First Cycle DMZ 4 week log

Jason11111

Awards
I'm a little new to this site so if this is in the wrong section please reply quickly so I can just make a new thread without getting to into depth on this one.

So the cycle...

If gyno appears I will take .5ml (.5mg) of anastrozole EOD

DMZ
Week 1-2: 1 pill
Week 3-4: 2 pills (week 4 I may up to 3
Pills depending on how the cycle goes)

PCT
Week 5-7: 1ml clomid .5ml nolva
Week 8: .5ml clomid .5ml nolva
Week 9-10: Eradicate 1 pill EOD

Clomid is 50mg per ml and nolva is 20mg per ml

I am using extreme DMZ from nutriverse and each pill contains 16mg of DMZ.

training history-----------

I first started lifting going heavy on bro splits and made decent gains mainly bc I was a beginner.

After a year I got more serious and stared to use 5x5 strong lifts which I made great gains on.

I then used jonnie canditos 6 week program about 3-4 times and then finally swapped over to the Texas method which is what I've been running up until now.

Goals and training routine--------

My goals during this cycle are to increase size a good amount while staying close to the same bf or even dropping a little

Height- about 5'8?
Weight- about 180 (hopefully reach low 190s)
Bf- about 11-13%

Gain strength on the bench squat and Deadlift, (definitely want to try to hit 1x300 on bench) but won't be pushing heavy everytime bc I know about the tendons and joints while on cycle

Bring up my upper chest which is lagging

Trying to get my bicep peak up so I will be doing a good amount of reverse and close grip curls

As well I'll be trying to get my arms a little bigger because my chest is much bigger compared to my arms

Increased vascularity (not so much a goal but if I get an increase it would be awesome as I have bulging forearm. And I also have veins literally everywhere but they don't bulge and just make my skin look likes it's blue in that one area.

PR's

Bench 235x5
Squat 325x5 ATG
Deadlift unknown but about 1x405(my Deadlift has always been pretty weak for what my squat is)
Military Press 145x5

Goal weights is to add about 30 pounds to most of my lifts (pretty sure this is a very possible goal)

As ive been doing mostly doing 5 rep programs for almost all of my training to this point so i am going to switch to a higher volume style program.

(Program is 3 days on 1 day off then repeat)

Chest Shoulders Triceps
Bench 5x5x3x3x1
Military Press 12x8x8x6
Close Grip Incline Bench 12x12x10x10
Overhead Extension 12x12x10
Incline Flies 15x15x15x15
Side Laterals 15x12x12x10

Back and Biceps
Face Pulls 15x15x12x12
Power Cleans 3x3x3
Bent Over Rows 12x10x8x8
Pull Ups 12x10x8x8
Barbell Curls Wide Grip 12x12x10x8
Reverse Curls 12x12x10x8
Wrist curls

Legs
Squats 5x5x3
Front Squats 3x3x3
Dead Lifts 1x5 1x3
Hamstring Curls 12x10x8
Weighted Crunches and leg lifts

Rest

As you can see the program is pretty high volume but I kept the bench squat and Deadlift low reps because I am trying to gain a good amount of strength on them.

Diet--------

As I've heard that DMZ is a "carb loader" and u can store more glycogen while on it, I will be eating a good amount of carbs.

Total Calories 3300-3700
Protein- 230g
Fat- 130g
Carbs- The rest of the calories

Admittedly, I do not have specific macros in mind nor will I be weighing and tracking all of my food intake.

I have a good sense of how many calories are in my food and about the amount of protein carbs and fats.

Water intake will be 1.5-2 gallons daily.

I do not have pics on here yet I will try to add a couple in but to be honest I really don't like pictures of myself.

Will also be taking cycle support until PCT is over.

Not sure if I left anything out or not. If I did then feel free to ask. Also feel free to criticize anything, this is my first cycle and I could use all the advice I can get.

FYI- probally will be updating every 3-4days. Will be posting weight and so forth.

I go to the gym around 12-1 so as of now I am taking 1 pill at 11

When I go up to 2 pills I will take another one at around 4pm

Day 1- Took 1 at 11am. Didn't get an effect from it. I guess dmz doesn't work...

JK i didn't gain anything but it's only my first day so I didn't expect to see anything.

Will keep u guys updated

Jason11111

Awards
Day 2- No strength gains yet. Today I did the pull workout and damn. The pump I got was pretty crazy.

Not sure if it was the dmz because it prob hasn't kicked in yet at day 2 but while doing pull ups and curls my arms felt like they were going to explode and the pump stayed for a couple hours too.

Jason11111

Awards
Day 3

Did the push workout today and I've got 1 problem and 1 good thing

Good

My triceps were definetely pumped a LOT more than usual

Bad

While doing military press and incline close grip I felt my shoulders start to burn.

I've never done high reps on pressing movements so I can't tell if it was pain from the rotator cuff or just a pump.

Only thing is that it felt like it was burning similar to running up a hill and at the last 20 feet you have that crazy burn in your legs but instead in my shoulders.

If anyone could tell me if this is what a shoulder pump should be like than that would be great.

After like an hour it went away completely so I'm assuming it's just a pump in my shoulder

Jason11111

Awards
Day 4

Did legs today and damn back pumps are deadly.

Didn't follow the routine exactly but still did something very similar to it just a little higher reps

No strength gains yet but a ridiculous back pump

Jason11111

Awards
Was going to take a rest day today but honestly felt like I did not need it what so ever.

Did the pull workout and once again got back pumps while doing power cleans and bent overs they don't seem to occur from pull ups

Did curls after and my arms were extremely pumped and hard

Only thing is that it feels harder which is great but there's no increase in definition or vascularity yet.

Assuming I might get more vascular towards mid week 2 bc that's when it fully kicks in

Strength a little up but not drastically

------ Change topic

A question for you guys I have is my weight is stuck at 180 and not going up I know I'm not eating enough obviously but it's because I can't eat more.

When eating only clean foods I get full really fast and can only average 3500cals per day.

Should I add in a little bit of not junk food but definetely not clean food such as chipotle and such to boost my total calories

Is it worth it to eat a couple high calorie cheat meals like chipotle so that I can average 4k cals a day or would it be best to just stick to clean meals only.

I'm trying to gain weight but not if it means being bloated from water retention and sodium

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
about your weight gain, its only been like what, 5 days or so. if after a week your weight still remains the same then up the calories. may be add peanut butter to your shakes, add in small snacks here and there. also it might sound crazy but if you dont wake up early, then try to wake up early. that way, you can easily add in one more meal. ive always seen that if i wake up early, then i can add in an extra meal to my day. if nothing works, then of course have a cheat meal, not cheat day, here and there. may be 2-3 times a week. i think that should take care of it

Jason11111

Awards
Thanks for the repsonse

Day 6------

Did the push workout today

No crazy pump like the one from my pull day

Strength is still the same
Maybe a little stronger on the higher rep range movements but nothing noticeable

Weight- about 180

Also I decided to stop doing incline close grip and just do flat close grip bc I feel by doing flat close grip it will have more strength carryover into my actual bench than incline close grip will

And I value strength on flat benc much more than gaining a little bit on my upper chest especially bc I don't take my shirt off almost ever...

As we'll I probably should've taken that off day bc I definetely did not feel fully recovered going into this workout.

I'm hoping by the next chest workout my strength will be up because that will be around the 10 day mark and on most logs that's when DMZ starts to really kick in

Side note-----

Going to take pictures right after I post this which I guess will serve as before pictures because I really haven't gained any weight yet or anything maybe just a tiny bit more vascular

Jason11111

Awards
Day 7

Did legs today

Didn't have any back pumps during the workout and I was like what the in not having back pumps? Did the next set of squats and I definitely jinxed my self because I have never had such bad back pumps before

Strength was up today nothing crazy but definitely up 5 pounds on sets.

Will prob be doing pull workout tommorow and then taking the next day off as my back and bis feel fully recovered alrwdy today.

GetRekt

Awards
For food intake, I'd say cheat and hit 4k than be strict and miss your goal.. If you're not making the gains then what's the point? A little bit more fat in your diet or even sugar will not kill you. If anything, just change your protein sources to more fatty ones. Instead of chicken, go pork instead. To get the same amount of protein, you're gonna be getting a lot more cals.

Jason11111

Awards
Did pull workout yesterday. Strength was down from last workout and couldn't get a good pump. Would definetely say it's bc I went to the gym on an empty stomach.

Usually I go to the gym after 2 meals

Today I took an off day.

I'm hoping that by tommoroe the DMZ will have kicked in fully and my strength on the push workout will be up tommorow. I'll keep u guys informed

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of DMZ for my second run. of course i havent even started my first cycle yet but i wanna keep researching from now on so i know about all the compounds that are available and know more about them. so would you say DMZ is good as a second ph cycle? is it good for bulking/gaining lean mass?
if not i was also looking at epistane

Jason11111

Awards
This is my first PH cycle and I'm using DMZ. It's advised to use a more mild compound for your first run I did it anyways.

I'm only about a week in so I can't tell you my effects from it yet.

As of rn I have very good pumps and that's about it tho.

Most logs have the general consensus that the gains really kick in around day 10-12.

Follow my log and maybe u can decide off of it

From what I know epistane is more of a cutting/recomp and DMZ is more of a bulk/recomp

Of course u can use the compounds for cutting bulking and recouping but most people would agree that's what they are best used for

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
yes i'll definitely be following your log to see how you react to DMZ. I think from what i can tell, people usually gain about 10lbs a cycle. i will also be doing more research on my own to find out more about these compounds

Jason11111

Awards
Ye DMZ is definetely good tho bc u it's still available online so u don't have to worry about getting bunk product

Jason11111

Awards
Did the push workout today

Unfortunately I had very little time so I woke up at like 8 and went tog the gym on an empty stomach.

Strength was definetely down. Prob due to no food in me but also I'm starting to wonder when the gains are gunna kick in.

My shoulder started to hurt while OHP and benching so I decided just to take it as a recovery day really and did about half the a amount of sets.

Weight is still hovering btw. 178-181

Hoping by the next push workout it should be in full effect.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
i feel like you need to up your food intake a bit
dont be scared of 3-4 cheat meals a week

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I intended on doing a lean bulk this cycle but I think I'm just gunna do a full on bulk and really try to get to 190 without like a huge meal in my stomach.

Jason11111

Awards
I'm really considering upping the dosage if I don't get any gains by the next push workouts.

Yes my diet may not be perfect but shouldn't i atleast have some strength improvements bc as of now my strength has dropped if not maintained where it was.

If I bought xtreme dmz directly from nutriverse is there any chance of it being bunk?

Just wondering bc I'm almost 10 days in have no gains and if I get average results 20 days to gain about 10 pounds?

Anyone have experience with this on here? Also is it possible I'm just a terrible responder to DMZ.

If I get no gains stall should I even run PCT?

Jason11111

Awards
I forgot to update in my log I stated I'm doing week 1,2: 1 pill week 3,4: 2 pills

I found through many logs that that dosing is way too low.

Since day 2 I have been doing week 1,2: 2 pills week 3,4: 3 pills

I'm just not feeling this stuff at all to be honest. I'm really hoping it kicks in soon. If it doesn't by day 15
Should I just switch to a new compound and run a cycle with that?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I can see how you might not be gaining weight but at least you should have gained strength. I would up the food intake and start taking 3 pills from tomorrow. Let's see what f that does anything. If not Then I would say you're not a good responder to dmz. Although I don't even know if that's a thing. Could also be that you got a bunk. Either way, if nothing works then I would just stop. And if you wanna bridge into anything I would bridge into something less mild. Maybe 1-andro/epiandro/4andro. Cause you've been taking a harsh compound and you don't wanna extend to another 4 weeks with another harsh compound especially since it's your first cycle.

Let's see if others have to add anything or not

Jason11111

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking the same thing really was gunna run 3 pills until the next push workout and if my strength isn't up atleast 5 pound by then just stop taking it bc there's no point.

I guess it could be bunk but I bought it directly from nutriverse bad many people say that it's a reputable seller.

Jason11111

Awards
Staring tommorow in gunna up the dosage to 3x per day

1 when I wake up 1 pre workout 1 around 4o clock

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
i just glimpsed over your original post to see your diet, training and everything. your training looks really good but macro wise, i feel like 130 fat is a bit too high. i would take around 30g off of fat and instead get more carbs because at the end of the day, your body uses mostly carbs as its energy source, especially when youre at a caloric surplus. remember, muscle synthesis does take energy so if your body isnt getting enough carbs for that energy to build muscle, that may be one of the cases why your arent seeing results. but still as a whole picture, i dont know how much it would matter. just giving my 2 cents

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I can see what your saying but I don't think 30g of fat is gunna make the difference btw an anabolic having no effect on me and me getting good results.

Yes my diet is not 100% but I should at least have some weight gain\ strength gains on 32mg of dmz for 8 days

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
ya true. you should have seen some sort of gain, whether it be size or strength, by now. i guess i was just trying to be too picky since i dont really get why you would not see any benefit yet

Jason11111

Awards
Did legs today

Hit a 5 rep max pr on squats

Strength was up. I took 1 pill upon waking up and 1 pre workout. Going to take 1 around 4 or 5.

Hopefully 3 pills will really help the gains kick in. I will keep you guys updated.

Jason11111

Awards
Pull workout today

Strength was up a little bit. Pump was good but not crazy.

Having a little bit of a shoulder injury I'm gunna post in an injury section if they have it on here?

Hopefully by tomorrow my push workout strength will be up.

Taking 3 pills a day until the bottle is out

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Keep at it bro. Did you adjust your calories at all?

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I upped my calories to about 3600-3900 per day now

Day 12

Went into the gym and was unable to do my push workout because of a shoulder injury. I'm not exactly sure what type of shoulder injury it is. I will be researching it today.

Anyway because I can't do anything that involves the shoulder I couldn't bench OHP or really do any compound movements so I just did 5 sets of cable push downs 8-10 reps and 4 sets of overhead extensions.

I tried decline and flat and they both hurt even when using just the bar. It hurts not enough to prevent me from moving heavy weight but it would be really uncomfortable and I would rather let it heal then to injure it more.

Overall even though I couldn't bench or OHP I did feel strong as hell when doing the Pushdowns.

I think 3 pills might be a good dose for me I'll have to judge strength gains from the squat now I guess

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro. Sucks to have a shoulder injury. Shoulder and lower back injury are the worst kinds to have. You can't do anything if they are injured. Idk if you do this already but if you don't, try to do shoulder mobility works before every upper body workouts. I always do this and haven't had any problem with my shoulder. You can YouTube shoulder mobility works for some great instructional videos

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I started doing cable pulleys side to side. Arm circles. Stretching. And No weight side laterals.

Just wondering anyone here know how often I should do this?

I'm thinking 3-4 times a week. And I'm going to start doing shoulder presses and bench press with 15-20 pound dumbbells. Like 2x a week

Jason11111

Awards
Btw I'm prob gunna take next push workout off and just do the very light dumbbell pressing.

The workout after that depending on how I feel I might start doing light benching. Then ease back into it.

I've had the injury for about a week and it slowly crept up on me. But it didn't accumulate that much so I don't think it's that serious. It should be good in 1 week 2 at most

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I do both the arm circles (clockwise and counter clockwise) and the ones that you do with cables with 5lb plates 10 reps each every upper body day. So on every chest tri, back bi, shoulder days.

Jason11111

Awards
Aight I think in gunna do it all days except for leg day which should equal it to about 4 times per week.

Thanks for following the log so closely to and helping me.

Jason11111

Awards
Did legs today

Great workout I hit a 10 pound PR on my 5rm for squat

Definitely felt like I was "on something" today.

My question for u guys is should I drop the dosage back down to 2 pills a day and then do 3 in the last week? Maybe I didn't give it enough time to kick in?

Or should I stay at 3 a day?

Weight is up 1-2 pounds

Jason11111

Awards
2 weeks in

Day 14-

Did the pull workout today followed by some rotator cuff exercises.

Strength is still the same as the last workout and the workout before that...

Rotator cuff did feel a little better. Prob gunna do light DB work tomorrow and then try to get running again my next push workout.

Weight is still about 179-181

Sticking to 3 pills a day until the cycle ends.

If I don't have any results by the end of the cycle I might just follow it up with a 4 week 1androsterone and 4 androsterone cycle.

As of right now I'm pretty disappointed by this cycle I was expecting a lot more from it then just like 10 pounds into my squat so far...

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
keep doing what youre doing. you never know you might blow up in the next two weeks
but for your 1-andro, 4-andro cycle, if you only do 4 weeks of that, you wont be getting the most out of it. they need to be done for 6-8 weeks for the best results

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
if you really wanna go with 1-andro,4-andro i would say start now and do 6 weeks along with the 2 weeks of dmz thats left. these compounds are not methylated so they arent as harsh like dmz at all

Jason11111

Awards
I think im just gunna finish the 4 weeks off. A find a good amount of logs saying that effects don't kick in until about week 2 but from then on they are consistent.

Only thing is that I've also read logs where the first 2 weeks the person blows up and the last 2 weeks they gain like 1 pound.

After this cycle is over I'm gunna be doing some type of recomp cycle.
Not sure what compound in gunna use tho. I know u can buy halo and such on eBay but I've been jipped on there before.

U know any recomp PH still available from website?

Also when looking at 1ad most logs take like 900mg of it per day. Almost all of the 1andro pills on nutriverse are only 50mg to 100mg per pill. Does this mean that they are taking like 9-12 pills a day? If so isn't that extremely expensive considering you would have to buy like 3-4 bottles of it?

Anyone have experience with recomping in MSTEN or DMZ 2.0?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
i dont have much knowledge on recomp, but about 1-andro, look up super mandro on strongsupplementshop. it has 110mg 1-andro in each pill and each bottle has 90 caps. so if youre taking 330mg a day, a bottle will last you a month. and ive seen people get good results off of 330mg a day. their ingredients and dosage are the exact same as west texas a&m study and that study showed people getting i think like 8lbs of mass in a month.
im actually about to start a cycle of super mandro and androvar probably around july 20th

Jason11111

Awards
I think I might bridge the dmz into the super mandro.

Once the dmz ends I may start taking 3 caps of Mandro a day for 4 weeks.

Only thing is that I want to get much leaner while still maintaining size.

I'll prob bulk on the mandro and then after pct ends start to cut down. Will prob use ostarine during the cut

GetRekt

Awards
Dmz always kicks slow for me, then has 2 amazing weeks, then I get 2 good ones

Jason11111

Awards
Ye only thing is tho that I'm more than 2 weeks in and I barely have seen any results directly from it.

Honestly feel like I would've made more gains if I just stayed natty and kept using the Texas method which is very disappointing to me.

Jason11111

Awards
Going back to Texas method styling programming and will be running super Mandro at 3 pills a day for 4 weeks.

Will also continue taking the DMZ until the bottle is out at 3 caps per day.

For anyone in here is there anyway the stuff I got was bunk? I got it directly from nutriverse so I would think it's real. Only thing is that I can honestly say I contribute 0% of my gains to the DMZ so far and I'm 2 1/2 weeks in

Hoping the mandro will be a lot better

New programming is Texas method style

Monday 5x5 squat bench power cleans

Tuesday light biceps

Wednesday 3x3 front squat 3x5 ohp
3xAMRAP pull ups and face pulls

Friday 1x5 pr attempt on the big 3

Will be going for 5RM PRs this Friday. Taking whatever I get and continuing from there.

Hoping the mandro will allow me to hit a PR every single week for a total of +20 pounds on all lifts

Thanks