Kind of weird Cycle? 1-andro/SDMZ 2.0/Osta for PCT? GAINS!!!

nsvee

Awards
so this may or may not be weird but:

I've gained 12 lbs in 2.5 weeks and everything is awesome. No sides. My left chest/pec kind of hurts but I think I pushed it too hard one day (no such thing).

CYCLE:

Ultra male (wk 1-10)

1-andro 260mg e/d (4 caps) (WK 1-6)
SDMZ 2.0 2 caps e/d (20mg DMZ, 20mg msten) (WK 2-5)

PCT:

OSTA (or should I just leave it out)
(WK 6-10)
week 6 to make up for the lost SDMZ and to have something with 1-andro
dosed at
20*/10/10/10/10

*the 20 is during the pH cycle and 10 each week after for PCT

Clomid (wk 7-10)
25/25/25/25

PES Erase (wk 7-10)

LIVER SUPPORT THROUGHOUT

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so this may or may not be weird but:

I've gained 12 lbs in 2.5 weeks and everything is awesome. No sides. My left chest/pec kind of hurts but I think I pushed it too hard one day (no such thing).

CYCLE:

Ultra male (wk 1-10)

1-andro 260mg e/d (4 caps) (WK 1-6)
SDMZ 2.0 2 caps e/d (20mg DMZ, 20mg msten) (WK 2-5)

PCT:

OSTA (or should I just leave it out)
(WK 6-10)
week 6 to make up for the lost SDMZ and to have something with 1-andro
dosed at
20*/10/10/10/10

*the 20 is during the pH cycle and 10 each week after for PCT

Clomid (wk 7-10)
25/25/25/25

PES Erase (wk 7-10)

LIVER SUPPORT THROUGHOUT
Osta will keep you suppressed, just so you know. What dosage?

A lot of people say to run it in PCT to help keep gains. I would either tack it on to the end of your cycle and then do a full PCT or run it later. That's my opinion :)

You're also running 1-Andro during PCT?

nsvee

Awards
Osta will keep you suppressed, just so you know. What dosage?

A lot of people say to run it in PCT to help keep gains. I would either tack it on to the end of your cycle and then do a full PCT or run it later. That's my opinion :)

You're also running 1-Andro during PCT?
1-andro ends week 6. pct starts after that for 4 more weeks.

OSTA will be run at 20mg last week of cycle

and run low dosage (10mg) during pct.. or I may just leave it out

im mainly just worried about keeping my gains.

I just want to get my PCT right to keep most of my gains.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
don't run osta in pct kind of slims out your pct's purpose of restarting your own hormones, osta will suppress you further esp. @ that dosage

nsvee

Awards
don't run osta in pct kind of slims out your pct's purpose of restarting your own hormones, osta will suppress you further esp. @ that dosage
hmm yeah im leaning away from it. I also hear that Erase can cause estro rebound...

what would happen if I PCT with solo clomid? I feel like that would be stupid... but I don't want the prolactin possibilities of DAA nor do I want an estro rebound from Erase

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
organ support and clomid you'll be fine, if you are still feeling shut down then something like viron from blr is up your alley perhaps? clomid will restart hpta and test on its own...

nsvee

Awards
any organ support recommendations? ill look more into viron :) thanks for the very helpful information. I though t I had all my research done vbefore my cycle start and all my supps bought... and then I kept reading even more and BLAH found stuff that scared me. I just don't want gyno. and I'm really hoping this left pec pain is just crazy soreness and not the beginning of gyno.

nsvee

Awards
organ support and clomid you'll be fine, if you are still feeling shut down then something like viron from blr is up your alley perhaps? clomid will restart hpta and test on its own...
in addition to my last post^

should I maybe add stanzol and tudca and more milk thistle?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmm yeah im leaning away from it. I also hear that Erase can cause estro rebound...

what would happen if I PCT with solo clomid? I feel like that would be stupid... but I don't want the prolactin possibilities of DAA nor do I want an estro rebound from Erase
You could also run something like Inhibit-P for prolactin control with DAA. I think a natty test booster with your SERM should be fine. You might look into a natural anabolic just to help keep strength up. Creatine, Betaine, etc. should help with that as well, especially if you went without those during your cycle.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
any organ support recommendations? ill look more into viron :) thanks for the very helpful information. I though t I had all my research done vbefore my cycle start and all my supps bought... and then I kept reading even more and BLAH found stuff that scared me. I just don't want gyno. and I'm really hoping this left pec pain is just crazy soreness and not the beginning of gyno.
CEL Cycle Assist is what I am using right now. CEL TUDCA for liver support is highly recommended as well.

nsvee

Awards
You could also run something like Inhibit-P for prolactin control with DAA. I think a natty test booster with your SERM should be fine. You might look into a natural anabolic just to help keep strength up. Creatine, Betaine, etc. should help with that as well, especially if you went without those during your cycle.
top-secret-nutrition vita-t

What's your thoughts on this? It's pretty cheap too for what it contains.

my main staple in PCT of course is clomid dosed at 25/25/25/25 hope that's a good dose

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Agree with above, I think tho maybe your clomid protocol should be 50/50/25/25 with the compounds & length running for.
The Viron would certainly be a good addition, imo much better then DAA. I'd drop the Erase & use examestane end of pct, no rebound.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
^this, and stanzol is not really needed, tudca should be in there with the msten and dmz. but yea a otc pct/assist plus your serm you will be fine, just get some tudca (someone on here has a code for a sale price too can't recall at the moment who or what it was). just taper that erase down and drag it out for the last few doses to maybe EOD to really taper it down and you should be fine as far as rebound

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
and I also agree with Chevy a real AI is much better option than erase ALWAYS

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
top-secret-nutrition vita-t

What's your thoughts on this? It's pretty cheap too for what it contains.

my main staple in PCT of course is clomid dosed at 25/25/25/25 hope that's a good dose
Meh. Looks pretty underdosed. Basically just a multi with pixie dusted test boosters at not near high enough doses.

I think the Viron is a good suggestion. Another good natty test booster is BPS EndoSurge Turbo. You could also look into the new Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT, not sure of release date, though.

nsvee

Awards
^this, and stanzol is not really needed, tudca should be in there with the msten and dmz. but yea a otc pct/assist plus your serm you will be fine, just get some tudca (someone on here has a code for a sale price too can't recall at the moment who or what it was). just taper that erase down and drag it out for the last few doses to maybe EOD to really taper it down and you should be fine as far as rebound
okay thanks for all the info. guys

seems like my PCT will be
Clomid (ill figure out doses soon but I think ill change it to 50/50/25/25, I just scared of the anti-sexual sides ... =/ )
Viron or similar strength OTC all 4 weeks
Erase tapered (3/2/1/1eod)

I'll look into a real AI but i'm not sure if I want to do that to be honest.

and yeah I have liver support running through both my cycle and pct I just need more tudca which ill get soon. drinking atleast 4.4 liters of bud light a day as well. since its all water basically plus beer carbs

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
could also go with blr's new letrone for AI, not trying to like push blr products as there is no benefit for me, but everything I have used from them is absolutely good.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
hopeful sarcasm with the bood lyte :)

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Clomid won't be too hard on you providing using a good effective test booster, can even add some maca for libido/energy boost if your worried about it. As long as you get get hold of real ai in a pinch then your g2g. Lol @ the bud lite