[LOG] Militis ~ Super DMZ 2.0 cycle log

Militis

Militis

Awards
Hello! First log here, wish to have a fun ride with you all guys :)

My background in a nutshell: 25, male, Spanish, IT engineer, on the bench press since I was 16.
My stats: sad ectomorph, 176lbs, 188cm (74inch), low bf.

Cycle history: 4wk epistane cycle, nolva PCT ended 18month ago, i really loved it.

I decided to go with bsl sdmz 2 as my second cycle :) I know that it's a big jump from epi.

Other info: No gyno history, awfully prone to acne, I've had some insomnia problems in the past, bp always a little bit over standards (monitoring it every day)

Cycle plan 4 week:
Week1:
Bsl super dmz 2: 1caps AM=20mg=10mg dimethazine + 10mg methylstenbolone
Bsl gear support: 2caps Am
Bsl PCT IV: 1caps AM, 1caps PM

Week2-4:
Bsl super dmz 2: 1caps AM, 1capsPM. Total e/d=40mg=20mg dimethazine + 20mg methylstenbolone
Bsl gear support: 2caps Am
Bsl PCT IV: 1caps AM, 1caps PM

PCT
Week 5-8:
Bsl gear support: 2caps AM
Clomid: 50/50/25/25mg AM
Week 9-11:
Bsl Eradicate: 2caps am, 1caps PM.

Other supplements:
Universal Animal pump
BCAA
Biotech liverAid
(xcore Testoid)

Diet:
Bulk @ 4k kcal
Workouts schedule:
Pretty standard, I'll pay a lot of attention on put more weight on if my strength goes up ;)

Today is the 2nd day.
Yesterday (rest day) after the first drop I've had no reactions so I'm not allergic to the compound :D I woke up a couple of times in the night, probably due to bad weather.

Today I've had a good chest workout, I start all my workout with 15min of run and I've noticed a bit more resistance than usual. I've to mention also that my throat is always dry, I've lost the count of the times I've refilled my bottle.

That's all at the moment!
Please forgive my broken english and subscribe to my log :D
I'm also typing from my mobile, I'll probably edit this post to have better text style.
Any comments or tips are welcome!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
"Week 5-8 clomid @ 50"
It's pretty standard procedure to taper down your SERM dose.
50/50/25/25.

Militis

Militis

Awards
In
Can you post the dmz dosage instead oh caps ?
Thanks guys! So I'll taper down Clomid dosage ( 50\50\25\25).

1 sdmz caps is 20mg :
10mg dimethazine + 10mg methylstenbolone

I'm gonna edit the first post :)

Militis

Militis

Awards
Day 3:
I slept well last night, today is leg day :)
Appetite is going up, I eat like a cow and I'm always thirsty.
I Like it!

Methylated88

Awards
Im running this right now. Pretty much the same except Im going with nolva.instead of clomid and using a lot of tudca and udca.

Militis

Militis

Awards
Im running this right now. Pretty much the same except Im going with nolva.instead of clomid and using a lot of tudca and udca.
Are you in first week too?
I would use nolva because it gave me no sides, but I wanna try out Clomid, BTW in case of allergic reactions or severe side I also have nolva on my hand ;)

Methylated88

Awards
I actually am on my 4th day now. Not going to log it but will watch and conpare your progress. I started with 4 weeks of lgd 4033.

Militis

Militis

Awards
Ok bro! :D

Incredibly my BP today is lower than usual LOL, 135/80, I usually float around 145/85.

I'm just going to do a triceps&cardio wo, I'll update for bed time :)

Militis

Militis

Awards
I forgot to say that I've had my blood work done three weeks ago, my medic blamed me because I've wasted my money for that analysis

Militis

Militis

Awards
Day 4:
I feel muscle are fuller and more vascular all the day long!
I've noticed acne is coming as expected, but not so early :\

Militis

Militis

Awards
This is day 9:
Gains are unbelievable, I gained 3,5 lbs from day 0!
People started to notice my transformation, my gf asked me why my boobs and biceps are so big (she don't know).
I'm doing the best Workouts of my life.

Sides?
Well, acne is gone out of control, I started benzoile peroxide topical therapy and it works.

Two days ago I have had severe dizziness and nausea for 24 hours, I increased my water intake to 6liters/day(!!) and upped cals by 500 of complex carbs, now it's OK. blood pressure is OK, no back pumps, no lethargy. BTW I think my body can't handle such gains, I do not feel very well, it's hard to describe, anyway I'll keep the dosage to 1cps/day.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
This is day 9:
People started to notice my transformation, my gf asked me why my boobs and biceps are so big (she don't know).

Sides?
Well, acne is gone out of control, I started benzoile peroxide topical therapy and it works.

Two days ago I have had severe dizziness and nausea for 24 hours, I increased my water intake to 6liters/day(!!) and upped cals by 500 of complex carbs, now it's OK. blood pressure is OK, no back pumps, no lethargy. BTW I think my body can't handle such gains, I do not feel very well, it's hard to describe, anyway I'll keep the dosage to 1cps/day.
Sweet

Methylated88

Awards
This is day 9:

Sides?

Notice any vascularity?

Militis

Militis

Awards
I naturally have good vascularity and now is obviously increased. I just did one arm pull-ups and the pump is barely embarrassing.
Day 13:
Sickness of the first week is gone by diet&water adjustments, acne still here as always from my 14 XD
Gains are stable around 4lbs, strength still going up. I also look leaner I think I dropped some BF too.

I'm still on 1cps per day and I I'll keep it to the end of the cycle, the effectiveness is amazing.

I also noticed a sex drive boost, this weekend I've had the best ride of the year with my gf and I wanna f**k everything is moving around me, that's weird for me.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far
im in to see how you progress
keep us updated :)

Militis

Militis

Awards
I'm afraid I'm getting a bit of gyno :( what do you think, here the pics

s28.postimg.org/sipurbvu1/DSC_0004_2.jpg

s28.postimg.org/ykxhhtka1/DSC_0005_2.jpg

s28.postimg.org/hum3shlux/DSC_0006_2.jpg

Militis

Militis

Awards
Please copy and paste links on your address bar.

I can notice nipples are strange but they don't hurt and they aren't more sensible.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't look like gyno to me. I have pubertal gyno so I know what it feels like to have gyno and I definitely don't think that you have gyno. Plus with Epistane, you shouldn't get gyno on cycle. In fact many people say their previous gyno got reduced with Epistane. However in pct and post pct, there is a chance for gyno rebound. For that, you would need a SERM and an AI in pct. but I don't think you're in your pct yet.

It might be just a tad bit increase in fat that is making you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Methylated88

Awards
I have the same weird nipple issue! I stopped sdmz 2.0 last week. Because I bridged lgd into it. It shut me down hard. Feel way better already but I got a micro drop of clear liquid from each nip when squeezed pretty hard. I hear its normal if you squeeze hard enough and are a guy but idk. Freaked me out. So out came the exemestane and tamox. Lol

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Ya if anything, it might be from sdmz although I don't know if it does cause any gyno issue. But I know Epistane doesn't, at least not while on cycle

Methylated88

Awards
Ya if anything, it might be from sdmz although I don't know if it does cause any gyno issue. But I know Epistane doesn't, at least not while on cycle
I dont think it was the dmz. Ive ran msten at 30mg daily and dmz at 60mg daily in separate cycles. Neither caused gyno. They dont aromatize.
What I think happened was, i am so shut down that any estro i had would have been excessive. But dont quote me on that. Just a very stupid guess without bloods.

Militis

Militis

Awards
Actually I feel very well on this cycle, I feel strong and energic all the day and gains keep me motivated!

Well something under my nipples is growing up, dunno if it's subq water, fat tissue or real gyno but it warn me.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Actually I feel very well on this cycle, I feel strong and energic all the day and gains keep me motivated!

Well something under my nipples is growing up, dunno if it's subq water, fat tissue or real gyno but it warn me.
That is not gyno my friend. If you get gyno trust me you would not need anyone to tell you that you have it.