!)... but its supposed to be a deload rest day..... hmmmmmmmmm

CJNator

Awards
How's your run going?
Just hit 2 PRs today, bumped it to 10mgs yesterday; so far so good and I'm cutting. Down 2lbs and I'm on GW too. I got a log up h t t p://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270075

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 today

HIt my AM Bike ride, felt great afterwards, hit the gym and did some legs after breakfast. Still deloading so it was nothing impressive

Mobility

Skwat- 135x3. 185x2, 225x2, 275x2, 315x2, 335x2

Seated Leg Extension- 3x15

HyperExtension Superset with 70 Pounds Farmer Carries- 3 Rounds

After that I hit the driving range then had some clients. Finished up at about 815, and felt the urge to get a pump, so I hit triceps. Im now about to hit another bike ride. IDK what it is but i've got this energy in me today, just feel like i need to do stuff. Looking full for sure, the tricep workout (which was 20 minutes of BS) gave me a real good pump. Definitely going to ride out 5mg for a few weeks

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also just polished off 4oz chicken, 4oz lean turkey, some turkey sausage, mashed potatoes, a mixed green salad, and a serving of ben and jerrys

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also just polished off 4oz chicken, 4oz lean turkey, some turkey sausage, mashed potatoes, a mixed green salad, and a serving of ben and jerrys
Got to keep the protein up.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So ive been eating about 2700-3k cals a day with massive mistakes on the weekends, and yet somehow i'm down to 188 from my 192ish that i was a couple weeks ago. I blame all the tennis and morning cardio. Should i up the cals?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am no expert on this but the LGD should help you shed body fat, so if things look good in the mirror, leave it alone, if you are losing muscle and or wish to gain more mass up the calories

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
SO I just went ahead and ordered Olympus Lab UK'sLGD (4mg pills) and GW. starting as soon as i get it i will be dosing the GW. I will be waiting until week 3 to up the LGD dose to 9mg/day

Also just had a great deload pull session. Energy and mood are great, libido is stil high, felt good in the gym. I will be havin a few brews tomorrow for July 4th, but all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SO I just went ahead and ordered Olympus Lab UK'sLGD (4mg pills) and GW. starting as soon as i get it i will be dosing the GW. I will be waiting until week 3 to up the LGD dose to 9mg/day

Also just had a great deload pull session. Energy and mood are great, libido is stil high, felt good in the gym. I will be havin a few brews tomorrow for July 4th, but all work and no play makes jack a dull boy
9mg? I thought the C & P were 5mg caps and OL are 4mg.

Are you going to finish the bottle of C & P LGD first?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
No im just going to dose one cnp and one OL, this way im not going 10mg to 8mg eventually

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on how to dose the GW? Planned on dosing pre fasted cardio, its 90 caps 7mg.

CJNator

Awards
Youve run GW?
On my 2nd run but I'm not sure if its worth it if you are decently fit cardiovascular and body fat wise. Me it helps a lot with cardio and hitting the weights faster. Only worth it if you stack it IMO. I think they should have added ALCAR.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I have some strange shortness of breath/asthma thing that doesnt limit me in anything. Im hoping that it helps with that though in terms of cardio. Its stacked with LgD and alphamine (hica/yohimbine/whatever) in this run and im on 3k a day cals... Figured it cant hurt

CJNator

Awards
I have some strange shortness of breath/asthma thing that doesnt limit me in anything. Im hoping that it helps with that though in terms of cardio. Its stacked with LgD and alphamine (hica/yohimbine/whatever) in this run and im on 3k a day cals... Figured it cant hurt
Sounds fine, just know it will make you tired because of low blood sugar. Best do a low carbs diet IMO even though that would make you tired. I don't know the mechanics of GW but I guess in a nut shell it makes our body use fats as energy instead of carbs(don't quote me on that though lol).

Edit: Imo I believe it will help with the shortness of breath but I'm not a doctor so I'm not 100%.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I have no reason to do a low carb diet. Are you saying a higher carb diet would leave me lethargic?

CJNator

Awards
I have no reason to do a low carb diet. Are you saying a higher carb diet would leave me lethargic?
Low carb diet will, i was told it would bring you into ketosis but that was the persons opinion. sanmarino is extremely educated in RCs and all that stuff, he is definitely the man to talk to. Hopefully he chimes in on this when he can.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Low carb diet will, i was told it would bring you into ketosis but that was the persons opinion. sanmarino is extremely educated in RCs and all that stuff, he is definitely the man to talk to. Hopefully he chimes in on this when he can.
GW can cause low blood sugar which is not funny to play with. Maybe you know the signs like tremor, cold sweat, weakness, .... Despite in theory a low carb diet would probably have an optimal effect, the GW will also do its work with "higher" amount of carbs. So, as long as you aren't eating douzens of burgers every day, the fat loss will also be here - of course with a better result of lower carb amount.
I'm curious if GW will help you in any way with the asthma stuff. There are no studies related to this topic yet ;)

Despite PPARγ are known to have the main impact on the glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity (both in positive manner), there was also observed such a similar effect on PPARδ (delta) like GW-501516. Therefore, when experimenting with GW don't take more risks than needed and keep a minimum of carbs in your meal plan if you know how you react on GW.

CJNator

Awards
GW can cause low blood sugar which is not funny to play with. Maybe you know the signs like tremor, cold sweat, weakness, .... Despite in theory a low carb diet would probably have an optimal effect, the GW will also do its work with "higher" amount of carbs. So, as long as you aren't eating douzens of burgers every day, the fat loss will also be here - of course with a better result of lower carb amount.
I'm curious if GW will help you in any way with the asthma stuff. There are no studies related to this topic yet ;)

Despite PPARγ are known to have the main impact on the glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity (both in positive manner), there was also observed such a similar effect on PPARδ (delta) like GW-501516. Therefore, when experimenting with GW don't take more risks than needed and keep a minimum of carbs in your meal plan if you know how you react on GW.
Always dropping knowledge!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established

Your last paragraph has me a bit confused. What risks would having a 300g limit bring about?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
The gw for OL is I think 7 mgs so I'd start at 7 or 14 mgs then move up to 21 mgs if sides aren't bad

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So i just hit an all you can eat Chinese Buffet and definitely beasted about 1800 cals. Puts me at about 3700 for the day. I deadlifted and row'd today, had a good strong workout. After that I trained some clients and hit the driving range. Went for my morning bike ride, and I'm about to do a quick mile before bed. Hoping to wake up with abs still...

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the buffets!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Your last paragraph has me a bit confused. What risks would having a 300g limit bring about?
300gram carbs are not a big deal, I think. I was thinking more about 100-150gram per day. I think the text sounded a bit too dramatically. Indeed, we aren't talking about slin but GW also affects in some way the insulin sensitivity as we have seen.
You have to find an optimal balance. But it can never be a bad idea to have a protein bar at you.