PH Beginner Cycle

enduregt

Awards
Hey guys - I'm looking to run another PH cycle at the beginning of July and was curious on length / suggestions. Currently 6'0 and around 187lbs. Guessing around 12% bf. Eating 2100 cals in a deficit.

Back in April I ran LG Sciences cutting kit which included 1-Andro, 17-Pro Andro, and Epi-Andro. The PCT it came with was Form-XT. All of these were liquid sub-lingual for delivery. I wasn't a fan of sub-lingual and I felt as if the dosages weren't accurate. I followed dosing instructions and didn't deviate -- couldn't tell much different in strength gains honestly, maybe slighter more than normal. Endurance definitely increased as far as pounding it more reps with heavier weight. No sides, just back pumps which I plan on having taurine on hand this go round. Ran this for about 5 weeks -- again I don't trust their dosing instructions.

Thought about running Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, & Androvar. I have some AMS Super Cycle for cycle support. PCT of Post Cycle 3X and DAA Max. I've read you need to run 1-Andro for 8 weeks to truly get benefit out of it -- is this something I should consider? Really looking for more input as I've been doing lots of reading as I'd like to have a much better and worth while PH cycle this next go round that gets me much better results.

Cheers.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No serm for pct? 8 weeks of those 3 prohormones is going to shut you down. You need nolva or clomid

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Yep. You need a SERM for your PCT. that cycle ought to treat you pretty nice though. You would see some nice gains.

enduregt

Awards
Thanks for the quick replies -- answer is yes, I do plan on running a SERM. Neglected to mention that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you would be good to go. No changes strictly necessary.

enduregt

Awards
Just a quick update - I've had to delay running this until early to late September due to trips etc. As it stands I plan on running it as follows:

6 week cycle
Super Mandro: 3 / 3 / 3 / 4 / 4 / 4 (3 caps being 330mg, 4 caps being 440mg)
Andro the Giant: 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3
Androvar: 3 / 3 / 3 / 4 / 4 / 4
Super Cycle: 4 per day as labeled
Taurine: As needed

4 week PCT
Super Cycle: 4 per day as labeled
Post Cycle 3X: 4 per day - 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM
DAA Max: 4 per day - 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM
Clomid: 35 / 35 / 17 / 17

I'll most likely be eating around 4000 cals per day. I think I'm going to log this as well for everyone. Will run bloods before and post PCT.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Clomid 17 17???? Huh?

Never heard of that dosage. Is that your own idea?

enduregt

Awards
Just 1ml and .5ml amounts. I think it's technically 17.5. Could always be more exact for typical 10 or 20 dosages.