Superdrol epi bridge

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Hi guys, im going to start a superdrol and epistane bridge next month.
This is my second ph cycle, my first cycle was hdrol.
These are my cycle going to be,
Week 1, 10mg sdrol
Week 2, 20mg sdrol
Week 3, 10mg sdrol + 20mg epi
Week 4 - week 6, 30mg epi
I have liv 52, ad3 pct, and nolva going to be 20/20/10/10
Need some advice here if i miss something, i really want to know more about back pumps.
Oh yeah, im 34 years old
Thanks

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Sdrol without test sounds nasty. Consider your options.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking two methyls youll wanna bump up your liver support.... use coupon code TUDCA15 and save 15% off Olympus Labs TUDCA (30G). Stock up for future cycles or general health!

Codes good til midnight on Friday!
www.NUTRIVERSE.com

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as back pumps get taurine and you will be good to go.

Cycle looks pretty good overall but on top of the tudca I would ditch the liv52 and get cycle assist. Liv52 is a bunch of whole plants thrown in a capsule (I too thought it was effective at one time) your organs will thank you. It has quality extracts for liver, Bp, and prostate support.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

As far as test base- Otc options are minimal since the ban but I would get an epiandro product or dermacrine to try and help. Androvar is hard
To beat at price per serving.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androvar-by-hard-rock-supplements

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Sdrol without test sounds nasty. Consider your options.
If i put test on my cycle, do i need AI for it? What i know that sdrol alone doesnt convert to estrogen
Thanks for your advice bro, so sorry for my bad english and never tried any injectable compound before

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Since i live in indonesia, its kinda hard to find on cycle supports, i've sent an email to CEL and contacted some freinds who live in UK and USA, ask them if they can sent those support supps here.
So thats my last hope about on cycle supps, amen for that

wfgallagher3

wfgallagher3

Awards
My advice. Conquer any fear of injections. They don't hurt a bit. Your gains on injectables will be much better and you won't feel super lethargic after a couple weeks.

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
My advice. Conquer any fear of injections. They don't hurt a bit. Your gains on injectables will be much better and you won't feel super lethargic after a couple weeks.
Do i need an AI if i put test e on my cycle? Like arimidex or something? Thanks for your advice, i think im going to try if all my gears lined up. Cheers :)

wfgallagher3

wfgallagher3

Awards
Yes. 0.5 mg Arimidex EOD to keep that Test from aromitizing into Estrogen. I mix my AIs up and use Exemestane also. Either/or, not both concurrently

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Thanks for your info, i think im going to find test e for a start

andrieka

andrieka

Awards
Today is the 4th day on second week, back pumps and muscle cramps playing their role