Chaos and Pain LGD-4033 8 week Log

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to be chosen to run a bottle of the new Chaos & Pain LGD-4033.

My log should be an 8 week run, and I will be adding in a bottle of Andro Quad at week 2, to run for 4 weeks alongside the LGD.

If anyone has any suggestions about adding in the Andro Quad (or leaving it out completely) please let me know.

My setup is as follows:

1 LGD-4033 (5mg) daily
2 CEL Epi-Plex daily (1 PWO and 1 later on workout days, 1 in AM/1 in PM rest days)
5g Creatine daily
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous daily
Orange Triad
Orange Oximega
CEL Cycle Assist (1/2 dose: 4 caps daily, split 2/2 with meals)
SNS Noopept XT (20-30mg daily), along with Focus XT in the mornings (I usually work out mid-day).

Preworkout usually consists of 1 scoop of NeuroSurge right now, with my Creatine, Betaine added in along with 6g of Cit Mal.

I have been doing a DUP style workout, but I think I am switching back to 5/3/1 BBB for this log, as I don't have enough time to do the workouts right now, and I am feeling a little beat up LOL. I'm hoping the LGD will help my recovery a bit :)

So, now my workouts will be:

M OHP 5/3/1, BBB Bench (5 X 10 @ 70%), Face Pulls (5 X 10)
T DL 5/3/1, Leg Press (5 X 10 @ 70%)
Th Bench 5/3/1, BBB OHP (5 X 10 @ 70%), DB Rows (5 X 10)
F Squat 5/3/1, BBB DL (5 X 10 @ 70%), Leg Curls ( 5 X 10)

Weight this morning: 242

I will take some pics tonight or tomorrow for later comparison.

My current lifts are not awesome, but I hope to improve that:

OHP: 150
Bench: 215
DL: 385
Squat: 250

My Squat is horrible, and I still can't seem to get the form exactly right, I get more risk than benefit from high rep Squats, so I am using Leg press instead.

PCT will be Torem:

120/120/120/80/80/80/80 1st week
80 per day second week
40 per day 3rd week

I also have some Anastrozole on hand for E, as well as Inhibit E and Elimistane.

I will continue Cycle Assist, and will add in PCT Assist as well.

Nutrition:

It has been hard as hell lately for me to track nutrition for some reason. I'm going to stick with around 3k calories per day to see what happens. I'm hoping for a recomp with the LGD, but kight ease into a bulk towards the end, depending on the results I am seeing :)
LGD front.jpg
LGD back.jpg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

To start I would like to once again thank pyrobatt and C & P for allowing me to try this SARM for free. I enjoyed this run, and am interested to see what I could do with an 8 week run on this at 10mg.

My starting weight was 242#, and I weighed in at 247 this morning. So, about a 5 lb. gain. I really need to get back to tracking my calories and macros like I did when I dropped my weight the first time. I think I may have acheived even more mass increase if I had.

I will be comparing this to Osta, as it is the only SARM I have experience with. I felt some lethargy about the second week, but it seems to have tapered off completely. Libido was excellent, if not a bit elevated, throughout my run. I have noticed a bit of testicular atrophy as of late, but still good morning wood and no problem with erection quality. As I stated, I'm getting bloods done tomorrow actually. I planned to this morning, but wasn't able to make it in time. I need to be fasted and early AM to get accurate results.

I feel like Ostarine shut me down more than LGD, but I ran both of my Ostarine cycles for about 8 weeks. The shutdown might be similar if this was run for 8 weeks.

I had excellent strength increases throughout, starting around the end of week 1. It seemed to kick in more quickly than Ostarine. I added pounds to all of my lifts, with the exception of Squats bc of my Achilles tendon issue.

I ran Inhibit E at 3 caps per day throughout, along with Cycle Assist. No Estro issues to speak of, even with OTC AI.

Overall, this is excellent for strength and mass. I will be running it again at some point, and might possible stack it with something else next time.

Here are some pics, I haven't looked at them side by side yet. Interested to see if there are any changes:

June 29 LGD.jpg

June 29

July 15 LGD.jpg

July 15

July 27 LGD.jpg

July 27

IMO, I look a little bloated in today's photo. Maybe a little too much indulgence over the weekend, LOL.

Apologize about the lighting issues, thought it would be OK in the same place each time. Weird.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Misfit, don't they want you to run the LGD solo for 4 weeks before you introduce the Andro Quad...?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Misfit, don't they want you to run the LGD solo for 4 weeks before you introduce the Andro Quad...?
pyrobatt said whatever I wanted to do was cool with him. What do you think would be best? I trust your opinion :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother. It's all about what the customer wants. Do what you want to.

All I know is LGD is not only a great standalone but an amazing stacker

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure. Good luck with the cycle. Looking at the solo Ligandrol run would be more interesting for me, but I'll follow your log regardless.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run it solo brother and then you can gauge effectiveness more accurately... IMO. Up to you though.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you guys are right. I'm going to run just the LGD. From what I have read, 5mg should be plenty.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt said whatever I wanted to do was cool with him.
What do you think would be best? I trust your opinion :)
if it was 2 PH's / SAMRS that you have run before i would suggest staggering them about 2 weeks apart.

Product 1: Weeks 1 - 8
Product 2: Weeks 3 - 8

If its 2 things you've never run before I would suggest running them 4 weeks apart so that you can gauge
how you react to the 1st one for at least 4 weeks and you should see all the effects from it by week 4.
Then introduce the 2nd compound in week 5.

Product 1: Weeks 1 - 8
Product 2: Weeks 5 - 8

I think you guys are right. I'm going to run just the LGD. From what I have read, 5mg should be plenty.
Sounds like a plan bro. You can always shorten the 8 weeks down to 6 weeks solo. Then bridge into a stacked
run for another 4-6 weeks. Just make sure the 2nd compound in something you've run previously so you know
what to expect and not running 2 new compounds.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I've run Ostar1ne twice before, but never run LGD or any of the Andros.

The Andro Quad has pretty low doses of 1 and 4 Andro, so don't expect too much from those. It also has Laxo in it, which I also haven't run before.

Maybe I'll add Andro Quad at the end of the run, in the last two weeks, so the Osta kicks in by the time the LGD is done.

I had very limited time due to a busy day, so I hit the gym for about 30 minutes around 2PM. I actually surprised myself a bit on my 5+ set on OHP. With the DUP program I was on, I hadn't done OHP regularly for over a month, so I started lower than usual. Ended up with 10 reps at 115, which is cool :).

I know the LGD hasn't kicked in that quickly, so I'm really looking forward to when it does!

I had a weird thing happen at work tonight at my second job. I got kinda dizzy and nauseated. However, I didn't eat much today, and may have been a little dehydrated as well. I'll keep av watch on this to make sure. I read some reports of hypoglycemia with LGD after I got home, so I didn't know it had that possibility before it happened.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would also check your BP every couple days to see how its effecting you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do, but. Thanks! If I notice it going up, I'll take a full dose of Cycle Assist. Hopefully that will deal with it.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Subbed for sure. Good luck with the cycle. Looking at the solo Ligandrol run would be more interesting for me, but I'll follow your log regardless.
I may be using Lgd solo I was gonna stack it with GW but I may save that to stack with ostarine for after my LGD run not sure yet

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Im probably going to be doing the same, however I have 4andro on hand in case of any lethargy breakouts

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about lethargy myself.
The only lethargic sides I've seen from sarms is from osta which is due to neurotransmitters. I experienced this in a very pronounced way at 30mg.

I've never take LGD so...we shall see!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
The only lethargic sides I've seen from sarms is from osta which is due to neurotransmitters. I experienced this in a very pronounced way at 30mg.

I've never take LGD so...we shall see!
would you know about the possibility of any estro related sides?? Was thinking about running Arimistane throuhgout JUST IN CASE, and i have forma on hand

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would you know about the possibility of any estro related sides?? Was thinking about running Arimistane throuhgout JUST IN CASE, and i have forma on hand
I've read that LGD is pretty dry compared to Osta. Everyone is different though. I always have AIs on hand just in case.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not aware of any.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Two:

I think I may have been a bit dehydrated yesterday, as when I woke up this morning, I weighed about 236.8#.

Only had time to hit Deadlifts today, and hit 6 reps on my 5+ set.

I was going to hit Leg Press and/or Squats and legs, but ran out of time. Maybe later I'll go back to the gym, if not, I'll hit legs at my apartment gym this weekend.

Nothing much to note yet from LGD. Getting a little more fullness/muscle hardness, but not sure if I can attribute that to the LGD just yet.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
LGd does not aromatize but arimistane would not hurt to take with the cycle as it'll dry you out and isn't that great of an AI . As for lethargy it's possible as LGD will shut you down it just depend how you start to feel in the last weeks of your cycle

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Rest day today. I've noticed a bit of a mood improvement, and recovery seems to be pretty good. Probably still too early to tell the effects of LGD just yet. I've seen reports of it "kicking in" around days 5-7.

Tomorrow I have Bench 5+, with BBB OHP and some accessories. I've been neglecting accessories lately, so I'm going to try to hit some upper back tomorrow with face pulls and maybe some rowing. I'll also try to hit bis and tris :)

As far as the dizziness/nausea at work the other night, I think it was related to hydration. No other negative effects to report yet.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3

Rest day today. I've noticed a bit of a mood improvement, and recovery seems to be pretty good. Probably still too early to tell the effects of LGD just yet. I've seen reports of it "kicking in" around days 5-7.

Tomorrow I have Bench 5+, with BBB OHP and some accessories. I've been neglecting accessories lately, so I'm going to try to hit some upper back tomorrow with face pulls and maybe some rowing. I'll also try to hit bis and tris :)

As far as the dizziness/nausea at work the other night, I think it was related to hydration. No other negative effects to report yet.
To clarify, are you running this solo for initial period to asses tolerance/effects? Or stacked?

Sorry if I missed where you mentioned this.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To clarify, are you running this solo for initial period to asses tolerance/effects? Or stacked?

Sorry if I missed where you mentioned this.
Solo, 5mg per day :) Besides my support and everyday supps.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solo, 5mg per day :) Besides my support and everyday supps.
In for the gains. I'm looking at this very product and your feedback will be one of the determining factors on if I buy it or not :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the gains. I'm looking at this very product and your feedback will be one of the determining factors on if I buy it or not :)
Awesome! Hope I can fulfill expectations. I'll probably be adding much more volume and accessory work as I go, it's been hectic lately at work.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome! Hope I can fulfill expectations. I'll probably be adding much more volume and accessory work as I go, it's been hectic lately at work.
I don't know an awful lot about the compound, but if the studies are anything to go by, I think 1.5-2 week mark you should be noticing/feeling something as the studies I think the Max dosage were 1mg, your on 5mg so logic tells me you will feel it bro soon, I hope :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know an awful lot about the compound, but if the studies are anything to go by, I think 1.5-2 week mark you should be noticing/feeling something as the studies I think the Max dosage were 1mg, your on 5mg so logic tells me you will feel it bro soon, I hope :)
I'm hoping so :) I'll be watching the scale and my waist when I start to see weight gain :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

I am starting to feel pretty alpha lately. My muscles seem to be firming up as well. Not sure about strength effects just yet, but I smashed 10 reps on my 5+ week on Bench. It was only 170, but still pretty good for me. Puts my estimated 1RM at around 225, which I have yet to hit (I think it's a mental block LOL).

I also attempted to hit 5 X 10 of OHP at 70%, but had to drop down to 55% estimate. The pump I was getting was insane. I also did 3 X 15 Face Pulls and 1 set of 25 Tricep Rope Pushdowns just to get a bit extra pump. My shoulders felt crazy pumped for a while!

Maybe I'll leave out some of the pump ingredients I normally take just to see if this is from LGD or not. Preworkout I had 1 scoop of Focus XT, 7 caps of Green Bulge, 2.5g Betaine, 1g Agmatine, and 6g of Citrulline Malate along with (1) 200mg Caffeine tab. Of course, I also took my 1 cap of LGD-4033 pre as well. I also dose 1 cap of Epi-Plex preworkout, with another cap 4 hours later.

Last night at my second job I was feeling alpha as hell for some reason. Time flew by, which is great :)

I really need to get back to tracking my intake more meticulously. Lately I've just been eating whatever, but being conscious of getting enough protein at the minimum. I've noticed I seem more hungry lately as well.

I've seen people talking about LGD kicking in on or around Day 5, so maybe it is taking effect. No effect on libido yet, and no lethargy to report either.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm feeling a bit letargic at week 5 (last)
Not looking forward to that, if I get it. That's another reason why I was debating adding in the Andro Quad, hoping that the 1 and 4 Andro may help stave that off. Of course, they are pretty low dosed, so there's that.

Sorry if I missed it, but what dosage are you running?

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Not looking forward to that, if I get it. That's another reason why I was debating adding in the Andro Quad, hoping that the 1 and 4 Andro may help stave that off. Of course, they are pretty low dosed, so there's that.

Sorry if I missed it, but what dosage are you running?
8mg everyday mate in the morning

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was referring on the pn site. 100$ on their site. 39.99 on retailers. That's one hell of a price gap!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not so sure about the testing on their stuff either.
True. I've never heard of the company till this thread.

We are third party tested and I can only speak for my company.

I can however say it is a bit concerning that there's a 3 page thread on am asking for answers to lab test.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I ordered CnP for a reason, no worries mate. 3rd party tested > price

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

I'm so glad it is Friday!

Hit Squats this morning, felt decent. Hit 8 reps on my 5+ set. Feel decently strong. Pretty tired this morning, as it has been a hectic week. Looking forward to family time tomorrow and Sunday. Next week I'll have a four day weekend, due to the 4th :D

Feeling a little more slim and muscles are feeling more full by the day. After Squats I hit some curls just to get a bit more arm work. Recovery seems to be great lately. Don't feel very beat up at all. I will be ramping up accessories more next week, and depending on how I feel I may bump up to two caps (10mg) ED for the remainder. Time will tell.

Still not sure it has "kicked in" fully. I will probably be better able to tell during Monday's workout, after a hopefully restful weekend.