First test e cycle

Weatherman

Awards
Starting my first test e cycle in a few weeks. Already have my nolva. Is letro or arimidex necessary while on cycle? I know test aromatizes but my friend running it now says he doesn't think I will need it. I'm around 12% body fat 175lbs. I'm planning to run an 8 to 10 week cycle at 500mg per week. Does this sound okay for a first cycle? Anything I am forgetting?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 175lbs at 12%, you need more meat. I'm not saying don't do the cycle, I'm saying pound the fridge and get the most gains from the cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 175lbs at 12%, you need more meat. I'm not saying don't do the cycle, I'm saying pound the fridge and get the most gains from the cycle.
Not necessarily he didn't tell us his height. OP how tall are you?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True^^^^

Weatherman

Awards
I'm 5 10. I try and eat 3200 calories a day. some days more some days less. I think I do need to get my diet in check more. Does test make you any hungrier while on cycle? I usually find myself not hungry a lot and forcing down the rest of my calories by the end of the day.

jrunner

Awards
I think you are better served to run 250 a week for 16 weeks or until supply is out. If this is your first cycle, no need to run 500. With appropriate calories/diet 250 will do some wonderful things.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Better to have it and not need it
I think you are better served to run 250 a week for 16 weeks or until supply is out. If this is your first cycle, no need to run 500. With appropriate calories/diet 250 will do some wonderful things.
Agreed with both of these guys.

Don't forget your PCT, on cycle supports of bloodwork.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle, if I recall correctly, was something like this. Those virgin receptors are gonna munch that stuff up.

Weatherman

Awards
That is honestly great to hear 250 a week I didn't think that would be enough but it sounds good to me, after a few weeks I can always up it if I need to. . It's 250 mg/ml so should I split that to two shots a week or just one shot a week? I have my pct (Nolva and test booster) and cycle support already. Just need to get an AI.

jrunner

Awards
Pin once per week. Be patient 250 will be plenty your first time. Too many gear noobs , not that you are one, get carried away. Realize 250 dose is four times more than you body will ever produce naturally. Longer low dose cycles are much better than the typical 12 week higher dose. Eat eat eat and then eat some more. About three weeks in you will notice the weight gain and the sides will be nill. It's a great ride and you never get to redo your first cycle. Btw don't stress the pct. 250 is not a crazy dose to stress all the other chemicals.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pin once per week. Be patient 250 will be plenty your first time. Too many gear noobs , not that you are one, get carried away. Realize 250 dose is four times more than you body will ever produce naturally. Longer low dose cycles are much better than the typical 12 week higher dose. Eat eat eat and then eat some more. About three weeks in you will notice the weight gain and the sides will be nill. It's a great ride and you never get to redo your first cycle. Btw don't stress the pct. 250 is not a crazy dose to stress all the other chemicals.
I thought 250 was about 2x usual trt therapy dose is about 125ew

Weatherman

Awards
I agree with the longer lower dose I feel like it will give my muscles and everything else more time to develop.