Epi/Tren/Dermatrest New Guy log

Darlz

Awards
I've been lurking around this forum reading for a couple months. I'm 31 and I'm 5'11 195 lbs and have been working out on and off since senior year of HS. I have done a couple cycles in my life, 4 cycles including my first Dianabol only cycle when I didn't know better. This is however only my second run with PH/ DS. My 6 week cycle looks like this:

Brawn Respawn Tren/Epi @ 6 week starting 90/30 weeks one for weeks one and two then bumping to 120/40 for the remaining 4 weeks as long as the sides aren't unbearable.

40 mgs of Dermatrest weeks 1-6 to hopefully serve the purpose of a test base. Yes I realize the best test base is of course test. I promised the old lady no more pinning.

I also have RC Exemestane and Prami on hand just in case. My two big questions before I start the log is; 1. How the hell are you guys measuring out your RC liquids and calculating to get the right dosage? I heard if your off on your early prami dosing, you are sick for hours. Also for this, anyone have a good method for dosimg transdermals? I knew that was the one thing that was gna be difficult as opposed to filling a needle. I'm currently just taking milk thistle and vitamins, I'm hoping for your suggestions before I start logging. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Darlz

Awards
Also, should I take my AI's right from the rip or should I keep them on hand just in case? Thanks in advance.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Same cycle with stano instead of dermatrest. I'm in the third week and it work........shredded and vascular and dispite the keto diet my muscle are big and full. In this third week I started Dostinex (cabergoline) 0,25mg E3D and my head is ligther, sleep and feel well and more optimistic. Exermestane just in case in the third week of PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Grab an oral syringe for your dermatrest and for your rc's. I always dump my dermatrest in a little Tupperware and you can measure out your doses perfectly with your syringe

Darlz

Awards
Awesome thanks for the heads up Yates. I've been preloading milk thistle and other vitamins like glucosamine and Hawthorne berry for the potential spike in BP. The cycle will start next week. I'll try and be as detailed as possible for you guys. Feiwong, did you have any issues with sides on your cycle?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Not really.......no letargy and consider my CKD......no BP and appetite is high ( had 2 weeks of liver and heart support preload)......no back pumps (I take 3g of taurine prewo)........maybe some light cramps (neck, abdomen) at night but nothing of issue. And the libido is normal too. Only I recommend to take the last dose not close to bed because of insomnia. My timing: 6,00 AM, 11,30 prewo, 5,30 PM

Darlz

Awards
Okay so I've started the cycle this week and after day 2, I've noticed a bit more energy and I'm running hot, sweatin a lil more than usual. Yates, your idea for the Tupperware and oral syringe when applying the Dermatrest are working perfectly. I must say though, hard for me to there is 60 1ml doses in that bottle. I may have to pick up another one to get through 6 weeks. The final looks like this;
90/30, 90/30, 120/40, 120/40, 120/40, 120/40 of the Tren Epi
6 weeks of 1ml or 50 mgs of trest for 6 weeks. I'm gonna start taking the Prami EOD .125 during week 2. I also have the Exemestane I was gonna keep for PCT or if necessary. My support supps are: milk thistle@375mgperday and Hawthorn berry both preloaded as well as basic vitamins and a creatine preworkout drink( full blown XXX by max muscle, I may drop it though cuz it's rough on the stomach). Any advice or opinions are welcome! Thanks.

Also, I started with taking 2 caps of the Tren/Epi in the am and one pre workout but I think I'm better off taking one in the AM and 2 pre w/o with the Trest. Thanks again.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad that worked out for you. The dermatrest might be a little short of 60ml (I have had one like that) but there is definitely 3 grams of trest base in that bottle.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the 4th week. 50 epi/150 tren/600 stano. It' all fine for now. The last 2 weeks I'll increase the stano till 900mg. Unfortunately got only 2 bottle of stano elite.
20mg epi/60mg tren/300mg in the morning, 20mg epi/60mg tren/300mg stano prewo, 10mg epi/30mg tren/300mg stano in the afternoon.

Darlz

Awards
DAY 8 : I weighed in this A.M. @ 201 which is a 5-6 pound increase in the first week. I didn't expect this so quickly and I'm thinking that it may be some water weight. I'm going to cut back on the creatine in my preworkout. No side effects to report on yet aside from the fact that I'm not that tired at night and maybe a lil water retention. That's it so far. I've seen an increase in reps so far and my workouts seem to have more pop longer into the workout. I can't say I've seen any big strength gains yet but it's early. Something I did decide to do was order a bottle of oral Trest. I was trying to get another bottle of the Derma Trest but unfortunately I placed the order a little too late and my source ran out. He offered me a swap so that's why I decided to get the bottle of oral Trest. The reason I was trying to get the second bottle is because I just didn't think there was enough for 6 weeks. I have no doubt that Trestoderm has 3 grams of Trest as you can really feel the potency of the compound. But at 1 or 1.5 ML a day, I don't think its gonna make 6 weeks. So I figured I'd throw in 25mgs of oral so I can maybe stretch what I have and ensure I'm taking a consistent dosage. What you guys think? How's everyone else's cycle goin?