Beginner PH question

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to prohormones and was wondering if they are right for me. I'm 21 years old, about 185 with I would say 25% Body fat. I don't really keep track of calories, but will start keeping track. I workout about 5 days a week, yoga/stretching 1 day a week, then 1 day off to help recoup and have been going at it for about 3 months now. I want to get into shape now, because I have a baby on the way in February and I know I won't have too much time on my hands between work, school and the baby. My end goal is not to be too massive, but I want to be able to get down to 8-10% body fat.

Do you think I'm a candidate for a prohormone stack or find another avenue?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 25% and 21 years old I would stay away from prohormones for now. I would cut first and then maybe look into some natural anabolics. I would use something like norcodrene, forskolin, and perhaps an epi product like epi-plex ( I am currently using and it's great for recomping) or alphamax which has forskolin in it. Get your body fat down and get your diet dialed in way before any prohormones. I would wait a couple years and reach your maximum natural potential first.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks man. I'll definitely get on that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In short, no. You're too young, too high bf and need time to learn about what you could be taking.

Get your diet and training dialed and you'll drop that bf down into the low teens in a few months no problem.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established