Ostarine and Estrogen or Prolactin?????

M

max d

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, so I have been around the PH world for a while and am getting too old for the harsh drugs so I decided to jump on the ostarine band wagon. im 3 weeks in but have noticed estrogen type sides within the first couple days from 25mg/day (from an RC company)... bloated with water weight, irritable, and decrease in libido. I had to cut back to 15mg within the first couple days because of bad headaches and now am at 20mg/day. Too take onto the estrogen side effects my nips are now bugging me. The last time this happened was on a mdrol cycle so it was to be expected. I have read studies that ostarine actually lowered estrogen in some old foagies so im confused. I have read that it may be an increase in prolactin which I am not as familiar with as I have never ran deca or tren. So, I am now a little confused if I should be combating estrogen or prolactin. And if anyone is wondering, no i didnt get bloods before hand or in the last couple weeks... i didnt think that would be necessary with ostarine but I guess I was wrong.

Today is the first day of the nips being really irritated so I just popped 10mg of nolva. So, I have something to help protect myself until I figure out what to do next. Do I try and A) fight prolactin with some Dopa Mucuna and B6; B) fight estrogen with some inhibit-e I have on deck; C) lower doseof ostarine to10ish; or D) discontinue and start PCT? My gut is telling me to lower the dose for a couple days and see if I can conitinue the ostarine at a lower dose so this SARM cycle was not a complete waste. I was trying to recomp with 3 bulking days and 4 cutting days but may just cut the dose (if my body is ok with that) and just focus on cutting and keeping muscle, which was the whole purpose of why ostarine was made.

Open to any suggestions and thanks in advance for the advice!!!!!!!!!!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey man,

I did a lot of research before, during and since taking Ostarine and I've never really seen prolactin raised as an issue. I've now googled "ostarine and prolactin" and of course there are a few results but nothing that seems all that credible to suggest Ostarine messes with prolactin.

If you are indeed battilng with oestrogen sides, reducing the Ostarine dosage I don't think is going to help you as your hormones are already out of whack. It probably can't hurt but I don't think it's going to alleviate your problem. It could actually put you further out of balance.

If they are indeed legit oestrogen sides you're going to need something stronger than Inhibit E to get yourself back in balance. A SARM is not useful on cycle, only in PCT. Exemestane (Aromasin) or Anastrazole (Arimidex/Adex) is what you need.

There's always a possibility your ostarine is tainted with something else as well, I would bear that in mind when deciding if you want to complete the cycle.

But your first port of call should be at least RC grade AI, I'd probably go with 25mg of Exemestane or 1mg of Adex straight up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have the right idea, drop osta dose and start dosing nolva and Inhibit E until you can get a better ai. Those 3 things might take care of your problem. If things get any worse I would reccomend you drop the osta. This is still a minor problem, get it under control before it becomes a big problem!

M

max d

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

I did a lot of research before, during and since taking Ostarine and I've never really seen prolactin raised as an issue. I've now googled "ostarine and prolactin" and of course there are a few results but nothing that seems all that credible to suggest Ostarine messes with prolactin.

If you are indeed battilng with oestrogen sides, reducing the Ostarine dosage I don't think is going to help you as your hormones are already out of whack. It probably can't hurt but I don't think it's going to alleviate your problem. It could actually put you further out of balance.

If they are indeed legit oestrogen sides you're going to need something stronger than Inhibit E to get yourself back in balance. A SARM is not useful on cycle, only in PCT. Exemestane (Aromasin) or Anastrazole (Arimidex/Adex) is what you need.

There's always a possibility your ostarine is tainted with something else as well, I would bear that in mind when deciding if you want to complete the cycle.

But your first port of call should be at least RC grade AI, I'd probably go with 25mg of Exemestane or 1mg of Adex straight up.
So I have had horrible luck with RC AIs as they have always been wayyyyyyyy underdosed! I do a lot of research on the diff RC companies and pick the most creditable but I guess they are all shady. I think I am done with them but I am running out of options. Ive added about 2lbs of water weight and now the nips are bugging and libido has crashed. So i am assuming my estrogen is high and are you saying that lowering the ostarine could put me in a worse position? If im following the logic would it be that if I lower the Ost then T may go down (if it ever increased) and my E would still be high putting me in a worse ratio?

You have the right idea, drop osta dose and start dosing nolva and Inhibit E until you can get a better ai. Those 3 things might take care of your problem. If things get any worse I would reccomend you drop the osta. This is still a minor problem, get it under control before it becomes a big problem!
So this morning I took about 13mg of ost just because the dose I am taking now is raising E and dont want to add to the problem. Also took my first dose of the OTC AI. Hopefully that takes care of the E so I can continue the cycle at the lower dose. In the mean time ill take my nolva to stop the E from binding to my breast tissue.

If that doesnt do anything I am going to just go into PCT on Friday. I had the Nolva lined up just incase but was originally planning on just using the OTC AI and some DAA for PCT. I dont think the Ost shut me down so do you think I should just use the Nolva and the OTC AI and taper off on both?

Thanks for the advice gents!!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I have had horrible luck with RC AIs as they have always been wayyyyyyyy underdosed! I do a lot of research on the diff RC companies and pick the most creditable but I guess they are all shady. I think I am done with them but I am running out of options. Ive added about 2lbs of water weight and now the nips are bugging and libido has crashed. So i am assuming my estrogen is high and are you saying that lowering the ostarine could put me in a worse position? If im following the logic would it be that if I lower the Ost then T may go down (if it ever increased) and my E would still be high putting me in a worse ratio?

So this morning I took about 13mg of ost just because the dose I am taking now is raising E and dont want to add to the problem. Also took my first dose of the OTC AI. Hopefully that takes care of the E so I can continue the cycle at the lower dose. In the mean time ill take my nolva to stop the E from binding to my breast tissue.

If that doesnt do anything I am going to just go into PCT on Friday. I had the Nolva lined up just incase but was originally planning on just using the OTC AI and some DAA for PCT. I dont think the Ost shut me down so do you think I should just use the Nolva and the OTC AI and taper off on both?

Thanks for the advice gents!!!!
Definitely taper off the ai and serm. It sounds like you have things figured out. Good job being prepared

M

max d

Awards
  • Established
Quick update.... the nolva I took yesterday did nothing for the itchy nips. On past PH cycles low dose nolva (10mg) helped ward off the nips until the AI kicked in... but this morning the nips are still bugging which is why I am thinking prolactin/progesterine but I can be wrong.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick update.... the nolva I took yesterday did nothing for the itchy nips. On past PH cycles low dose nolva (10mg) helped ward off the nips until the AI kicked in... but this morning the nips are still bugging which is why I am thinking prolactin/progesterine but I can be wrong.
Keep nolva rolling, bump to 20mg if necessary

M

max d

Awards
  • Established
Just an update. I finished my ostarine run last week (8weeks total). It looks like I was gtg with 10mg/day and low dose OTC AI. The last couple weeks it was eveident that my recomp was somewhat effective as I gained 2lbs of muscle and lost 1% body fat. I also maxed out on the big 3 and it was clear that i didnt lose any muscle as all my lifts have improved. I dont know how much to give credit to the ost as my diet was on point with a decent surplus on 2 days a week and a defecit the rest. I guess I have to give it some credit since on my two off days I was ony eating around 1700 cals and my maint is around 2600.

All in all I dont think I would do another ostarine run as i still had to deal with estrogen sides during and by the end I was pretty shut down. The whole point of the ost run was a supp that had basically no sides and it was evident that its not the case for me. However, since i bought way too much since I had to cut my dose down so much ill prob run a low dose again next yr (3mg and slowly ramp up to 10mg). At least now I know how I react ost... or how I react to whatever the RC company gave me ha

I appreciate the help Yates84!

Z

zcoskren34

Awards
How long did you stay pretty shut down. I'm there now (no bloods : ( ) but I just don't feel right and have sudden soreness in my knees. I'm hoping clomid 25/50/25 will bring me back to normal