8 week Ostarine 25mg and Cardarine 10mg log

BadTheo2015

Awards
The Cycle

25mg Ostarine
10mg Cardarine

PCT

Clomid, unsure about dosage. Don't know if to do 150mg day 1, 100mg days 2-7, 50mg days 8-22 or 50mg everyday.

About me

Height 163cms
Weight 11 stone 13 lbs
Bodyfat 12-15% (See abs but haven't got abs, not tested)
Age 30

Previous cycles

Anavar 8 weeks
Clen 2 on 1 off
Haladrol weeks 5-8

Plus I've taken in other cycles haladrol, epistane, ultradrol, trenavar and possibly some other compounds but can't remember as over a year or two ago and not all at once.

Reason for log

Help other and get feedback on what I am doing. Knowledge is great and I appreciate peoples help on this forum.

Training

I train 3-4 days a week which is split into a two day routine. Day 1 chest, back and biceps and day 2 shoulders, legs and triceps.

I work in 8 week blocks of 5-8 reps and then 15 reps. The cycle will cover 2 weeks low reps and 6 weeks high reps. When 5-8 reps its normally 3 exercises 5 sets of each last set a burnout. When 15 reps its normal 2 exercises 10 sets.

For cardio I'm a bit unsure, my calories are low and I'm feeling great and losing weight without cardio. But being on something anti-catabolic I'm going to start doing some form of cardio.

Diet

I'm a boring fart... It's mostly chicken, brown rice and broccoli 3-4 times a day. Wholegrain oats for breakfast. A few shakes and some fruit. Except twice a week I have a cheat meal which normally is a pizza at 690 calories which still keeps me below maintenance calories. Plus 'special' events I eat whatever... But don't currently have any of them coming up, next special event will probably be the wife's birthday...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose clomid at 50/50/25/25

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
It sure will
I have seen people liking osta at even 10-15 mg.
I am waiting on my orders. Was originally planning to run 1 andro and m1d first but now I'm leaning towards osta first to get a little leaner before i run the stack!

BadTheo2015

Awards
Day 1-3

So despite me starting this log on Monday the SARMs arrived last Friday. Friday to Sunday nothing different was felt, there were no gym sessions over the weekend and it was father's day on Sunday so diet was not on par. On Sunday I did have a slight headache.

BadTheo2015

Awards
Day 4

So first session in the gym (chest, back and biceps). Though I expected to feel nothing I did feel as if I had more energy. Weights being lift were no different than before but I was completing sets easier. My first 3 sets of 5 on flat bench was done with 265lbs it felt good and I will use this figure to test every few weeks to see if strength is increasing. As I am cutting I have decided to add cardio in the form of Insanity which felt good but I forgot how hard it is and it was only the fit test.

Diet was on par which was wholegrain oats for breakfast, 1.5 chicken breast,brown rice and brocolli about 11, same again about 3, shake about 7, chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli 8:30 and a banana about 9:30. This is just a standard day so when I say on par in future posts it will be identicle to this.

Other notable things is the headache I got, went away with normal paracetamol but was painful for an hour or two. I am also a light sleeper... And since Sunday I have been waking up an hour or so before I get up. Unsure if this is a side or me just being sleepless.

This is my first real log. If you want any information on anything I am taking, experiencing or missing for it to be a good log let me know.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which products are you using specifically for the Ostarine & Cardarine?

BadTheo2015

Awards
It's EPG Ostalean 120caps 12.5mg and Platinum Nutraceuticals SARM-GW: PPAR-B 60caps 10mg.

BadTheo2015

Awards
DAY 5

Diet on par.

Gym session was shoulders, legs and triceps. First exercise was a Military Press at 110lbs. This is something I would normally struggle with but I pushed 4 sets of 10 out without hardly feeling it. It just felt awesome as did the rest of the workout.

What I did notice is the durectic effect of what I believe to be the GW. It was something I wasn't aware of and had to Google. Anyone who has ever done a keto diet will be able to associate, when you first hit ketosis and can't stop going to the toilet, well same thing, if not more pronounced.

I still had a very slight headache which I'm hoping will go soon and I had an awesome sleep last night which makes me believe my sleepless nights before were due to just me being a light sleeper.

Another thing to note which may affect some... I suffer from IBS. Which is one reason why my diet is very boring and repetitive as this normally helps to keep it fully under control. However, for the last couple of days it's been flaring up a bit, nothing too serious that I can't live with but still annoying.

BadTheo2015

Awards
Yes, I am from and currently living in the UK.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's EPG Ostalean 120caps 12.5mg and Platinum Nutraceuticals SARM-GW: PPAR-B 60caps 10mg.
I love how pn calls gw a ppar beta modifier, it's actually a ppar delta modifier. At least they didn't call it a sarm! Bad advertising imo

BadTheo2015

Awards
Lol places are very limited... I only found 3-4 online sites selling SARMs

BadTheo2015

Awards
Cool, we started pretty much the same time. Do you have any other experiences with SARMs or other GW product? This is my first step into it all...

Keep me updated with how its goes... Hope it goes good. Are you doing at 10 or 20mg?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool, we started pretty much the same time. Do you have any other experiences with SARMs or other GW product? This is my first step into it all...

Keep me updated with how its goes... Hope it goes good. Are you doing at 10 or 20mg?
I started day one on 1 cap (12.5mg) then since upped to 25mg per day. No other experience with these type of chemicals (SARMs) but others.

Yes I will keep you updated. It's slow compound so not expecting anything for 2-4 weeks as in the study it was ran for 12 weeks at 3mg.

BadTheo2015

Awards
DAY 6

Rest day

Diet was same except for small pizza in place of last meal. Calories around 2k.

Was in a rush in the morning and forgot to take caps so had to wait until 5:30pm before taking them. I have got to say I'm pretty sure the later dosage affected my sleep, I sleep until early morning then drifted in and out of sleep until I wake up and woke up feeling generally worn out.

I have noticed as well I feel alot warmer, sweating at night and feeling uncomfortably warm throughout the day.

BadTheo2015

Awards
DAY 7

Diet on par.

Still pissing like a race horse.

Training was chest, back and biceps. The guy I train with has a bit of a shoulder injury so we decided to switch to high reps today instead of waiting until Monday. Obviously I expect a pump doing high reps but it was insane, borderline painful. But felt amazing.

Cardio wise I did 15 mins on the stepper... Which is all I could fit in. My work effort was up but I just wasn't feeling as if it was touching, after I finished I felt good, not worn out or knackered which I normally feel.

BadTheo2015

Awards
Also forgot to mention... Body temperature seems up. I'm sweating loads and generally feeling warmer.

BadTheo2015

Awards
Day 8

Diet on par

Rest day

Headaches are gone

Now dosing 45 mins before gym session

BadTheo2015

Awards
Day 9

Hectic Saturday, managed to fit in a gym session. Shoulders only though, ran out of time. Was good, didn't have time for cardio pretty gutted at this session. Would of liked to of done much more but time didnt permit.

Diet not on par, cravings for carbs is going crazy... Gave in and ate alot of ice cream. Not happy with myself. Decided to up brown rice per portion by 10g see if that helps with feeling fuller and cravings.

BadTheo2015

Awards
DAY 10

Rest day

Diet on par

I seem to be sore from sessions in the week; don't know if I'm pushing harder because I'm taking something, the higher reps or the compounds themselves. Besides that nothing to report.

BadTheo2015

Awards
Day 11 and 12

Diet on par, I have upped the brown rice by 10g per meal (30g total) and added an extra protein shake into the day in hope it starves off any cravings I may get. So far so good.

Day 11 chest and back and day 12 shoulders and legs. 30 mins of cardio each day. I feel as if the GW is really kicking in on the cardio, I feel as if I can go longer and harder plus recover alot better. Weights which I'm now hitting 15 reps per set with (total 20 sets twice a week) is getting me soo pumped. I can't think of a time where I have experienced pumps like this. Border line painful. However I have noticed that towards the end of the session my energy levels dipping.

In regards to the AI... Despite not experiencing any est sides yet I decided to start taking. Though I messed up on the AI I bought... inhibit E... New formula not old! Last time I had it was old fomula and I wasn't aware when I bought it that it had changed. I started taking 1 cap per day, with the idea of taking 2 caps per day in month 2. Would inhibit E new fomula be any good what so ever? Or should I get something else encase I get est sides?

BadTheo2015

Awards
Also I noted earlier on in the log the SARMs were ****ing with my IBS. This has also now disappeared.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Id like to hear about how your cycle is going if youd like to provide us some more updates. Ive got e few weeks to go till i start the same stack except im adding in some mk677

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting so far, plz keep us updated

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established