Super Mandro and Anabeta Elite Cycle

imchurki

Awards
First time posting here. This is by far the best site I've come across where I see members helping one another. Here is my current background:

Weight: 193lbs
Experience: 19 years
Current Supplements: Osta Shred, Anafuse, Norcodrene and Prolab's N-Lage3 (postworkout drink)
Additional Supplements: Multi-vitamin, Fish oil, Vitamin C and E

I'm currently on my 7th week of Osta Shred. Although the scale has not moved up or down, I've definitely seen a change in my body. My body fat levels have dropped but my muscles look fuller. My strength has skyrocketed despite using a carb cycle. Only downside is the testosterone suppression from the Osta Shred. Upon completion of this cycle, I plan on using: Post Cycle 3x by vital labs and DAA. Was also thinking of Anabeta since I've read it can increase testosterone levels. What do you guys think? I do not have a SERM and I honestly wouldn't know how to locate a reputable vendor. I was looking into more of going with OTC with the PCT.

Upon completion of my PCT, I want to start looking into increasing my lean body mass. I was considering the following supplements: Super Mandro, Anabeta Elite (in lieu of Andro the Giant which has the 4-Andro) and Anafuse. As for the PCT, Post Cycle 3x, DAA, and Rebirth. The reason I am hesitant of taking Andro the Giant or any other 4-Andro, or even Super Mandro itself, is the possibility of getting gyno. I don't have it but I'm concern I will taking the andros. I've never used PHs before and the current stack I have is the strongest I've taken before (however, it has given me the best results out of all the other junk I've taken). Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Capt Awesome

Awards
I'm new to this site as well, but I'll give you my input since I ran a cycle similar to this a few months ago. I ran finaflex 1 andro, which is basically identical to super mandro. What's funny is I ordered some super mandro last night because it was the same, anywho..... I stacked the 1 andro with Olympus labs Ep1c and ostrine. I was only able to get 3 good weeks out of the cycle because I got crazy sick for about 2 weeks or and ended up losing 11lbs the first week. That's right, I said a week. I started seeing results by the end of the first week in vascularity and fullness, which is atypical. I attribute it to the Ep1c. There's a rat study that shows that the catechins, to include epicatechin, upregulate 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. That's one of the enzymes that converts 1 andro into the final product of 1-test. Not sure if it applies to humans 100% but it seemed to work to me. I was up 3-4lbs the first week and kinda leveled out at 5+ the next week and stayed there for at least that week. I can't remember how much more I gained before I got sick, but it wasn't much if any. I say all of that to tell you that I liked the stack and will be doing it again starting as soon as my super mandro gets here. I prefer Olympus labs stuff and would recommend using Ep1c unleashed instead of Anafuse, but that's just me. Anafuse seems to get pretty good reviews, however. The lethargy was horrible for me, but I'm not sure if it was the ostarine or 1-andro. I ended up adding some 4 andro the second week just to gets some energy. I really don't think a natural test booster like Anabeta will give you what you want while on cycle. You could always wait to see if lethargy is even an issue and then buy some 4-andro if it is. It will suck for a couple days until it comes in the mail, but it could save you $65 if lethargy isn't an issue for you. Just a thought.... I just used DAA, epicatechin, and laxogenin in my pct and seemed to be fine. I did not get my test checked however to see if I fully recovered. 1-andro won't shut most people down like super dmz and the like. Gyno was not an issue. Just don't take more than 3g of DAA during pct. When you take too much of it you increase your prolactin and get puffy, itchy, leaky nipples, just saying.... I know a guy.. All in all its a good stack and I think you will like it. 3 caps a day evenly spaced with meals will be good for the 1 andro. I say space them out because that's how they did it in the 1 andro study where they averaged 8ish pounds in 4 weeks. Oh take the epicatechin with orange juice. Little known fact citrus juices like orange, lemon, and grapefruit increase the absorption of all the catechins including epicatechin greatly. That's all I can think of at the moment. Let me know if you have any questions.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this site as well, but I'll give you my input since I ran a cycle similar to this a few months ago. I ran finaflex 1 andro, which is basically identical to super mandro. What's funny is I ordered some super mandro last night because it was the same, anywho..... I stacked the 1 andro with Olympus labs Ep1c and ostrine. I was only able to get 3 good weeks out of the cycle because I got crazy sick for about 2 weeks or and ended up losing 11lbs the first week. That's right, I said a week. I started seeing results by the end of the first week in vascularity and fullness, which is atypical. I attribute it to the Ep1c. There's a rat study that shows that the catechins, to include epicatechin, upregulate 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. That's one of the enzymes that converts 1 andro into the final product of 1-test. Not sure if it applies to humans 100% but it seemed to work to me. I was up 3-4lbs the first week and kinda leveled out at 5+ the next week and stayed there for at least that week. I can't remember how much more I gained before I got sick, but it wasn't much if any. I say all of that to tell you that I liked the stack and will be doing it again starting as soon as my super mandro gets here. I prefer Olympus labs stuff and would recommend using Ep1c unleashed instead of Anafuse, but that's just me. Anafuse seems to get pretty good reviews, however. The lethargy was horrible for me, but I'm not sure if it was the ostarine or 1-andro. I ended up adding some 4 andro the second week just to gets some energy. I really don't think a natural test booster like Anabeta will give you what you want while on cycle. You could always wait to see if lethargy is even an issue and then buy some 4-andro if it is. It will suck for a couple days until it comes in the mail, but it could save you $65 if lethargy isn't an issue for you. Just a thought.... I just used DAA, epicatechin, and laxogenin in my pct and seemed to be fine. I did not get my test checked however to see if I fully recovered. 1-andro won't shut most people down like super dmz and the like. Gyno was not an issue. Just don't take more than 3g of DAA during pct. When you take too much of it you increase your prolactin and get puffy, itchy, leaky nipples, just saying.... I know a guy.. All in all its a good stack and I think you will like it. 3 caps a day evenly spaced with meals will be good for the 1 andro. I say space them out because that's how they did it in the 1 andro study where they averaged 8ish pounds in 4 weeks. Oh take the epicatechin with orange juice. Little known fact citrus juices like orange, lemon, and grapefruit increase the absorption of all the catechins including epicatechin greatly. That's all I can think of at the moment. Let me know if you have any questions.
Holy write a book already...

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I would take some time off chems/hormones and see if you keep the progress you've made. Going directly from pct to another compound isn't ever really advised here. If you are afraid of gyno, don't play with hormones... Also if you want to use hormones, you need a serm, don't play around with things that will mess you up if you are not going to do it the proper way.

imchurki

Awards
I would take some time off chems/hormones and see if you keep the progress you've made. Going directly from pct to another compound isn't ever really advised here. If you are afraid of gyno, don't play with hormones... Also if you want to use hormones, you need a serm, don't play around with things that will mess you up if you are not going to do it the proper way.
Thanks for all the input! IronAddiction, are you saying that if I don't have a SERM like Clomid, I shouldn't try a PH like 1-Andro (e.g., Super Mandro)? Would a PCT in conjunction with Rebirth be just as good as a SERM? What would you advise for a newbie like me?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
you can get away with running rebirth and like super pct for 1-andro.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
but anything more than andro's I wouldn't mess with without a serm like clomid, tamoxifen (nolva), toremifene