SARM triple stack info

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Hi to all.
i'm about to finish my first sarm lgd-4033 by PN cycle and i'd like to run the sarm triple stack made by dna Anabolics (neanderthal 2).
My question is: how much time i have to wait between the 2 cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on + pct = time off. Same rule applies to sarms

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
How was your LGD run bro?
i ran 5 weeks at 8mg ED.....gained about 2kg of lean mass and lost a bit of fat over abs.A lot of strenght and fast recovery in the gym...i liked this cycle :)

isaacj90

Awards
i ran 5 weeks at 8mg ED.....gained about 2kg of lean mass and lost a bit of fat over abs.A lot of strenght and fast recovery in the gym...i liked this cycle :)
That's awesome bro. I'm gonna be running this for a lean bulk in july!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure?. I read that the rest time of SARMS is shorter than AAS
Sarms effect your hpta the same way that aas does, I would reccomend that rule for anything hormonal

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Sarms effect your hpta the same way that aas does, I would reccomend that rule for anything hormonal
ok thank you!. What do you think about Neanderthal V2 (sarm triple stack?)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutritional Information x caps

SARM S4 25mg
Ostarine 15mg
GW-1516 10mg
I would start with 1 cap. S4 really screwed with my vision, it would be nice if the S4 was seperate so you could dose 5 days on, 2 days off. How long are you planning to run this stack for?

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
I would start with 1 cap. S4 really screwed with my vision, it would be nice if the S4 was seperate so you could dose 5 days on, 2 days off. How long are you planning to run this stack for?
i'd like to try it for about 5 weeks.What's your experience with S4?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'd like to try it for about 5 weeks.What's your experience with S4?
Have ran it a few times at 50mg ed. It has a short half life so twice a day dosing is optimal. After about 10 days of being on s4 I wake up with a giant black spot in the middle of my vision. It subsides as the day goes on but is still very noticable. I was also seeing everything in a yellow tint. It goes away after you discontinue the S4 but very sketchy

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Have ran it a few times at 50mg ed. It has a short half life so twice a day dosing is optimal. After about 10 days of being on s4 I wake up with a giant black spot in the middle of my vision. It subsides as the day goes on but is still very noticable. I was also seeing everything in a yellow tint. It goes away after you discontinue the S4 but very sketchy
uhmmm this is a very bad side effect...better to avoid s4?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The 2kg, was it "dry"
Or "wet" I'm interested in the compound but cant decide on which brand to use. I have this or Chaos & pain or the expensive DNA Anabolics LGD but it is £50 whilst the other 2 around £35. And all different mg's per cap 3/4/5... Decisions

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
The 2kg, was it "dry"
Or "wet" I'm interested in the compound but cant decide on which brand to use. I have this or Chaos & pain or the expensive DNA Anabolics LGD but it is £50 whilst the other 2 around £35. And all different mg's per cap 3/4/5... Decisions
IMHO they looks quite dry gains.Search for omega labs alphamass,their lgd seems good with an AI included in the mix

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMHO they looks quite dry gains.Search for omega labs alphamass,their lgd seems good with an AI included in the mix
Yeah I have seen it but unknown brand so unsure. PN seems legit.
Did you have any estro related issues with the LGD? As some people report that wth Ostarine (even though no aromatisation)

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
the only side i had was back pumps...libido was high during all the cycle and with DAA now is up to the sky :)